Author Topic: What if....  (Read 3277 times)

Offline dedafmonteur

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +4/-0
What if....
« on: January 08, 2010, 09:58:06 AM »
You would die within 24 hours. What would you do if anything was possible (keep it real)?

i would get a bugatti veyron and go 400km/h and drive myself into a wall, i allways loved speed and this would be the perfect death for me, Without joking.

That is what i would do, what about you?

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
Re: What if....
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2010, 10:10:36 AM »
i would take out a massive loan and and go round buying loads of stuff and giving it to random people

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

Offline lol-russ

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • This ain't no armageddon
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2010, 10:13:43 AM »
are you asking this because you just lost some sense of life?

Offline ~:Dhruv:~

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • [quote author=Reaper link=topic=30647.msg227184#ms
    • Infectech
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2010, 10:19:03 AM »
I  would give away all i have to my friends and family. Have a nice party... then the last 12 hours , get drunk badly and listen to melodic death metal and gothic rock music !!! (especially Finnish music)
  you look like a carrot.
My nickname at school is carrot cake, because i can't get tan. I get orange. and my face is shaped like a carrot. And i make a mean carrot cake.

Offline dedafmonteur

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +4/-0
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2010, 10:27:15 AM »
are you asking this because you just lost some sense of life?

dude, im deda.

nuff said.

Offline jrfhoutx

• The Long-Winded One
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +35/-8
  • Dōmo, Konnichiwa, :censored:es...
    • Misadventures in Mediocrity and Modding
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2010, 10:51:20 AM »
You would die within 24 hours. What would you do if anything was possible (keep it real)?

i would get a bugatti veyron and go 400km/h and drive myself into a wall, i allways loved speed and this would be the perfect death for me, Without joking.

That is what i would do, what about you?

Keep it real? but you would somehow get your hands on a 1.5 million dollar supercar? whatever... anyway...

I think that I would make sure my life insurance was paid up first, but I would wanna sleep in with my dog that day, get the best herb I could and get really blazed (been a really long time), pop a bottle of Dom P. (Cristal is terrible), get with my wife one last time (and then a few more), borrow my friends SL55 and get in a high speed pursuit (always wanted to know what that would really be like in a serious sports car, people that get in those kinds of chases always use the worst possible vehicles) and wreck it at 100+... even if I survived the wreck at least I know I wouldn't be around long enough to get in trouble for the whole thing...
AcidMods Ninja... You won't know I'm there until you're gone...

All of these sigs are from the original acidmods sig comp...  @jrfhoutx  "No respect, no respect at all... that's the story of my life." --

Offline dedafmonteur

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +4/-0
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2010, 10:56:14 AM »
With keeping it real i mean not like magic and that fake crap...lol

nice one jfr.

and btw, getting that car wont be a big problem, trust me:P

Offline jrfhoutx

• The Long-Winded One
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +35/-8
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2010, 11:05:19 AM »
I know you, and I don't believe that anyone else who knows you would trust you with that car (no offense meant)...

All of these sigs are from the original acidmods sig comp...  @jrfhoutx  "No respect, no respect at all... that's the story of my life." --

Offline ~:Dhruv:~

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • [quote author=Reaper link=topic=30647.msg227184#ms
    • Infectech
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2010, 11:24:28 AM »
lol... i trust you that you would be able to get that car somehow but i dont think i would trsut you with it deda :P
  you look like a carrot.
My nickname at school is carrot cake, because i can't get tan. I get orange. and my face is shaped like a carrot. And i make a mean carrot cake.

Offline TwisTtheTwiTcH

• Blogs & Media Editor-In-Chief
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +12/-2
  • Within my shadows there are no sins
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2010, 11:47:36 AM »
... If I had twenty-four hours to live...

First I think I'd wake up early, I don't remember ever doing this so. Early it is.

Then I think I'll have breakfast. I haven't had that in years... I'm more of a it's lunch time when I wake up sort of guy.

Now I'd go into my back yard and compile a huge pile of my hard drives and get the bucket of termite I've been saving and destroy all the evidence.

By now it's probably noon so I think it's time for a pit stop and lunch so I'd probably just make peanut butter sandwiches because I'm so interesting.

I'd go do Z rated things with my girlfriend. Yea I'm like that it gets way past X.

Then I'd tell her to yell at me, and assure her everything is okay and start yelling. Like in movies where couples fight and the women throws the guys stuff out the window. I'd do that. But with my own stuff. Well mainly the electronics. I'm stingy and even after death I won't share.

. . . I have a lot of electronics this could take an hour or two while yelling and acting like I am in a fight...

Well next I'd grab a gun out of my safe and drive down to the ordnance museum and hold up the little old women that lives there for the keys to one of the many many tanks... I've got a special one in mind.

I'd take the tank and start driving around base running things over and hoping there isn't anybody else in what ever it is I ran over...

*Driving along... Driving along... BUMP...* What was that?! *Look around...* A Dodge.

Now' I'd drive to the other side of the base hoping to god that they don't just send a predator drone after me... I know they have one on post. I'd drive the 4... 4 1/2 mile? Down to the red gate and bust through. ((Oh the red gate. Secret clearance only. I live on the Proving Ground where all the bombs and artillery are tested.)) So I'd bust through the gate and continue down the road with a box of cracker jacks that I also stole from the little old women mentioned above, in my lap. The cracker jacks are in my lap, not the old women.

Now, I'd run around like a moving target in my stolen tank with my cracker jacks chasing the guards around and playing bumper cars with all the other tanks on base. After I finished my box of cracker jacks then I'd start attacking people but that is not important...

Now finally when they send in somebody to kill me or reason with me I'd run them over too.. But that is just to make sure I can be put in front of the firing squad.

Now I'll either be shot, or blown up at this point... Seriously. Worst case, I am caught and then I get the firing squad. Or they send me to prison in which case I start killing prisoners so then I can get the firing squad... Or they send me to a nice building with padded walls... >.> In which case I have no idea. But I've only got a few hours left. So...

Oh and there is a sticky note, that has my last worldly request on it, in silver sharpie. "Bury me within 24 hours, no autopsy, no embalming, and I am not an organ donor"

Yep. That is about how my day would go... So how about you?

-TwisT

Added: My girl friend said "Oh god I'd hate to find out what you'd do if you found out you had like six months to live." That is excellent. I'll be just like Phineas and Ferb! "I know what we're going to do today"
« Last Edit: January 08, 2010, 11:54:26 AM by TwisTtheTwiTcH »

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2010, 11:54:00 AM »
yeh i wouldnt trust deda with it either lol. and thats a good idea jrf ive never had dom p. and neither have i had a new bottole (recent year) of crystal but i must say the 1976 bottle i had at my grandparents was very very nice and i found it funny my grandad didnt even know what crystal was (he thought it was just regular off the shelf champers and not a £575 bottle)

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

Offline jrfhoutx

• The Long-Winded One
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +35/-8
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2010, 12:05:18 PM »
LOL! that's good...

Then I'd tell her to yell at me, and assure her everything is okay and start yelling. Like in movies where couples fight and the women throws the guys stuff out the window. I'd do that. But with my own stuff. Well mainly the electronics.

I especially liked this part, funny as hell and sounds like fun...

@robin:
LOL that's funny... that stuff is ridiculously expensive for what it is (really you only pay for the name), but then again I've never had true vintage Cristal like that, just the newer vintages. I always liked Dom better, and Veuve Clicquot La Grande Dame (Veuve is the queen mums fav, they were awarded a royal warrant) and Perrier-Jouët are really good too (The Venetian gave my wife and I a bottle of Veuve Grande Dame and a bottle of Perrier-Jouët as a wedding gift). I'll take either of those over Cristal any day...

Offline dedafmonteur

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +4/-0
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2010, 01:14:15 PM »
about the veyron, no we dont have one. but getting one isnt that big of a deal, except it takes a year to produce...lol

and if you dont trust me ill show u....lol

would be awesome to drive with 400km/h and than kill myself...lol

Offline Luke

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2010, 05:09:57 PM »
I would go sky diving and just never pull my chute.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 03:47:03 AM by ¢Starrz »

Offline TwisTtheTwiTcH

• Blogs & Media Editor-In-Chief
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +12/-2
  • Within my shadows there are no sins
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2010, 05:13:19 PM »
I would go ski diving and just never pull my chute.

hehe ski diving... So do you ski down the side of a mountain and fly off the edge and then fall to the bottom while doing amazing aerial flips and stunts with your ski's on and randomly stabbing a bald eagle like a harpoon with the ski poles?

-TwisT

Offline jrfhoutx

• The Long-Winded One
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +35/-8
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2010, 05:58:38 PM »
I would go ski diving and just never pull my chute.

just make sure you don't bring the reserve...

Offline dedafmonteur

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +4/-0
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2010, 07:03:17 AM »
c'mon guys, what would you do. tell me!

Offline lol-russ

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • This ain't no armageddon
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2010, 07:16:25 AM »
digg 2 graves and kill 4 revenge >:(

Offline dedafmonteur

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +4/-0
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2010, 08:13:13 AM »
digg 2 graves and kill 4 revenge >:(

DR PHILL!!!!!!! WE NEED U!!!    lol

Offline SN!P3R

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-10
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2010, 04:53:20 PM »
bump?

oh well.

dig a couple graves, kill ben d., paul d., patrick m., JT, shely, and a bunch of other mother:censored:ers

travel to russia and aquire access to a couple nukes

send one to the netherlands, one to UK, one to Haiti

dismember my self

and send parts of my on nukes to:

Iraq
Iran
Turkey
Africa

and the last thing to go through my head would be

my foot.
BEST 360 MODDING
HELP OUR ECONOMY!