Poll

the memroy unit xbox have are to small, i was wondering if it is possible to make it bigger?

memory card slot
0 (0%)
dont kno,
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: memory unit is to small  (Read 1223 times)

Offline tanil27

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
memory unit is to small
« on: June 23, 2008, 12:34:07 AM »
HI everybody. im new to this site and modding and young and inspired by technology. What annoys me about xbox is the memory, or lack of it, i hate taking my harddrive to my friends houses to play games or stuff, so the xbox memory unit microsoft is small  :sadno: :angry:. i was wondering if it is possible to modify it so i can put my micro sd card or sd card in it to extend the memory, as i use SD for everything from wii to phone. P.s. its mainly for xbox live as well. Thanks in advanced.

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
Re: memory unit is to small
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2008, 06:29:07 AM »
That's actually a really good idea...It's been done on GameCube before (a homemade one) but it needed to be chipped to make it work, so this may need to be too. I don't have a memory card for 360 or I'd crack it open and look at it, but if anyone here has one they should really try that, it's a good idea!

Offline tanil27

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: memory unit is to small
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2008, 10:53:50 AM »
yo, thanks pspkicks316, i was thinking also it would be good if the controller itself could hold your gamertag. so, this will allow you to go around houses and simply connect the control and you can log in with that gamertag. considering if you got gold membership or silver and all that so you can log in.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal