Author Topic: Water cooling 360! Help  (Read 1138 times)

Offline simon66

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
Water cooling 360! Help
« on: July 25, 2009, 09:10:46 PM »
Woow, yea. I ask alot of questions.

Ok this question involves internal water cooling . I cant find any were a nice and small water cooling device that can fit on my 360. I have every thing. I just bought a thermal sensor that tells me a temperature of my GPU and CPU ( for $10 from a friend. Yep, hes a modder but he never finishes his projects, so I go and buy of him for cheap and reasonal prices. Maybe I can modivate him to finish his projects ?!?!?!). Im hoping to sell it after. I also will add like blue RROD and ROL ( That mod that that glows when is on standby mode). Ok coming back to the topic. Does any one here know a good and affordable water cooling device that can fit in a 360? Thnx

Offline psp339

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: Water cooling 360! Help
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2009, 10:40:40 PM »
Some things for a watercooling loop are a pump, waterblock, res, and radiator. It's hard to fit everything inside the 360 so I recommend putting everything externally. You should get a XSPC waterblock that is designed for the 360 and a MCP 355 pump. The radiator should be a 120mm one. I never done this before but I did the watercooling in my PC.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal