Author Topic: help with motherboard jdm-040 after replacing analog  (Read 1641 times)

Offline maxdanil

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
help with motherboard jdm-040 after replacing analog
« on: January 26, 2022, 08:40:01 PM »
hi I am new to the forum first of all I apologize for my bad English and for the bad welds but I just started dedicating to this job. I explain my situation...While removing the old analog I think I touched a motherboard area with the welder because the controller does not connect anymore with Bluetooth on PS4 while on the PC Bluetooth it finds it only as an audio controller...But when I connect it to the PC via USB the controller works "although it has the same problem as drift right of the old analog" for a few seconds and then freezing, and a few seconds after the controller connects automatically and then stopping again repeating this situation :beg: I wait for your help and tell me in which motherboard area I caused the problem..thanks

« Last Edit: January 28, 2022, 09:28:47 PM by maxdanil »

Offline maxdanil

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Re: help with motherboard jdm-040 after replacing analog
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2022, 09:16:48 PM »
Update: I cleaned the dirty flux zones near the welding and I changed the photo and message to update the situation ... I hope someone helps me

Offline maxdanil

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2022, 05:38:09 AM »
nobody?  :beg:

Offline Mbithi

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2022, 02:01:41 AM »
Check the motherboard to charging port connector.  :whoosh:

Offline maxdanil

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2022, 06:18:21 AM »
Check the motherboard to charging port connector.  :whoosh:

You say a small card where there is the USB port? However even if it was because the controller no longer connects via Bluetooth?

Offline maxdanil

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2022, 06:37:00 PM »
This is the small card where the USB cable is connected, when I connect the controller to the PC with the USB cable the LED is always red everything works then after a few seconds it freezes and the input on the buttons no longer works, then after a few seconds resumes to work and immediately it freezes...weeks have passed since I asked for help, I still hope that someone tells me what happens to the controller  :beg:

« Last Edit: February 18, 2022, 06:38:41 PM by maxdanil »

Offline Baldur

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Bread-bearD
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2022, 02:13:15 AM »
I would desolder the stick and check if there are traces which are shorted. Some of the points look like that.
After that try another module. It's nothing new that spare parts also have a drift.
Do a rework with another one and use more flux for soldering.  :victory:
Good luck

Offline maxdanil

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2022, 06:31:08 AM »
I would desolder the stick and check if there are traces which are shorted. Some of the points look like that.
After that try another module. It's nothing new that spare parts also have a drift.
Good luck

thanks for the reply...this problem appeared when I removed the old analog, I thought that by welding this new analogue the problem would have been solved but it didn't happen

Offline maxdanil

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2022, 12:38:20 AM »
Good luck

You can tell me which tracks cause the problem of not connecting the Bluetooth and the Freeze when connected via USB ... I can't understand where there is damage :cry2: .... Please
« Last Edit: February 22, 2022, 12:39:37 AM by maxdanil »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal