Author Topic: I need help with a PS3 Controller?  (Read 901 times)

Offline rafaliyo86

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +12/-1
  • Acidmods User
I need help with a PS3 Controller?
« on: September 06, 2010, 02:21:50 PM »
Hi guys :tup:

This is my problem :cry2::

I have a broken ps3 controller. Specifically is has tha right analog stick broken. Some months ago i bought a mother board from a ps3 controller here in the BST section. Well when i got the mobo i tried to take off one of them with a "hot gun" (i dont know if its the correct word) but obviously it melted.

Well i forget this controller but know i would like to test some R/F codes and i have thought that i could use this controller but i need to take off (without melt it) the other analog stick. So i need if someone could do this for me??? I saw one mod of Ben Hecks and he removed the analog stick without soldering but i personally couldnt do it. I would send the mobo wich i bought and i would pay through paypal the return shipment. I prefer someone in Europe (becuase the shipments would be faster).

Another thing I would say is that if the person do me the favor will happen what happened to me at first, I would not mind, would understand and would not give me any explanation, I have enough to do me this favor

Hope someone can help me, thanks in advance

Offline Drummist

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • New modder
Re: I need help with a PS3 Controller?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2010, 03:30:37 PM »
Hi rafaliyo86,

Is it just the analogue stick you wish removed from the board and returned or do you need it attached to your other board as well?

I live in the UK (Portsmouth) and should be able to help you out. If you let me know what exactly you require, I will let you know what I can do.

:)

Get your own Gamercard Sig.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal