Author Topic: Few Questions since its been a while  (Read 862 times)

Offline dippkpmann

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
Few Questions since its been a while
« on: January 30, 2010, 09:29:39 PM »
Well, since i got into highschool about 2 years ago, i just had to stop messing with my psp and put all my material in a box. Well i just opened it up and figured ill start some new stuff.

Current mods that i have done is the trigger led sound reactive and two sound led in the umd bay

1st question, can i add as many leds as i want to the speakers? I mean i tried just hooking up 5 to each side and they were all the same i think

2nd - if im going to do something like this, Barry's Final Modded PSP by 4dP then how am i suppose to wire all that up? i mean i thought having 4 wires for my trigger mod was enough, how am i suppose to handle that many?

Also how would i wire up a main switch for all that?

Offline ~:Dhruv:~

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • [quote author=Reaper link=topic=30647.msg227184#ms
    • Infectech
Re: Few Questions since its been a while
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2010, 10:34:02 PM »
Yup you could go on adding as many leds as u want.

as for the second question , lol , thats where skill and cable management comes into play :P

you look like a carrot.
My nickname at school is carrot cake, because i can't get tan. I get orange. and my face is shaped like a carrot. And i make a mean carrot cake.

Offline laxboy

• i like airplanes
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
  • CTVFD 9/11 lost but never forgotten
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2010, 10:53:33 PM »
measure first then cut  the wire lol thats what i do and it works well

Offline TeaBubblez

• ~BubbleTea~
  • Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2010, 06:10:29 AM »
the easiest way i found to do the back (umd door) and the cleanest. although some may say its bad. is get a long piece of kynar wire. put it around the spot you wish to place your leds in. take a marker and mark it on the wire. since its the umd door ur leds will be wrapped around. so instead of having 2 wires for eachled. u only need 2 wires for eachcolour led for as manyleds u want in the back

its sorta confusing to explain but, basically you use 2 wires mark each led placement on your umd door to your 2 pieces ofwires. either strip your marked spots or get your soldering iron and melt thatportion off. and solder your leds to it

++++(led)++++(led)++++(led)++++(led)+++++++
-----(led)-----(led)------(led)-----(led)---------

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal