Author Topic: Psp no sound plz help  (Read 2056 times)

Offline 89daviddd

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Psp no sound plz help
« on: December 06, 2010, 01:31:55 PM »
I have a psp 2000 and i put speakers in the umd. i still have the umd in though.then i wanted to see if adding a 3mm led to the speakers would make light and it did but when i closed the case i pressed a bit ansd no more sound  :confused:. and even if i change to my original speakers there is still no sound but If i plug my headphones i can hear everything plz help :beg:
Everything works on the psp exept that
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 05:05:26 PM by 89daviddd »

Offline nEoVaLoR

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +36/-26
  • Young Modder
Re: Psp no sound plz help
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2010, 05:27:42 PM »
Your sound fuse is blown, and needs to be bridged. I recommend desoldering the fuse, and then connecting the two points where the fuse was connected by bridging with solder. This will restore your audio to your speakers.

Offline wasu

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2010, 11:07:32 PM »
i just did this last weekend...the sound is called LB and is in the back of the motherboard near the memory stick...just look for the one with LB mark on it and that is Ur fuse...to bridge it just add a dab of solder on it..that should bring your sound back

Offline 89daviddd

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2010, 07:05:36 PM »
ya i found out the day after how to do it  :hifive: i just put a wire and soldered it to both ends and it works fine now

Offline gunner 2013

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2010, 05:15:20 PM »
Hey, for some reason I must have done this a couple times. I just bought a new motherboard and tried to put led triggers and speakers on the back and end up frying my sound every time.

:help:So my question is were is LB near the memory stick actually at. Pic maybe? Truthfully I don't know how to read a motherboard.

Also once i get this psp fixed I'm going to sell the hole lot. But i would like to get it fixed before I do so so it'll sell for more. Thanks

Offline Sammy

• BST BAN
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +15/-1
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2010, 06:32:55 PM »
here it is sorry i didnt notice your post or i would have replied sooner. and heres a link https://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=23271.msg184671
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 06:35:31 PM by samysososa »

Toad: Sam, You sound like your stoned out of your mind lol
Me: :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal