Author Topic: any modded psps for sale?  (Read 1837 times)

Offline skullkandy

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
any modded psps for sale?
« on: September 29, 2009, 02:08:49 PM »
I'm contemplating buying a second psp to attempt some hardware mods on, but I'm not too sure of my abilities. I've been playing around with various CFW for a while(any fool can figure that out), but hardware modding is a whole lot more complicated.

So if I fail, which I probably will. I'll be looking to either pay for someone to put together a modded psp or buy one of their already modded ones. I've seen a few of you guys show pictures of your 10 customized psps but strangely enough I can't seem to find any for sale.

mainly I'm looking for a 2nd nub, non sound reactive leds(the constant blinking would drive me nuts playing games), and a cool case/button combo.

I've noticed a few names being the obvious masters of modding around here, any of you guys selling?

Offline blackburn

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Xbox 360 Enthusiast and JTAGer
Re: any modded psps for sale?
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2009, 03:22:23 PM »
im currently trying to get my hands on a few stock PSPs so I can mod and sell them. If I get one done before someone else sells, I can sell you one.

Are you looking for a 3000, slim, or phat?

All Sigs Made by ME!

Offline FaT3oYCG

• Registered BST
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • (Modder for hire) Live in your world, Mod in ours.
    • Modern-Gamer.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2009, 04:22:41 PM »
I just refurbished a psp that had a broken mobo and right speaker connector on the new one was gone so i had to direct solder but im cool so i had no problems with it, its a phat and has no mods atm, fully working like a stock psp how much were you looking to pay? i could mod it if that is what you wanted :P.
----- F@T3oYCG -----

Offline psp339

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2009, 08:24:28 PM »
I will be having about 5-6 PSPs for sale soon on ebay. All of them will have sound reactive LEDs though.

Offline skullkandy

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2009, 07:21:09 AM »
thank you for the response guys, I'm looking for a slim with a dual nub, lights in the triggers, some sort of cool button color, along with the stock black case, lights in the umd door with the umd drive removed, hopefully to allow for extra speakers back there.

I'm trying to get a good feel for who sells them on these boards. I'm going to attempt to mode my own first, but when i fail i'll contact you guys who have posted here to see if any of you have any for sale.

Offline FaT3oYCG

• Registered BST
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • (Modder for hire) Live in your world, Mod in ours.
    • Modern-Gamer.co.uk
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2009, 08:45:34 AM »
It would probably be cheaper to send you phaileed modding attept as you call it when you have done it to one of us and let us mod it as it would definatley be cheaper unless you break it completley.
----- F@T3oYCG -----

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal