Author Topic: Kinect Coming to PC?  (Read 1570 times)

Offline frenulem - No.5417

• Ultimate Badass
  • Blogs & Media Team
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +23/-0
  • Learning Pascal Cuz i'm dumb and 'Ting
Kinect Coming to PC?
« on: December 23, 2010, 04:08:50 AM »
Due to a slip of the tounge by a Korean games developer it is now rumoured that the Kinect is coming to the PC.

Although Microsoft has yet to comment on the rumour, Korean-based GamePrix explained to gaming site IncGamers that "Kinect will soon be available as a new controller [on the PC]." GamePrix is so sure that Microsoft is planning a PC release of Kinect, which it claims has developers queuing up to support, it's planning to add the device as a control option in its latest multiplayer online role playing game, Divine Soul, with a combat mode that takes full advantage of the Kinect's capabilities.

The USB-connected peripheral allows the Xbox 360 to record video and sense depth, giving the console a stream of data that can be interpreted in 3D space to track the movements of a player. Unlike rival motion control systems such as the Nintendo Wiimote and Sony's Move, Kinect doesn't require any controller at all - in fact, Microsoft's marketing suggests that the player is the controller.

(A hellva allot of this was copy pasted and i will put it in my own words when i have the time but we need new news)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 02:34:08 PM by frenulem »

Offline whitetop

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +39/-12
  • im not in the ass kissing team
Re: Kinect Coming to PC?
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2010, 04:25:42 AM »
they will just use the pc hack that's going around cheaper on ms all they will do is give a cheap software with it.

thx for info
come to the rite place if you kiss admins as they promote you to admin.

Offline nEoVaLoR

• Local Moderator
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +36/-26
  • Young Modder
Re: Kinect Coming to PC?
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2010, 01:14:52 PM »
they will just use the pc hack that's going around cheaper on ms all they will do is give a cheap software with it.

thx for info

Ya that's the same exact thing I was thinking, I think they are just gonna throw in some software

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal