Author Topic: Upcoming New Rapidfire and coming to Shop " IntensaFire"  (Read 14083 times)

Offline KingMike_OS

• Shop Owner - Products & Support
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +14/-0
  • R&D
    • Modding Shop At the end of the Universe
Upcoming New Rapidfire and coming to Shop " IntensaFire"
« on: August 11, 2009, 08:34:11 AM »
Launch Sep 1st ..  preorder start on Aug 15th 

Mode 1 - COD 4 Super Fast mode

Mode 2 – Dual Rapid Fire Halo 3 “LED 3 and LED 4 Both Will Light Up

Mode 3 – COD WAW Jun 11 Patch  Fast No Cap

Mode 4 – COD WAW Slow “ Save Bullet ,  GOW 1 & 2 COD4

Mode 5 – Self Edit Mode

Easy to install 3 min from start to END ..  Build in LEDS .. no more buring LED's

IntensaFIRE - Solder install

http://www.engadget.com/2009/08/11/intensafire-chip-adds-programmable-rapid-fire-modes-to-xbox-36/
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 08:48:28 AM by KingMike_OS »

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
Re: Upcoming New Rapidfire and coming to Shop " IntensaFire"
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2009, 08:41:44 AM »
Damnit you beat me to it.
I'm thinking of getting this, just because it looks awesome.

Offline KingMike_OS

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +14/-0
  • R&D
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2009, 08:43:50 AM »
:  )
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 08:52:28 AM by KingMike_OS »

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2009, 08:57:09 AM »
this looks like a very nice well thought out piece of hardware. will it work or be obsolete when the new MW2 comes out?
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 09:25:02 AM by modded matt »

Offline KingMike_OS

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +14/-0
  • R&D
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2009, 09:10:19 AM »
yeah
the adjustable mode ensures some sort of RF capability we cant predict what will happen
if they try to implement another patch but currently it will function.   :#1:

Offline Jumbo

• Dr. Mod
  • BST BAN
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-3
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2009, 09:25:00 AM »
Very good work mike. :D

Offline 802Chives

• Sargeant at Arms
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +10/-0
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2009, 10:04:04 AM »
Just wanted to throw in that his product can be installed universally on either version of the wireless controller, using the same install. No identifying what board you have it is truely plug and play as install is same for both.

Also it has 2 options for installing. the simplest is "sleeper" install that uses sync to cycle through the modes.  Alternatively there are pads where the user can install a push button that will turn the mod on/off with a quick press, and when mod is on, a press and hold on installed push button will cycle the modes.  Both installs can still access the edit mode.  For the most functionality I would recommend installing the button as cycling modes can be tedious in certain situations.

It is also simple enough that you can install it without a solder iron, by using conductive glue, you can take the iron out of the equation. I prefer to use an iron, but the glue opens the mod up for anyone to try with a little patience.

Offline tmandt

• Club AM VIP
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • o.O tOny! JDMKID

Offline treemty

• l,,l METAL l,,l
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Will mod for food
    • the1337group.com
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2009, 12:45:26 PM »
Its a new rapid fire on a flex cable thats easy to solder, and has kickass modes. there is already a thread under xbox 360> Rapid fire ontrollers

Offline gameroms

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +3/-0
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2009, 05:33:39 AM »
i like the idea but sleeper mods are garbage and i hate them.

Offline Ack Like You Know

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2009, 06:32:10 AM »
^^^^^ HAHA, tell us how you really feel ^^^^^

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2009, 07:25:14 AM »
looking good mike thats a great looking product

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2009, 07:36:03 AM »
LOL I hate sleeper mods myself as well, I always end up disconecting the controller, but reading this there is a sleeper option and a tactile option, as with most rapid fire products.

one of the beggest pros about this is the ease of instalation.

who said this was mikes product? it looks like it is marketed by BGR mods.

Offline 802Chives

• Sargeant at Arms
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +10/-0
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2009, 09:22:11 AM »
i like the idea but sleeper mods are garbage and i hate them.
like matt said and I pointed out there is an option for a button, and if you ask acidmods(as a reseller), that is what we will recommended for installation.  BGR isnt emphasizing the button as it is more work and if it was required would eliminate a large population of people buying the product as that is the selling point, ease of install. 

LOL I hate sleeper mods myself as well, I always end up disconecting the controller, but reading this there is a sleeper option and a tactile option, as with most rapid fire products.
the beauty of this is that the option is on all of the products and is up to the installer to decide which way to install.  this is one product that has 2 install options on 2 different controller boards(user doesnt need to know what board as it is universal). Personally I use the sync to select a mode and the button to turn mod on and off, but it can also be done with just the sync, or just the button, as the program is rather robust... cuz it was designed with the masses in mind.

who said this was mikes product? it looks like it is marketed by BGR mods.
This is BGR mods product.  They funded the project, and own the rights to the product.  What I can tell you that the engineering was done locally :winker:
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 09:24:42 AM by 802Chives »

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2009, 06:38:29 PM »
Quite honestly, what is this other than a $7 chip you can get off Ebay? The FPC is nice, but not all that big of a deal. I have soldered to those before, and we are still talking about soldering to the edge of SMD parts. Ontop of that, after seeing the inside of quite a few controllers now the idea of glue really should not even be mentioned. I mean, what the hell is that white residue Microsoft leaves in there anyway? Its hard enough to solder to, let alone expect glue to keep good contact.

I know it seems like I am knocking this because I have a personal interest in the controller I designed, but I am only pointing out  the obvious: Its another single-solution chip with a slightly easier install that costs $20+ more with no configuration or updatablility.

Now, if BGR and Viking get together, THAT would be the right way to go.
[Quote from Gamermodz via Viking forums]
Don't be jealous your not half as smart. I hate ****tards like you. An ignorant redneck. Your nothing but a posing ******. Get the **** out of here, really, your claim to fame is an open source rapid fire code? You make me laugh. You think you have control over the modding market?  You couldn't create what I can and do. You are too ignorant with your outrageous assumptions and accusations. [/Quote]

Offline Jumbo

• Dr. Mod
  • BST BAN
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-3
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2009, 08:15:17 PM »
Quite honestly, what is this other than a $7 chip you can get off Ebay? The FPC is nice, but not all that big of a deal. I have soldered to those before, and we are still talking about soldering to the edge of SMD parts. Ontop of that, after seeing the inside of quite a few controllers now the idea of glue really should not even be mentioned. I mean, what the hell is that white residue Microsoft leaves in there anyway? Its hard enough to solder to, let alone expect glue to keep good contact.

I know it seems like I am knocking this because I have a personal interest in the controller I designed, but I am only pointing out  the obvious: Its another single-solution chip with a slightly easier install that costs $20+ more with no configuration or updatablility.

Your right hazer it isn't a BIG step in the Rapidfire scene, like the reprogrammable ones are. But this one seems to be all about easy installation. No wires to have break off, no having to solder to the crappy LED pads. It defiantly will be easier for noobs to install.

Also Hazer, there is a self edit mode which does make it "usable" with next gen games and patches.

Offline 802Chives

• Sargeant at Arms
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +10/-0
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2009, 07:03:43 AM »
hahah, hazer dont hold back... give it to us straight.

and Glue is garbage i agree there, it will be an issue unless they clean real good with IPA wipes or something.  There is nothing revolutionary about it except it removes 99% of user install errors which has plauged this type of mod from day 1. thats where the real beauty of the product shines through cuz it creates a much larger market then what current rapid fire products cater to.

The edit mode imho, is to date ,the easiest of any onboard editing mods I have seen implimented in rapid fire.  It will get copied.  Dont get me wrong it could be better, but its good enough to have already sold thousands of units to distributors. The numbers dont lie.

I agree BGR meshed with Viking product would be nice, however there is still a piece of that missing and that is a UI like ur product that would tie it all together.  Just got to figure out how to secure the whole deal so that people cant just buy a mod like vikings and pump out chips like no ones business using other peoples work.  you know how that goes.

This is BGR first mod product, I dont think it will be the last.  I wonder what they could do with a coder who had more time then just lunch breaks and after hours sessions to work on it. :winker:
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 07:05:57 AM by 802Chives »

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2009, 04:54:17 PM »
Probably the best key selling point is the built-in LEDs. As said before, no more messing with that part. You need to stress this more in your presentation of the product.
Don't be jealous your not half as smart. I hate ****tards like you. An ignorant redneck. Your nothing but a posing ******. Get the **** out of here, really, your claim to fame is an open source rapid fire code? You make me laugh. You think you have control over the modding market?  You couldn't create what I can and do. You are too ignorant with your outrageous assumptions and accusations. [/Quote]

Offline Dylon889

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2009, 06:45:00 PM »
That's awsome, can't wait.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 06:53:12 PM by Dylon889 »

Offline tnsmongoose

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2009, 10:10:44 PM »
what the price going to be.

Offline Jumbo

• Dr. Mod
  • BST BAN
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-3
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2009, 10:20:02 PM »
30$ is what the article says.

Offline Viking360

• Club AM VIP
  • Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2009, 01:23:35 AM »

Hazer, sometimes I feel like you are my Brother from Another Mother.  I have all the same exact opinions as you do above.  :-)  'Nuff said on the technicals for me.

Since I launched Viking back at the end of June I have been anxiously waiting to see what would come next in the mod scene.  Back in June, I had tentatively penciled in late October as a release date for a new Viking chip in anticipation of continuing competition. Intensafire showed up about a month earlier than I expected the competition to move.

I feel that the IntensaFire will be competing with (and putting out of business) the E-Bay crowd that is still peddling your old freeware source code :-).  I don't see much direct competition between IntensaFire and Viking; I think the two products compliment each other well. If you are just interested in some rapidfire fun, IntensaFire is a nice little package.  If you want more bells n' whistles, Viking is there as well. 

We need InfraFire and Viking lovechild.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 06:18:29 AM by Viking360 »

Offline KingMike_OS

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +14/-0
  • R&D
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2009, 06:36:22 AM »
i like viking360 USB great ideah ,,,and i like Hazer GUI app ... put them with IntensaFire ,,I

think we have one hell of the thing.. Far as Intersafire goes it has USB option build in

will not not release on launch but the option is there .... who knows . But this will not be

the last rapidfire.  : )

Far as the pricing goes .. it will be around 27.00  - 29.99

Acidmods members will get the chepest pirce.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 07:51:49 PM by KingMike_OS »

Offline 802Chives

• Sargeant at Arms
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +10/-0
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2009, 08:35:28 AM »
I don't see much direct competition between IntensaFire and Viking; I think the two products compliment each other well. If you are just interested in some rapidfire fun, IntensaFire is a nice little package.  If you want more bells n' whistles, Viking is there as well. 

That is right on... both products target different segments of the market, which is good for all when it comes to the overlap. As BGR is an entry level and Viking could be considered a more advanced and configurable option for people that want more then entry level.

There is no rest for the wicked in this industry tho, everyone will want to get a piece of the pie as we have seen.  Like Viking said, I hope we see this product weed out the posers, so the market can focus on the products from people who can actually do some cool things given the right market shares.

Offline Jumbo

• Dr. Mod
  • BST BAN
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-3
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2009, 08:54:02 AM »
May there be a day when theres no asshats selling Hazers open source code as there own pro made code for 30$ a chip.

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2009, 07:03:54 PM »
May there be a day when theres no asshats selling Hazers open source code as there own pro made code for 30$ a chip.

Actually, it was those that sold for $10 that flooded the market.

In the end, people just want cheap. I may do one more final mod, but it wont be for release. Quite honestly, the better the mod, the more it takes to make it, the more it costs, the less people really want it.

Offline 40_ounce

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2009, 07:25:22 AM »
Actually, it was those that sold for $10 that flooded the market.

In the end, people just want cheap. I may do one more final mod, but it wont be for release. Quite honestly, the better the mod, the more it takes to make it, the more it costs, the less people really want it.

I would buy another mod from you. Let us know if and when it comes out.

Offline blackburn

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Xbox 360 Enthusiast and JTAGer
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2009, 02:47:22 PM »
personally i dont like it.... it looks cheap and doesnt offer anything that viking and hazer do. "USB mode later" is not an option in my opinion. The only thing this has is a fairly easy install.
Sorry, just not a fan of this....

All Sigs Made by ME!

Offline Alice

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2009, 07:22:46 PM »
: )

Offline KingMike_OS

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +14/-0
  • R&D
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2009, 07:25:26 PM »
it look cheap ... wow ok  ... and dont have what viking and hazer has they only thing is missing is burst ... which im not great fan off i think is dum.

has 4 mode with fast mode for COD WAW ... has edit mode with any range 1 - 255 ..
so no need for GUI or USB ... and takes 3 min to install vs 30 min ...
any one can do this install even some one who never solder before ..
and its not cheap to make ... so you think you can do better please show me

I have send samples out to some of the members and admins to write a review ..
will wait and see what they think
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 07:46:24 PM by KingMike_OS »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal