Author Topic: Just a few questions....  (Read 1272 times)

Offline Sanctus

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
Just a few questions....
« on: April 10, 2008, 01:04:32 AM »
Theres a few mods that I've seen that a couldn't find a tutorial for

1 is the internal slim cam(that doesn't require to remove the umd door?) I'm not to sure if its coming soon or whatever because the vid on youtube that states its coming soon is over 3 months old =\

2 a psp slim led indicator change?(like the  power led ect)

Don't know if I'm not looking someone i tried searching but yea i didn't find anything...

Offline Ch4rL13

• R4z3R
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
    • R4z3R Gaming
Re: Just a few questions....
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2008, 01:52:52 PM »
i dont no wut u mean by the led indicator but thers a tut somewhere for the internal cam, or is that for the phat?
i would sugjest asking the person who did the mod, someone in r&d

Offline Sanctus

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2008, 10:38:56 PM »
i dont no wut u mean by the led indicator but thers a tut somewhere for the internal cam, or is that for the phat?
i would sugjest asking the person who did the mod, someone in r&d

Umm like the power led is green the charging led is organge the mem stick led is orange..
I wuna change the power led to blue the charge led to red ect..
I found one for the phat but the power board is differant and i dont wuna try anything because ill prob end up screwing up my psp

And i think the cam is pretty strate found but ill talk to someone about it if i can

Offline anthonyta

• MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2008, 11:12:29 PM »
its exactly the same. the bottom is your + the middle and the top is the - you need two leds just like the phat good luck. note where ever you see a DOT and a A around leds that means that side is positive

Offline Sanctus

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2008, 05:39:05 AM »
its exactly the same. the bottom is your + the middle and the top is the - you need two leds just like the phat good luck. note where ever you see a DOT and a A around leds that means that side is positive

ok well i just got my leds yesterday and im shocked and how tiny they are! hmm but i guess its possible because u guys do it lol hmm

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal