Author Topic: battlefield  (Read 1291 times)

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
battlefield
« on: July 08, 2009, 01:44:03 PM »
battlefield 1942 arcade game was released today on the marketplace for 1200 ms points this is a new "premium arcade game" I will post a review tomorrow. if anyone else gets this hit me up at "IFF MATT B"
without the quote marks

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
well, I did not get to play due to over crouded servers, the demo and the tut look great!!!
the verdict is still out

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
update
this i a very fun game much like the other battlefield games. utilizing the "frostbite" engine everything is destroyable. fly plane, drive boat,tank,jeep. three avail classes rifleman, sniper, and infantry. this game has lots of potential for a great game....

however it seams once again, EA has taken another great ame and destroyed it with thier "dedicated servers" I have spent more time waiting to play then playing..bundle unconectability with lack of any single player whatsoever will cripple this game..

over al its a fun game to play.. but three maps, and three classes n my openion not quite wort the 1200 points. but if you got money to spend and borad with the everyday games this was quite fun once you get to play
« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 04:38:06 PM by modded matt »

Offline ichagowill

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: battlefield
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2009, 10:01:03 PM »
i got it also check my sig i modded my avatar red with green hair and he has white kanyes*

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal