Author Topic: Fanboys = argh  (Read 1396 times)

Offline cyberboy109

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +8/-4
  • Acidmods User
Fanboys = argh
« on: March 06, 2011, 03:37:31 PM »
Have you ever been on Facebook and clicked on a status from a company announcing a new game or product, your sitting there flicking thru the news and the comments than TWAT RITE IN THE FACE you have some fanboy normally to young to buy a game with the words....PS3/360/Nintendo SUCKS...with the following words PS3/360/Nintendo is the best....or the new one i have seen is ngp will own the 3ds since this kid can predict the future i should ask him for next week lottery numbers.......any way am i the only one this seems to annoy im only 24 and i feel like im going on 50 when i hink back to my child hood and every one would play the snes or megadrive with out being :censored:y
Whats your views on this?

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
Re: Fanboys = argh
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2011, 03:53:27 PM »
i think its because kids these days are all spoilt so now instead of just arguing over who has a console and who doesnt they feel the need to argue over which is the best console.  i think ever generation of kids always have to have something to argue about to compete with everyone and see who is best

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

Offline toadzilla

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +132/-0
  • something something Tech support
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2011, 05:18:45 PM »
i get annoyeyed when looking at the feed back for some companys i asked for reviews not hates and likes

Offline crazy-modder

• Research & Development
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +34/-2
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2011, 06:07:46 PM »
Hahah people like that crack me up. There are ups and downs to every game system. But i do have to say that the oldschool nes is my all time favorite!! The graphics are obviously not great or good whatsoever but the gameplay for the old games are always so badass.

Offline jrfhoutx

• The Long-Winded One
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +35/-8
  • Dōmo, Konnichiwa, :censored:es...
    • Misadventures in Mediocrity and Modding
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2011, 08:35:02 PM »
NES FTW!! it was all about gameplay and replay-ability (and yeah I don't ever remember talking trash about NES vs. Genesis or anything like that, we played it all cause gaming was gaming)... I think that's why I didn't mind that NES games cost $50 each back in the 80s and I'd save up for 6 months to get one, cause you could replay that game over and over for the next 6 months and not get bored with it... I think the shift to focusing on graphics and less on gameplay along with the way that marketing has shifted is what is creating the fan-boyism... well that and the crap turn in the education system has created a bunch of kids that are as dumb as rocks and easy as sheep to brainwash with simple marketing ploys...

yeah the fan-boyism is getting out of control... and yeah I've noticed it's mostly kids who are too young to be paying for it themselves (you know mommy and daddy paid for it, if you didn't pay for it then be grateful you even have it and don't :censored: about it)
AcidMods Ninja... You won't know I'm there until you're gone...

All of these sigs are from the original acidmods sig comp...  @jrfhoutx  "No respect, no respect at all... that's the story of my life." --

Offline FOOKz™

• Hardware Modder
  • Research & Development
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +37/-2
  • Electronics Expert Electrical Engineer
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2011, 09:29:47 PM »
I will never talk trash about consoles simply because there is always at least 1 game worth playing for any console.

I will however talk a lot of trash on another game no doubt. No examples needed.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 09:30:21 PM by FOOKz »

Follow my Instagram and subscribe to my YouTube

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal