Author Topic: My first proper date? What should i do?  (Read 7362 times)

Offline PhenomenalDesigns

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: My first proper date? What should i do?
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2009, 03:28:41 AM »
Props dude. You're making headway.

Hear me out, I'm going through relationship stuff as well, and the best thing to do is not regret if you mess up. As for the wrist, wear a long sleeve shirt.
Yeah, just that kiss made my day, even though the rest of the day ruined it

Im trying not to regret it, i don't even know why i regret it, it should be the other way around. Before i left i was doing some stuff online and apparently if a girl looks at your eyes, then your lips, then your eyes agian, shes thinking about kissing you. She did do that a few times but i couldnt help thinking maybe she was just curious, till I was right in her face. Since we were hugging because i was extremely cold, our faces were constantly touching, then when i turned and she turned towards me, like close enough that out noses was touching i just went for it (After she did the lip thing agian), then kissing after that. And im not sure if she was or not, couldn't really tell, but i think she kept kissing my cheek when we was talking. But i still have a feeling i messed up, i think im just really embarresed that i can't kiss that good, due to lack of experience, compared to her.

About the wrists, i don't have long sleeve shirts, which is weird... I think ill just cover it with some wristbands and bracelets till its gone

Hoi! Pinoy ako!

Offline ProperBritish

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Raining Blood! From A Lacerated Sky!
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2009, 08:11:07 AM »
lol i get cuts all the time from metal n crap, always on my wrists which doesnt reflect well.

but dude you're getting there. don't feel bad if you're a bad kisser, think of it this way.

everyone starts off somewhere... AND she likes you enough to want to teach you how to kiss. MEANING she totally digs you. :P

Quote from: ≤Ʀαωгу≥
you know who i would bone? daffy duck

Offline alentris

• Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Bleep-Bloop.
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2009, 09:17:26 AM »
Yeah, if a girl likes you enough to teach you, that's a good thing. Plus, it's understandable if you're bad at kissing, I don't think she'll care.

Thanks to HiddenVenom for the sig!

Offline DarkShot

• I approve your mom
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • ÜBERRAPESKILLETS
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2009, 10:33:54 AM »
Dude, you ain't a bad kisser. If you were, it'd totally turn her off of kissing you. You're an inexperienced kisser.

Don't let anything get you down. There are very small things that we all don't notice. Usually we realize them later, as in your case. She digs you. That's more than a lot of us can truthfully say. Just go with it. See where things lead. The going's good right now, so it's bound to get better.

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2009, 02:17:55 PM »
lol i get cuts all the time from metal n crap, always on my wrists which doesnt reflect well.

but dude you're getting there. don't feel bad if you're a bad kisser, think of it this way.

everyone starts off somewhere... AND she likes you enough to want to teach you how to kiss. MEANING she totally digs you. :P
It doesn't look like a cut now,now it looks like a scratch now, sorta. And yeah it wasn't my first kiss ever, but the last time i kissed a girl was when I was 13 i think (And that was only a few times), thats two years without any proper kissing.

Yeah, if a girl likes you enough to teach you, that's a good thing. Plus, it's understandable if you're bad at kissing, I don't think she'll care.
Yeah, the way she did it though, its like she doesn't care about how i kiss, she just wanted to kiss me more, because she sorta grabbed me and pulled my face towards her that time, and she couldn't hold in the smile before she did it.

Dude, you ain't a bad kisser. If you were, it'd totally turn her off of kissing you. You're an inexperienced kisser.

Don't let anything get you down. There are very small things that we all don't notice. Usually we realize them later, as in your case. She digs you. That's more than a lot of us can truthfully say. Just go with it. See where things lead. The going's good right now, so it's bound to get better.
I guess your right, i think i started to get the hang of it anyway, maybe she could teach me more, like if I kiss her agian because we're going cinema saturday, then i could whisper in her ear "Could you teach me to kiss properly?".

Yeah im not after sex or anything like that, although that would be a plus, but shes got so much in common with me. You know you always have that one friend, who its like has the same brain as you, they say the exact same things and the exact same times, love the same things, etc. I have a friend like that, but she is like that, even more! Maybe thats why she likes me? Because personally I don't think im prettiest face. Ive been told im really cute, and even a few times hot, but i don't know if they were serious, or they were trying to boost my confidence and make me feel better about myself because some of them know about my shyness problems, although a few of them didnt so, maybe im in for the win :)

Hoi! Pinoy ako!

Offline Blazinkaos

• Technology Revolution
  • Art & Theme Team
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
  • Time Passes Will You
    • ROOKIE BUILDERS DISCORD
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2009, 09:50:01 PM »
Thats the cool with a partner(girl) the right is usually the one that has a personally just like ur self is some times seem like your friends but much more. But keep it up man and it should all go well. :tup:

*Thanks Modders/Friends:Ghost_Death, gr8npwrfl, Blizzrad, Kenshinffx.
*Thanks 802Chives for the Art position!

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2009, 05:58:04 AM »
Thats the cool with a partner(girl) the right is usually the one that has a personally just like ur self is some times seem like your friends but much more. But keep it up man and it should all go well. :tup:
Yeah im glad we didn't get stuck in the friend zone, since shes great

Hoi! Pinoy ako!

Offline ryan0

• I EAT STUFF
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I LIEK CHEEEEZE
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2009, 11:40:22 AM »
The first day isnt allows about sex.

Never stopped me...
Derp.

Offline Rory

• ZOMG, A Deda!!!!!
  • Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Eyy lmao
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2009, 11:50:26 AM »
Don't fap infront of her....
Doesn't impress :S
Quote from: IndyChav
I think that the king of spam should be immune to the punishment for posting spam everywhere, so post away Rory :tup:
Quote from: FreeK
couldnt of said it any better.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal