Author Topic: We all love Phenomenal!  (Read 20452 times)

Offline Timmy

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Acidmods User
Re: We all love Phenomenal!
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2007, 01:51:56 AM »
my god if i started to take chavs seriously like you i'd have a negative perspective on life as well.

seriously bro, they are called chavs for a reason, they are grouped for being wannabe gangstas, take them seriously and your just adding fuel to the fire (GIMME THAT WHICH I DESIRE!!!!!)

Offline budgray19

• Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • OH NO MY CHITTY CHICKEN, NOO NOT MY CHITTY BEEF
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2007, 12:11:23 AM »
ive kinda been busy latly so i havent had the time to respond
but where i live
im out numbered by mexicans
i would fight the buttholes but they out number the white ppl in my school like 10-20 to 1

so i deal with this :censored: EVERY DAMM DAY!!!!!!!!
if ur worryed about makein it in life
come to america
forgeners have a better chance to make it than americans to be truthful
even if u hate america
u cant say u wounldnt liek to come here

Offline Slimby

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +3/-0
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2007, 12:30:42 AM »
Don't get sad: Get angry. I suffer from depression too, and it's not a lot of fun. When people start to hack me off, I tend to throw it back to them. I was riding home the other day, and got tailgated by this woman. She tried to run me off the road, then stopped in front of me and starting yelling at me. Now I could have gone home, crawled into bed and started crying, but instead I wound out the bike til I couldn't hear her, flipped her the bird and shot off down the road with the rear tyre squealing. My point? Don't get all unhappy, take it as a challenge, not a barrier. Life's a :censored:, but that doesn't mean you can't disrespect it and make it do the dishes.

Slimby

Slimby for prez.

Offline dedafmonteur

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +4/-0
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2007, 12:31:58 AM »
bud, we have the same over here. loads of people are from marokko or some like that.
I dont mind they live over here but they tease everyone, like they are better. I allways warn them 3 times after that i just punsh the one who's closest to me. I know ill get beat back but never give up...
If they want make my life horrible by teasiing me  than ill make their live's a true hell.

ccccpie

« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2007, 12:38:41 AM »
try living in arizona i live close to the border and there are tons of illegals

Offline budgray19

• Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2007, 01:31:18 AM »
yea
umm... i dont think u understand
when u fight a mexican
u fight him his family his brother migeule
and 10 of his other friends
u have never fought untill u have fought a mexican
them lil fu**ers are whimps when it comes to fighting
they always need someone to back em up
when there gettin their ass beat
they need back up to beat the crap outa u
if they r beatin the crap outa u
they call in their friends to beat the hell outa u with their friends
then say ur weak and cant fight and make bs rumors

TheG4mer

« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2007, 06:12:55 AM »
like 1/3 of berlin are turks

! i win !

phenomenal

« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2007, 11:06:08 AM »
I dont have the strenght to beat a whole crowd of chavs, let alone one

Im just a weak little kid that has no friends and lives a horrible life

I dont find no point of my life. If life is meant to be fun at times, then where is my share of fun. The only time something fun happens, some idiot will come and ruin it.

I hate my life, i want to end it right now! Ive tried before, i was going to die, but then some paramedics save me. Although that time i didnt want them to come and save me.

Also about the guys that said "if u leave, ill leave". I really doubt you will, nobody makes much of an effort for me. Nobody does, nobody cares about me. Nobody cares weather i live or die.

If you were living life how im living mine you would want to kill yourself too.

-My parents hate me
-I have no friends
-Have nothing
-I can't do anything right
-I have no skills i need
-Nobody takes me seriously
-I have no money
-I suffer from depression
-Major companys always seem to rip me off
-Im only used

This is the only place now where i can talk and wont be harrased and be racially assulted or attacked. I hate life, and everyone hates me. Im not for this world. Everyone is better off by me being dead. Im a waste of space.

And since some people are starting to shout at me and be bas*ards like mr-7. now i have nowhere to freely talk, matter of fact, nobody to talk to.

Right now, im home alone, and i have access to many large kicthen knifes. Im not afriad.

I'd rather die than live this sh*tty arse life.

Offline ProperBritish

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Raining Blood! From A Lacerated Sky!
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2007, 11:27:24 AM »
IM BEING VERY SERIOUS. DO NOT KILL YOURSELF.

Quote from: ≤Ʀαωгу≥
you know who i would bone? daffy duck

phenomenal

« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2007, 11:32:23 AM »
IM BEING VERY SERIOUS. DO NOT KILL YOURSELF.
I either live through a hell, then suffer and not even support myself when im older and live in poverty and lots of crime. Or get it over and done with. No point of my life

Offline IndyChav

• Original.
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +2/-0

« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2007, 11:41:44 AM »
youre really young though!

it would be a waste yes youre going through hellish times, but it wont always be like that

for one youre an amazing graphic designer and those lads bring in the bucks!! :P

and crime isnt all that bad dont do ANYTHIGN stupid, we all care about you, look how much response youve had!!

chavs are :censored:s! dont pay attention to them
let people know what youre good at by showing them
it wont be bad forever trust me, i went through a stage like that, i had nothing, i turned to boxing, football and photoshop and found out i can do somethign with that the respect came rolling in

just thikn about what i said...

phenomenal

« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2007, 12:04:48 PM »
youre really young though!

it would be a waste yes youre going through hellish times, but it wont always be like that

for one youre an amazing graphic designer and those lads bring in the bucks!! :P

and crime isnt all that bad dont do ANYTHIGN stupid, we all care about you, look how much response youve had!!

chavs are :censored:s! dont pay attention to them
let people know what youre good at by showing them
it wont be bad forever trust me, i went through a stage like that, i had nothing, i turned to boxing, football and photoshop and found out i can do somethign with that the respect came rolling in

just thikn about what i said...
People already know i design and code. They dont know how hard it is. And once i told some, they did not care. They beat me up more. Those ba*tards dont have any sympthoty. I want to quit design, mainly because everybody uses me and those that dont use me, insult me because i didnt design for them. My only skill, has no point to it. Im not going to get anywhere with it. Im way unfit, so i wouldnt even dream becoming stronger.

I will always live like this. I know how my life can go, i have to options:
Option one:
Live this sh*tty life and then kill myself now.

Or

Option two:
Live this sh*tty life, get bullied, used and assulted all of it. I dont get a good education because of my parents (no university) and then when i move out, i stuggle to make enough food to not die of starvation. Then kill myself

I'd rather end my suffering now! There is no point to my life, i know how it will go. I know its a waste, but what a waste of a life to have no achievment, or even friends. Nobody likes me. I am a nobody. I have a knife right beside me. I'm ready to do it. Okay?

My life is sh*t.

Imagine this. You walk back from work one day. You find out wife goes off having an affiar with your best friend. She takes the kids, she kicks you out your house. All your friends just start to hate you. Nobody wants to talk to you. You get fired, you get robbed. Now you own nothing. Nowhere to go, nothing to do. Thats how i feel.

Offline ProperBritish

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2007, 12:14:46 PM »
See now... my mum had an affair... and her and my dad divorced because of it (duh). I put it behind me, and focus on tomorrow. I cant see how you feel like this (the affair stuff) because NONE of that stuff happened to you! You are basing your life on what MIGHT happen... not what will. You want Uni? After 6th form take a year out... get a job... earn the money for Uni yourself! Its what im gonna do... and I know im gonna feel so happy when I achieve that which i earned.

phenomenal

« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2007, 12:19:39 PM »
I wont achieve anything in life.

Im just going to be used

And yes, ive been cheated on

Also, i wont be able to make that sort of money needed in a year

Even if i did, my little brother will steal it and then i will get told off wtf?!!

Offline ProperBritish

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2007, 12:24:23 PM »
My cousin earned what he needed to go to Oxford by working at Spar for a year. Hes an accountant now.
How would your brother steal it if it were in a bank account? Solutions... not Problems  :winker:

Offline IndyChav

• Original.
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +2/-0

« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2007, 12:25:43 PM »
see more solutions

do a gap year earn some money do what YOU want to do with your life... forget about your problems look onwards on what can be done to make it better

Offline ProperBritish

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2007, 12:28:33 PM »
For every problem... theres a legitimate solution.

Dude I sound like a philosopher or some shizz like that.

Offline IndyChav

• Original.
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +2/-0

« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2007, 12:31:19 PM »
preach brother preach!

Offline ProperBritish

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2007, 12:33:19 PM »
CAN I GET A HALLELUJAH!

Offline budgray19

• Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2007, 01:04:15 PM »
-My parents hate me
-I have no friends
-Have nothing
-I have no skills i need
-I have no money
-Im only used

if ur parents hated u that much they wouldnt let u live in their house
u do have friends. im ur friend
u couldnt possibly have nothing
ur sig is righta nd it looks awsome to me
im takeing u seriously
if we didnt take u seriously we wouldnt be typeing to u about trying to make u feel better
we wouldnt be takeing the time to write long posts or even clevar posts on here to make u feel btter
i have no money either
the depression is just getting u down
when u get mad say its the depression
its trying to get me down
think of ur depression as somebody in ur head and hes mentaly trying to get u mad
and dont let him do that

major companys always rip us off(the consumer)
u just need to use back man
u need to break out of ur shell of depression
u need to fight back
find something u love and do it
thats what will get u places in the world
find a job or learn how to something realy good and do it
DO IT!
it will help
me
im in building trades and im also a part time handy man or carpenter roghtend or tiles it dont matter
when u build something and makes u feel acomplished
TRUST ME!
DONT FLUFF OFF WHAT IM SAYING MAN(thats caps for incuregment)

phenomenal

« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2007, 01:39:38 PM »
My cousin earned what he needed to go to Oxford by working at Spar for a year. Hes an accountant now.
How would your brother steal it if it were in a bank account? Solutions... not Problems  :winker:
My mum knows my bank account details, some reason, money seems to always go from it, my mum says its the banks 'interest', ofcourse mum, a bank really takes £100 a week doesnt it...

see more solutions

do a gap year earn some money do what YOU want to do with your life... forget about your problems look onwards on what can be done to make it better
Whenever i find a solution to anything in life, it gets worse.

-My parents hate me
-I have no friends
-Have nothing
-I have no skills i need
-I have no money
-Im only used

if ur parents hated u that much they wouldnt let u live in their house
u do have friends. im ur friend
u couldnt possibly have nothing
ur sig is righta nd it looks awsome to me
im takeing u seriously
if we didnt take u seriously we wouldnt be typeing to u about trying to make u feel better
we wouldnt be takeing the time to write long posts or even clevar posts on here to make u feel btter
i have no money either
the depression is just getting u down
when u get mad say its the depression
its trying to get me down
think of ur depression as somebody in ur head and hes mentaly trying to get u mad
and dont let him do that

major companys always rip us off(the consumer)
u just need to use back man
u need to break out of ur shell of depression
u need to fight back
find something u love and do it
thats what will get u places in the world
find a job or learn how to something realy good and do it
DO IT!
it will help
me
im in building trades and im also a part time handy man or carpenter roghtend or tiles it dont matter
when u build something and makes u feel acomplished
TRUST ME!
DONT FLUFF OFF WHAT IM SAYING MAN(thats caps for incuregment)

My parents just wont kick me out yet because its illegal at this age really.
I meant friends as somebody in person, also, if u did meet me, id guess you would do what eveybody else does and bully me.
I no longer have anything, after going on a material possesion rampage.
I meant take me seriously as a designer

People either say im 'really really talented' or im 'really really crap and will never get good'

The people that say im 'really really talented' are usally the ones that beg me everyday for a layout.

The people that say im 'really really crap and will never get good' are usally the ones well, they start as the 'talented' one but once i say no, they say this and insult me and physically hurt me.

And if i thought it was a lil guy in my head. Right now he would be stabbing the walls of my head.

AND YES, designing makes alot of money. But people dont understand how hard it is to be a coder and a designer.

One time i hacked the school database of all the grades. I had the ease to change them. Then one idiot goes, "Oh, thats easy, just talk 'computer' to da program you got up, the one with the white writing and black behind thingy"

They dont have the slightest idea, like when i told them i can code in HTML, XHTML, CSS and im learning Databasing (mySQL and SQLite), PHP, Javascript and ActionScript 2.0. And heres their dumb response, "Well thats easy, never heard of them" (Dumb twits!)

And one kid today said, "Hey ill pay you £5 if u design and code a full site for me". He meant the coding, buying the host, buying the domain, designing it and databasing it. See what i mean by im not taken seriously.

Also another kid said earlier this week, "hey, simple task for you, hack into runescape and make me level 120 and give me 1 billion gold, ok". I was like "you know how hard it is to hack a full server and as encrypted as runescape". He replied "well i know you can do it, its easy anyway, just create a thing then go on that" WTF. The world is seriously turning dumb.

Offline Nemesis

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #51 on: December 18, 2007, 01:53:06 PM »
firstly, you really dont know how much talent you have got. im not saying this becuase im gonna ask you for a sig or a website becuase i wouldnt even know what to put on it. you know so much about designing and coding and all this stuff and i really dont have a clue. not because i dont study but just you had the opportunity to learn it from an early age. you and me are the same age and im could even get jealous of everything you know compared to me. when you say you dont have anything that isnt true, even if some other people have the money to ask you for a website design etc they dont have what you have and thats the talent. trust me that talent will get you far in life if you use it properly.

and also im not kidding about the you leave, i leave situation.

Offline MARIOPARTY53

• I DONT FAIL
  • BANNED
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Pc Gaming Rules
« Reply #52 on: December 18, 2007, 04:30:44 PM »
uhh, dont kill yourself, ok? lets get that straight
However today I was brutally raped by a door handle, and none of my friends helped me up off the floor after ten minutes, instead they all teabaged me, all 10 of them...

Offline ra1n

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • I'm not like other girls ^_^
« Reply #53 on: December 18, 2007, 04:48:01 PM »
you know what?  :censored: you, get your freaking life together, your only 13 after all I'm only a year older. I know how it feels. Look my dad rejected me cause I'm a girl (what about my  :censored: sister?) So what if you get bullied at school? You need to fight back. Guess what I did to the guy that touched me in a bad way the other day? I beat the  :censored: out of him and moved on (I don't think he'll walk right anymore).
Your only 13 what do you need money for anyway? And if your bro does steal your money beat him up I don't care. Get yourself together and stop  :censored: being emo. 
Now please talk to professional help like a psychiatrist,psychologist, or your doctor for anti-depressants. Your too young to end your life now. Stay in school, don't do drugs,
and pull yourself together. If you need to talk get AIM and come talk to me please. We don't want you to kill yourself.Please       

getting old is mandatory growing up is optional.

Offline FreeK

• a-LeeK
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Team CYBER for life
« Reply #54 on: December 18, 2007, 04:53:02 PM »
uhh, dont kill yourself, ok? lets get that straight

that doesnt help...

My mum knows my bank account details, some reason, money seems to always go from it, my mum says its the banks 'interest', ofcourse mum, a bank really takes £100 a week doesnt it...
I meant friends as somebody in person, also, if u did meet me, id guess you would do what eveybody else does and bully me.

And one kid today said, "Hey ill pay you £5 if u design and code a full site for me". He meant the coding, buying the host, buying the domain, designing it and databasing it. See what i mean by im not taken seriously.

Also another kid said earlier this week, "hey, simple task for you, hack into runescape and make me level 120 and give me 1 billion gold, ok". I was like "you know how hard it is to hack a full server and as encrypted as runescape". He replied "well i know you can do it, its easy anyway, just create a thing then go on that" WTF. The world is seriously turning dumb.

thats  :censored: ed up
i 2 have been diagnosed with a minor, but increasing depression and i have no probs with any races, so we problly would end up friends or close too anyways,  

thats  :censored: ed up too

its really not that hard, you only have to have the right programs
« Last Edit: December 18, 2007, 04:59:01 PM by 1Sniper »

Offline P3nnyw1se

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • AcidMaG
    • Myspace
« Reply #55 on: December 18, 2007, 04:59:31 PM »
I'm two years older than you, I'm emo, and I think about suicide sometimes (I don't look like I'm emo, but I am.)  BUT I NEVER think about DOING the SUICIDAL ACTIONS that come to PLAY in my HEAD!  So if you're thinking about it, it's fine, just as long as you don't DO it!  Understand Pheno?!

Offline FreeK

• a-LeeK
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Team CYBER for life
« Reply #56 on: December 18, 2007, 05:02:35 PM »
I'm two years older than you, I'm emo, and I think about suicide sometimes (I don't look like I'm emo, but I am.)  BUT I NEVER think about DOING the SUICIDAL ACTIONS that come to PLAY in my HEAD!  So if you're thinking about it, it's fine, just as long as you don't DO it!  Understand Pheno?!

ok, if you were "emo" you wouldnt call yourself it, that is what they stereotype us as

Offline ra1n

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • I'm not like other girls ^_^
« Reply #57 on: December 18, 2007, 05:04:24 PM »
ok, if you were "emo" you wouldnt call yourself it, that is what they stereotype us as
you're not helping -.- he was trying to make a point

getting old is mandatory growing up is optional.

Offline Timmy

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #58 on: December 18, 2007, 05:05:05 PM »
Sniper has just sent me this PM:

u can't lock the thread because it might be depressing
were not talking about suicide, phenom, is saying he should every once in a while... Or every post he made but who cares... Take it like a man
and i never said mine was much more helpful just yea...
I was stating my points onhis things

I was going to explode and get very annoyed at this but instead i am leaving it locked and here is why

People are talking about taking there own lives in response to not just everyday events but psychological disorders which have been self and professionally diagnosed. deda made this thread in a noble attempt to make phenomenal feel better, people have followed up this too help his cause but as we can see from his past few posts, we have all tried to get him to seek help.

The last few posts have been an argument about what makes an emo an emo and who isn't helping enough or more then others which is blowing off on an alternate tangent irrelevant to the threads purpose.

On a lesser note RA1N happens to have started to flame, we have all told him to get his life together but we at least have not started to swear at him. Some times things go wrong in life, you just gotta grin an bear it and don't be a mixture of ignorant and selfish because EVERYONE goes through this stuff, not just you (but yes, as you have rightly stated before, psychological depression cant help that and I AM sorry that you feel no one can help you with it because it can be controlled)

In conclusion, if trying to stop people from talking about killing themselves because they have lost there core will to live despite being warned by deda in another thread not to do this is being unmanly then I'm sorry 1sniper then I'm chick, ill just have to live with that just as you will have to live with this thread being locked unless another admin or global mod unlocks it
« Last Edit: December 18, 2007, 09:02:58 PM by TimmyDX »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal