Author Topic: Some questions for a psp mod.  (Read 1165 times)

Offline JC531

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +4/-2
  • Acidmods User
Some questions for a psp mod.
« on: May 11, 2013, 11:28:21 AM »
Hi AMforum! 2 years ago (i think it was) I made a post discussing mods I wanted to do. Between then and now most of the money that was meant for the mod I used to build my new pc. Now I want to fix and mod my psp. Well I know what I want to do. (I may not add the tiltfx because i'm not interested in it anymore and theres probably a few more I don't want to do anymore) I'm making this post to get help and guidance through doing some of this.  I guess i'll list my questions to make it simpler.

1. I've seen that the razorx was discontinued. How could I still make the second nub for the psp?
2. If and when I do make the second nub, for the hole on the housing should I just use a drill and sand the edges of the hole?
3. I want to use red leds for the triggers, how would I know from the led description if the led is bright enough to actually spread light rather than just turn on? (Like white/blue/bright leds rather than those used on cheap toys.)
4. Where could I find a tutorial on how to change the wifi, memstick, and power leds?
5. For the leds I want to add a switch on the psp to control them, how could I do this without using the wifi switch (or the lock switch)?
6. What kind of soldering iron and solder do you guys recommend for these kinds of mods?

I have spare housing around that I plan to use to practice case mods btw. If I come up with more questions i'll add them too. Thanx!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal