Author Topic: We all love Phenomenal!  (Read 20455 times)

Offline dedafmonteur

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +4/-0
We all love Phenomenal!
« on: December 16, 2007, 06:58:04 AM »
Phenomenal is having a bad time, so i though we chear him up.
Tell here what you think about Phenomenal.
Ill start:

Phenomenal, you are a really nice guys, your designs rock! If you leave ill leave.
So, please stay, your a awsome guy, serious!

Offline lewson

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: We all love Phenomenal!
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2007, 07:01:02 AM »
Phenomenal, you're the one that encouraged me to join these forums, since im 13, and so are you.  :drunk:

Offline noah03ark

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Überm Sternenzelt richtet Gott, wie wir gerichtet
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2007, 07:02:04 AM »
you're always nice and never mean :)

phenomenal

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2007, 07:04:58 AM »
Nobody loves me, not even my family, they all went to central london today, while they made me stay here.

Phenomenal is having a bad time, so i though we chear him up.
Tell here what you think about Phenomenal.
Ill start:

Phenomenal, you are a really nice guys, your designs rock! If you leave ill leave.
So, please stay, your a awsome guy, serious!
I'm always having a bad time, don't know why but everyday of mine is a hell. I don't want to design anymore, im only being used and bullied even more because of it, and besides, every other designer i know is better than me.

Offline dedafmonteur

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +4/-0
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2007, 07:13:36 AM »
well, Maybe you can help arround here. idk maybe for jewels or some like that and get paid a little bit.
just ask neubit. you can allways try....

and dont leave dude

Offline Nemesis

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2007, 07:25:24 AM »
you having a hard life makes me upset, your the best artist i know for your age- even better than a mate of mine whos good too (dont tell him though shh), im with deda, you leave then i leave too. every meber on AM is special including you and it just hurts to know some people have such a hard life.

we're all here for you

phenomenal

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2007, 09:08:10 AM »
well, Maybe you can help arround here. idk maybe for jewels or some like that and get paid a little bit.
just ask neubit. you can allways try....

and dont leave dude
Ken's doing that, i doubt he needs my help as I know how good he is. Anyway, i cannot design now anyway even if i wanted to. Im stuck on a computer with no vga card and the onboard graphics on the motherboard, well, the driver disk doesnt work. So im stuck on a 16-bit 640x480 resolution. Thus it will be extremly hard to design. Anyway, i dont want to do design anymore. Im being mistreated and way way way underpaid, in a whole year, i only made £15. Yet i think im the one thats been designing for the longest on these forums. Ive been designing since i was 6 and coding since i was 10.
you having a hard life makes me upset, your the best artist i know for your age- even better than a mate of mine whos good too (dont tell him though shh), im with deda, you leave then i leave too. every meber on AM is special including you and it just hurts to know some people have such a hard life.

we're all here for you
Thing is, mainly because of my age, nobody treats me seriously enough. On myspace there has been alot of idiots that just waste my time. Novicane, now his the worst, i want to stab him in his eye. He actually edited my layout, then swore at me, then insulted me, then when i just say 'dont waste my time then' he starts being racist to me and then trying to destroy my bandwidth. Little ms, she wanted a layout, know i finished it, she doesnt want it. Neici didnt even say thanks, punkshal only complains. the only people that actually appriciated it was my brother (well he has too sorta), flip (but his a noob) and kenshin (although he got pissed off at me, called me things like unreliable and then cut my pay in half).
Phenomenal, you're the one that encouraged me to join these forums, since im 13, and so are you.  :drunk:
Thanks, but, i doubt it was me that brought you here, im not one of the acidmodders that are featured in ALL acidmod videos. Im never spoken about, nobody actually cares, people are only like this when im in need, but all other times, they hate me. Unlike my family, when i was in hospital, for a whole month, they didnt even visit me, stupid ungratful :censored: family.

I've only had one friend that i knew in person that understood me, he suffered from depression too. He knew how i felt, and then a few years ago, he commited suicide.

TheG4mer

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2007, 09:11:27 AM »
kenshin (although he got pissed off at me, called me things like unreliable and then cut my pay in half). He knew how i felt, and then a few years ago, he commited suicide.
1. wow you get paid thats a thubs up
2.sorry for that

Offline budgray19

• Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • OH NO MY CHITTY CHICKEN, NOO NOT MY CHITTY BEEF
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2007, 10:31:32 AM »
Nobody loves me, not even my family, they all went to central london today, while they made me stay here.
I'm always having a bad time, don't know why but everyday of mine is a hell. I don't want to design anymore, im only being used and bullied even more because of it, and besides, every other designer i know is better than me.
they might be buying u presents and they cant have u with them or ull see..
that might be it.. i think

phenomenal

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2007, 10:50:10 AM »
they might be buying u presents and they cant have u with them or ull see..
that might be it.. i think
if they were buying 'me' presents, then they wouldnt of taken my little brother.

Offline budgray19

• Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • OH NO MY CHITTY CHICKEN, NOO NOT MY CHITTY BEEF
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2007, 11:23:41 AM »
u cant be 100% on that
when my mom and dad bought me some big stuff
my lil bro was outa the picture
i migt be something big
so they dont want  ur lil bro to know

btw rememberw hat i told u

take a hammer to wood and old brick and rocks and small change liek i do with pennys
it will help

u need to learn to look on the brighter side of things man
if one thing gets u down just say
well f*** him or f*** that
dood u wouldnt belive how bad i got make fun of because of my weight
i had to deal with it
and by the 7th grade when i rusend our Q-B for the yr
yea
the didnt mess with me anymore
because they saw that i could use what they where makeing fun of them
to hurt them
and very badly too

and when ppl dont belive u
just sit back and watch it all play out
and when they relize that u where right then u can say
i told ya so but u dont belive me
if u keep letting thease small things get to ya then lifes gonna suck man
find a happy place like happy gilmore
he pictures bewbs w leather and his grandma getting rich..

and u know what
if they dont like what u did then f him

btw how did u do his myspace(the guy that was racisest)
because if u still have the pass and it works
hes a idiot
tag his myspace with stuff liek i am a rasict bastard with no shweaty balls lol
and change his password
« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 11:38:50 AM by budgray19 »

phenomenal

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2007, 12:09:36 PM »
u cant be 100% on that
when my mom and dad bought me some big stuff
my lil bro was outa the picture
i migt be something big
so they dont want  ur lil bro to know

btw rememberw hat i told u

take a hammer to wood and old brick and rocks and small change liek i do with pennys
it will help

u need to learn to look on the brighter side of things man
if one thing gets u down just say
well f*** him or f*** that
dood u wouldnt belive how bad i got make fun of because of my weight
i had to deal with it
and by the 7th grade when i rusend our Q-B for the yr
yea
the didnt mess with me anymore
because they saw that i could use what they where makeing fun of them
to hurt them
and very badly too

and when ppl dont belive u
just sit back and watch it all play out
and when they relize that u where right then u can say
i told ya so but u dont belive me
if u keep letting thease small things get to ya then lifes gonna suck man
find a happy place like happy gilmore
he pictures bewbs w leather and his grandma getting rich..

and u know what
if they dont like what u did then f him

btw how did u do his myspace(the guy that was racisest)
because if u still have the pass and it works
hes a idiot
tag his myspace with stuff liek i am a rasict bastard with no shweaty balls lol
and change his password

Dude, i personnally dont have a hammer, i dont ave anything. But, about that racist twit, i sent him a code, as i do with all my clients, although ken and my bro just gave me their details so i could log onto it and change it as they were busy (ken was at work, where they block myspace and my brother was in central london).

Anyway, i can't do anything right, if i even tried to do a simple task like hit nails into wood, id probaly smash my thumb, slip then be attacked by a bear, nobody would give a dam and my mum will tell me off.

I've actually been bullied all my life, everyday of school i would get atleast 1 racist comment. Anyway, whats the point of the government making laws if they dont even enforce them. Nobody does. Like for example, ive been slashed with a knife twice in my life already, both in my leg, one in school and one out of school. When i was in school, there was blood dripping down my leg and onto my shoe, yet the teacher didnt even let me go to the medical room. Even worse, i told my head teacher about the incident, all she said was "Well, these things happen, nothing i can do about it."

Stupid school, stupid life, i hope my head teacher dies in a big house fire where here head explodes and a cat rapes her.

If the british government wants to make Britian the safest place to be, then why don't he get off his ass, stop putting all tax money into his pocket and get some real police. Police around here are leterly friends with the thugs, the police will never charge them or arrest them. The worst they will get is a friendly 'warning'. Stupid police, i pay money for what! Yes, i do pay tax, like on tuesday, i had to pay £60 tax for buying something, stupid greedy government, robbing kids!

Offline lewson

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2007, 12:15:16 PM »
Phenomenal try a Few days away from the internet, playing out, having fun, you're 13 you don't NEED money, have a chill out period.  :victory:
« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 12:19:34 PM by lewson »

Offline IndyChav

• Original.
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +2/-0

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2007, 12:18:31 PM »
I agree with lewson

AAAANND i personally think youre a better designer than me  :tup:

AAAnd your younger ... now im depressed =P

phenomenal

« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2007, 12:28:59 PM »
Phenomenal try a Few days away from the internet, playing out, having fun, you're 13 you don't NEED money, have a chill out period.  :victory:
I barely use a computer now, due to it being such a retard.

Anyway, i cannot play out, i live in britian and it has bloody :censord: weather. Ill end up getting a bad cold.

So i have to stay in doors, but all that goes on is my little brother hurting himself and blaming me, and me just sitting on my bed crying all night.

In my life there is no such thing as fun, my computer cant even handle a picture for grpahics so i cant play games on that, i dont own any game consoles except for my psp, which is absolutely destroyed. I cant play with people because they dont like me.

Every morning i awake with hatred. I seem to just say "Another f***ing crappy day, why live life?"

My big brother went university (his still going), my parents said my lil bro is going university, but they said i aint, wtf!!!

Stupid life, its not worth living, im a waste of space! I have no use on this world
1. wow you get paid thats a thubs up
2.sorry for that
wtf thats not what i said

I agree with lewson

AAAANND i personally think youre a better designer than me  :tup:

AAAnd your younger ... now im depressed =P
doubt im better than you, even if i was better anyway, you will have a better chance of getting far in life
« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 12:35:29 PM by Phenomenal »

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2007, 12:33:07 PM »
Dude your an amazing person,we all love you here,and most of all your an absolutely amazing artist!You have amazing designs,I love them!Don't go,don't do anything bad.Please,if you ever need something we're here for you,anything at all.Whether it be to rant,or just talk,we're here.

Offline ProperBritish

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Raining Blood! From A Lacerated Sky!
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2007, 12:36:22 PM »
Now Phenomenal,

youve got to look up one the bright side, you ARE a great designer. You are a valued person.

All that stuff about the knives and noone caring about you, thats not you doing someting wrong... its those people, that headteacher for example, that are the horrible people. Youve done nothing wrong and trust me, life will pick up. Trust me, it does. 3 years ago i was your age and was practically the most unpopular person in school, with 2 friends that surprise surprise took the piss and bullied me all the time. Now, ive got a girlfriend, and massive gang of friends that take me seriously and we all have a laugh.

The only thing i can say is, when you wake up each morning, forget the day before, treat each day afresh, as if it were your first day on earth. Things wont snowball that way. And eventually, when you can, stand up to the things wrong and sort them out. Show them that you have POWER and Self Confidence. That, my friend is enough to make you feel good about yourself.

To put it bluntly, dont complain, fix the problems that you have. But only when  you are ready.

Don't leave Phenomenal, you pwn.

ProperBritish

Quote from: ≤Ʀαωгу≥
you know who i would bone? daffy duck

phenomenal

« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2007, 12:45:36 PM »
The only thing i can say is, when you wake up each morning, forget the day before, treat each day afresh, as if it were your first day on earth.
Until i step outside my door a group of chavs come along and put me over and say things like "Haha, asian people are so lame, they are so crap"

It really pisses me off that not even police care. Unless if something was to happen to an english person, they would. Racist Police, i hate living here, everybody is so racist. I hate life.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 12:48:26 PM by pspkicks316 »

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2007, 12:53:21 PM »
Stop talking about suicide!! Please!! Your life is better than a lot of peoples' out there, just remember that.When things like that are said,just TRY to ignore it,or if you must,fight back! People who make fun of others have no life,they're a bunch of :censored:es who have nothing better to do with their lives but be :censored:es to others because they have no friends.Please phenomenal,be thankful for the few things you have,because theres others with nothing.And please,whatever you do,don't commit suicide.Because if you think about it,your only 13,and there's plenty of other people your going to meet in your life.Just think,someone who you've never met before,but were destined to meet,their life would be changed drastcally(for the worse) if they end up never meeting you because you killed yourself.Just think about that,and don't do anything.

TheG4mer

« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2007, 12:55:16 PM »
lol, chavs are usless scum, ignore them

Offline ProperBritish

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Raining Blood! From A Lacerated Sky!
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2007, 12:56:25 PM »
i agree that england is a crap place to live... but i wouldnt let chavs get you down... of all people most chavs i know dont have the mental capacity to talk, walk and do just about anything. obviously there are exceptions though.

you > chavs

Quote from: ≤Ʀαωгу≥
you know who i would bone? daffy duck

Offline dedafmonteur

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +4/-0
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2007, 12:57:12 PM »
over here 60% is foreign. be glad you have never:

- lost a friend that shot in the head
- 4 family people died of cancer
- seen a woman and 2 kids get killed in a car accident.

and more....

Offline lewson

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2007, 12:57:30 PM »
ChAV's take the mick for a laugh, it the olny thing they can get to fun, try walking a diffrent way to school, or become one! if you wanna talk add me on msn i think my addy's in my profile.

Offline IndyChav

• Original.
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +2/-0

« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2007, 12:59:07 PM »
Im a chav and im not like that ... just so you know not ALL people are like that!

Racist people are merely demeaning their own lives! dont lower yourself to them jsut walk on and ignore, i know its hard but its what you gotta do. We're here for you ! and dont you forget it!

You are a better designer than me, and i want to be a lawyer this is just a hobby, but youre good enough to make it all the way man!

You need to get these negative thoughts out of your head, once you get a bit older youll realise that the people you knew to hate arent around anymore, you will have surpassed them on every level.

Its not quite the same, but ive been called gay most of my life, due to my fashion sense and mind set. and ive grown into a 6foot 3 boxer who noone messes with, and they gay qualities are sitll here =P

Also as you get older everyone wises the f*ck up and noone is prejudice. Its hard but you just gotta wait it out and prove to them that you are special and you can acomplish more than a group of chavs ever will!

Offline MARIOPARTY53

• I DONT FAIL
  • BANNED
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Pc Gaming Rules
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2007, 01:00:52 PM »
Phenomenal you rule!!!

and if your having a bad time, and your family dosnt care about, you then, should have something that they would need or want and say:who are you people again?
However today I was brutally raped by a door handle, and none of my friends helped me up off the floor after ten minutes, instead they all teabaged me, all 10 of them...

Offline hamchapman

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2007, 01:57:31 PM »
I really can't be arsed to read all this but the bit I did read about your siblings and Universities...your parents probably aren't gonna pay for you to go to University because they know that you can do it all on your own!

phenomenal

« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2007, 02:12:25 PM »
I really can't be arsed to read all this but the bit I did read about your siblings and Universities...your parents probably aren't gonna pay for you to go to University because they know that you can do it all on your own!
my parents dont even know i can code or design
Im a chav and im not like that ... just so you know not ALL people are like that!

Racist people are merely demeaning their own lives! dont lower yourself to them jsut walk on and ignore, i know its hard but its what you gotta do. We're here for you ! and dont you forget it!

You are a better designer than me, and i want to be a lawyer this is just a hobby, but youre good enough to make it all the way man!

You need to get these negative thoughts out of your head, once you get a bit older youll realise that the people you knew to hate arent around anymore, you will have surpassed them on every level.

Its not quite the same, but ive been called gay most of my life, due to my fashion sense and mind set. and ive grown into a 6foot 3 boxer who noone messes with, and they gay qualities are sitll here =P

Also as you get older everyone wises the f*ck up and noone is prejudice. Its hard but you just gotta wait it out and prove to them that you are special and you can acomplish more than a group of chavs ever will!

I know you ain't the proper chav, they would speak gay and say stuff instead of what you said, they will say "Init mate, aveing a laugh @ asian ppl, they suck"

I'm going to end up kinda short anyway, due to my mum being filipino and all filipino's being short.

Its almost impossible to get these thoughts out of my head, i suffer from depression, and it wont let it go away, i doubt even a phyciatrist can cure me now. I think the depression will never go and if i didnt commit suicide, then it would of ruined my life anyway.
over here 60% is foreign. be glad you have never:

- lost a friend that shot in the head
- 4 family people died of cancer
- seen a woman and 2 kids get killed in a car accident.

and more....
-my only friend commited suicide
-Nobody in my family cared if i died

The only person in my family that actually dont want me dead is my big brother, although he uses me.

Just answer this people, i dont understand why i should live, i be born, i suffer then i die, what sort of life is that?

Why do we all live, just to die.

Offline dedafmonteur

• E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +4/-0
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2007, 02:19:17 PM »
i was depressed for a long time to. had the same feelings as you. it will pass.....it just takes time.
my mam allways hided for me that my best friend was shot, i allmost wanted to kill er for that!
but like kenshiffx says: Firts think before you act.
and it helps, so thanks ken!

Offline lewson

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2007, 02:26:17 PM »
Look at all these people, phenomenal, were all here for you when you're down, When you're older you are going to be good with computers. i think you should talk to you're parent's about this, they'll help the best, anyway im off to bed *yawns*.

Offline ryan0

• I EAT STUFF
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • I LIEK CHEEEEZE
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2007, 02:32:38 PM »
from the age of 8-11 i had chronic depression and was on anti depressants and ritalin (i have add),and it was like a living hell,but after i was done in primary school,it was off to a secondary school miles away from those other bastards,i had found a silver lining,the day my depression was cured was the day i left that godforsaken primary school,until i realised that the universe has a strange way of unfolding itself in just the right way,the motto i live by is "it's not the jumper your wearing,its how you wear the jumper",it just means if you feel good bout yourself others will feel good about you,stay well dude and dont leave
regards
ryan0
Derp.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal