Author Topic: Tattoo's  (Read 7633 times)

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
Tattoo's
« on: March 21, 2010, 06:43:09 PM »
so how many of you have tattoo's and what are there meaning or just for fun. also how did you choose that tattoo.

if you have one post picks of them

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

Offline SN!P3R

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-10
Re: Tattoo's
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2010, 07:04:21 PM »
I have a tatoo of a rocketship somehwere on my body not suitable to post on this site
BEST 360 MODDING
HELP OUR ECONOMY!

360 MASHUP THREAD

Offline froggy

• SAN ANTO'S CUSTOM CHEVY'S
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • Green Mexican
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2010, 07:07:49 PM »
where...wait..ohhh  :eyebrow:
ITS TIME FOR IGNITION, AND STRAIGHT AUTOMOBILE PIMPIN!

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2010, 07:35:39 PM »
I have a tatoo of a rocketship somehwere on my body not suitable to post on this site
"IT'S ABOUT TO BLAST OFF, RUN"

Offline blackburn

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Xbox 360 Enthusiast and JTAGer
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2010, 07:51:42 PM »
im getting my first tattoo done on tuesday

All Sigs Made by ME!

Offline Demonboy

• MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +6/-0
  • hunterish
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2010, 10:19:27 PM »
i get my first tat in 6 months lol... mom says i cant get it til im 18 so i guess i gotta wait... and i already have it drawn out... drew it at school while i was bored in physics (my blow off class)

lol look at this crap u can get like 5 bucks a day for doing  poop http://adf.ly/2Knsr

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2010, 05:14:30 PM »
you should post pics when its done blackburn.

i want to get my first tattoo but cant decide what to get

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

Offline jrfhoutx

• The Long-Winded One
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +35/-8
  • Dōmo, Konnichiwa, :censored:es...
    • Misadventures in Mediocrity and Modding
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2010, 05:51:14 PM »
I have 2 right now, left and right shoulder blades, got the first on my 18th (it's starting to fade now, it is over 12 years old after all), got the second on my 21st (needs to be touched up a little, the color is fading a little). getting some new ones for my 31st, gonna start on my sleeves (it's nice to have a job where they don't give a :censored: if you have visible tats). pics of the current ones and info on them soon (gotta find the pics in my photobucket, I posted them here years ago i think...), pics of the new ones when I get them (end of july beginning of august probably)...

edit:
ok, so here are mine...
this one is an oriental type dragon done in tribal style. I came up with and drew the design. dragons are associated with water and are a symbol of wisdom, fertility, protection and good fortune. so, who better to watch my back? the dragon here is in a circle, biting it's tail. this symbolizes the infinite 'circle of life', where the beginning is, so is the end... and as the tail hangs from the mouth of the dragon it forms an infinity symbol in the middle of the circle adding further emphasis to the circle.

this one is a combination tribal/celtic. I designed and drew this one as well, I originally only wanted blue and green to color in the earth, but the tatoo artist convinced me to give him some artistic control in that respect and he decided to free-hand all the color. I'm glad I agreed because I love it, I think it looks far better than it would have if I had not agreed. To me it's representative of the universe that we live in. obviously the planet that we live on, and the sun that allows our existence. The celtic knot symbolizes how all things on earth and in our universe are bound together in the never ending circle of life, since celtic knots have no start or finish this was a perfect symbol to use here...
however, I was not very accomplished in creating celtic knots at the time (I was just learning how to create them when I designed this) so this one does have a beginning/end to it. I had trouble making it continuous, so I decided to put in my own twist to the whole idea... In my knotwork is a 'keystone' as I call it. it is a separate knot within the larger knotwork that provides the appearance of perfection yet is it's own entity within the whole that ties everything together and completes the circle... much like every individual involved in this circle of life...

Next I'm planning on getting sleeves done. I want to do the outlining on both left and right and then go back in later sessions to do the coloring. I feel out of balance if my work is done uneven (ie. left and right at different times). I just need to come up with a theme... right now I'm toying with japanese styles, Ocean on the left arm, Freshwater on the right (or vice versa) but japanese style is a bit overdone (though my wife prefers it so it might be what I end up going with); the other thing I'm thinking of is some kind of 50s/60s greaser/pinup/sailor type theme... we'll see...
« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 07:02:04 PM by jrfhoutx »
AcidMods Ninja... You won't know I'm there until you're gone...

All of these sigs are from the original acidmods sig comp...  @jrfhoutx  "No respect, no respect at all... that's the story of my life." --

Offline Monk3y

• Amateur Modder
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +6/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2010, 06:00:17 PM »
I have 1 tattoo on my right arm and there really is no meaning to it, just a cool design I saw at the place where I got mine. I just chose it because I thought it looked cool. Sometimes I think it's better to get a pointless tattoo then one with a meaning because what it means now will be different a few years later. But here is a pic of it....

I plan on getting one similar to the one I currently have sometime this summer probably. Got the one above for my 15th birthday.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 06:06:12 PM by Monk3y »

Offline Demonboy

• MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +6/-0
  • hunterish
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2010, 07:15:02 PM »

thts and  uroboros isnt it? it looks really good.... ill post a pic of what im getting.... i also wanna get full sleeves but im not sure what to get yet.... and its gonna be in all UV ink cause i dont want it showin up for my college job

lol look at this crap u can get like 5 bucks a day for doing  poop http://adf.ly/2Knsr

Offline jrfhoutx

• The Long-Winded One
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +35/-8
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2010, 07:40:57 PM »
thanks, and yeah, it's an uroboros. that pic is still kinda old (maybe 6 years) so it's faded more from what you see there. it's also a little distorted in that pic cause of how it sits over my shoulder blade.

I have several more planned out, but have decided that my ideas are beyond my artistic abilities. so I have ideas written out, and will have someone else draw them up, lol. there's no way I'm drawing up a professional looking set of 3/4 sleeves... or any of the others I would like to get.

All of these sigs are from the original acidmods sig comp...  @jrfhoutx  "No respect, no respect at all... that's the story of my life." --

Offline Demonboy

• MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +6/-0
  • hunterish
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2010, 07:49:38 PM »
lol i thought so.... i was reading FMA when i saw it a lil while ago lol i was like hey i seen tht b4 xD

Offline JoblessPunk

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2010, 02:58:06 AM »

Here are two of my tattoos.
I also have one more of my friends nick-name under my lip... lol long story short he paid for the tattoo.

As for my lightsabers, I'm a super star wars geek, idk if anyone noticed, but in my psp video I'm even wearing a X-wing Tie Fighter battle scene T-Shirt. 

Offline Kilokk

• In your AM modding your forums
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +9/-7
  • In the shadows of darkness I stand in the light.
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2010, 12:00:08 AM »

immediately after it was finished ^_^

Offline Monk3y

• Amateur Modder
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +6/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2010, 04:45:29 AM »
Looks good. Is it gonna need some touching up or anything or is that how it is final?

Offline blackburn

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Xbox 360 Enthusiast and JTAGer
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2010, 06:19:51 PM »
heres mine, got it last wednesday

« Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 06:20:28 PM by blackburn »

All Sigs Made by ME!

Offline SN!P3R

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-10
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2010, 07:26:02 PM »
Nice
BEST 360 MODDING
HELP OUR ECONOMY!

360 MASHUP THREAD

Offline FOOKz™

• Hardware Modder
  • Research & Development
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +37/-2
  • Electronics Expert Electrical Engineer
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2010, 08:24:29 PM »
tatoo

Follow my Instagram and subscribe to my YouTube

Offline loboplayero

• hardcore psp modder!!
  • MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +14/-0
  • specialize in psp led lighting!!
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2010, 08:06:14 PM »
hey guys waz up by the way nice tattoos that was one of my  hobbies before i got here to acidmods n to all the psp and hacking stuff, and i had a tattoo shop on my house i did it for about 4yrs and got tired of it so i use to do tats to my friend and he did the same with me so we dint charge each other if i would had gone to another tattoo artist just for the job of the last supper i got on my back it would cost me about $3000 well here in ny tats r expensive unless u got a hook up. well its time to show of my work let me know what u guys think and also by the way anyone of u guys want a tattoo please make sure it its meaningful to you some type of value sentimental value cuz it is in your skin and to take it off it hurts like a :censored: i had an expiriecnce removing a gang related tat i had oh yeah please dont put flags on your body for example if u r in a gang dont put the gangs name on your body at the long run you will regret it plus it brings a lot of trouble, well thats why i had to remove my gang related tat cuz once i got out of the gang the tat was stiil on me well i pass by some old rivals i was by my self they saw my old tat which is was located on my hands and boom they shot me i got hit on my leg  i had to play dead for a few min,
but anyways thats oldschool stories thats why now i do this i play games and mod psp,iphones,ipod just do something else besides the streets so this is my exp for u guys outhere is never to late.
i no longer do tatoos only to my close friends and i dont charge them oh and piercings too.
ok here are the pics enjoy.

before i forget the tat on my back took 47hrs i did it i n a yr still got 20 hrs to go this tat is non gang related it has a strong meaning the cross the angels every single piece has a sentimental value i will explian 2 anyone if u want to know.
ok i got a dragon on my left arm, a panter on my right hang and my moms on my chest. still thinking for more.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 09:46:33 PM by loboplayero »

Offline toadzilla

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +132/-0
  • something something Tech support
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2011, 09:35:28 PM »
SINE we have a show your self off but not a show your tattoo one (unless its in the lands of the past) i made one what have you got inked on your body? ill start i just got a tattoo basically my sigs picture of a toad inked on me

Offline DuctTapedGoat

• PC Repair Junkie
  • Registered BST
  • Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +20/-12
  • I'm a duct-taped goat.
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2011, 10:45:11 PM »

Not a great pic, but this is one of my 3.

This is my second tatt.

This is my first tatt.

g
« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 10:51:41 PM by DuctTapedGoat »

Offline whitetop

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +39/-12
  • im not in the ass kissing team
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2011, 10:43:52 AM »

come to the rite place if you kiss admins as they promote you to admin.

Offline jrfhoutx

• The Long-Winded One
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +35/-8
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2011, 12:05:26 PM »
for those of you who just recently joined the topic, I have merged the new topic started the other day with the older topic, no need for 2 topics covering the same thing, so please post in here from now on...

Offline snowcolt17

• Local Moderator
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +16/-1
  • If all else fails, reflow it
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2011, 02:39:14 PM »
mine
the first is my fav. second ones are alright. third i hate

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal