Author Topic: psp led number and plastic spray paint question  (Read 1919 times)

Offline sparky1570

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
psp led number and plastic spray paint question
« on: January 06, 2011, 11:12:46 AM »
how many leds can a psp withstand when their connected to the psp speakers and the psp power bord power led? (power led has no resister making it brighter) i need to put about 30 leds in my psp  because i have the most epic mod i have in mind and the reason why i need so many leds is because i want it to look like one solid led (not the hole psp) i want it to look professional and not home made. i also need to know what can i spray on a psp (like a clear plastic plastic) that i can spray on my psp and cut out a image and then peel off any excess plastic i dont want? because i want to make a image on my psp and then make the hole psp a glossy black but i need to cut out the image with a clear spray on plastic that i can peel off the surounding plastic so i can then spray paint the psp then peel off the image plastic and then it leaves the image i that i want not glossy.

Offline Famas

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +1/-8
  • Acidmods User
Re: psp led number and plastic spray paint question
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 11:15:46 AM »
i wouldnt use 30 as ure psp battery will just not last very long it should be able to use 30 leds in the psp if wired in parralel for spary paint i use any spray for cars like halfords have it etc and if u just want a shiny layer over the psp use clear coat u should use clear coar if u spray a colour on also

Offline sparky1570

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2011, 08:23:42 PM »
no that's not what i meant for paint i know what i have to do for the paint but i need like a a plastic spray that i can coat my psp in and cut out a image that i want then peel away the excess plastic i don't want making it leave a imprint when i paint it.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 08:25:00 PM by sparky1570 »

Offline darkside_501st

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2011, 12:11:02 PM »
What you want is called a masking/stencil film.  You can spray the area of the psp that you want the image with the color you want for your image, cut your image out of the masking film, apply it over the paint (after it has cured), then paint the rest of the psp whatever color you want for the 'background', then peel the masking film off the psp, when ready spray a clear coat over the whole psp.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal