Author Topic: Speaker problem  (Read 1052 times)

Offline Haze47

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +0/-0
Speaker problem
« on: April 03, 2008, 10:11:43 AM »
I seached the forums to see if i could fix it but i didnt get any results that helped. My right speaker in my psp stoped working. I replaced it with a new one and it still doesnt work what could cause this, and can it be fixed. I modded it with cf, could i have possibly gave off static and shorted a fuse? Thanks in advance.

Offline folklord36

• Research & Development
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: Speaker problem
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2008, 02:49:55 PM »
im haveing the same prob all of a sudden i did some tests and im getteing nothing at the points for speaker output on right speaker and why is the bottom left and top right points in the group of 4 points above left speaker so power full and why when i try another one of those points as a negitive its not as loud as top right?

sry i worded it best i could pls help us

Offline glenng82

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2008, 08:22:55 PM »
im also having speaker trouble. did the lm386 stero mod and everything worked fine. a little later there was a squealing sound then nothing. anybody have any ideas?

ok found out that the neg wire broke off
« Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 11:18:41 PM by glenng82 »

Offline folklord36

• Research & Development
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2008, 08:13:21 AM »
idk what happend to mine but i was trying to fix it so i had screen off and had every thig exposed and was poking around with a screw driver looking for a short and made one some how accidently the psp shut down but i turned it back on and it was fine. happent to test the speaker port before closeing psp and it worked although i dont recomend this as a fix

Offline Haze47

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2008, 06:14:43 PM »
Is there anything we can do to test it. Do the speakers have a fuse like the back light? Could that be why?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal