Author Topic: Adding new buttons?  (Read 1287 times)

Offline yzracer14

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
Adding new buttons?
« on: November 04, 2008, 04:28:20 AM »
First, I have tried to search, but my work comp keeps telling me "page cannot be displayed".  So if it's already been asked or done before, I would apreciate a link if you have access to it.  I went back a few pages and didn't find anything either.

Has anybody successfully added new XYBA, or any other buttons for that matter, to the new style CG controller?  If so, has anyone posted a step by step picture tutorial on it?

The reason I ask is because I will be adding buttons to my CG controller, and if nobody has done it and made a tutorial yet, I would gladly take some pictures along the way and post it myself. 

I am well aware of the pictures posted on Xbox Scene where someone had highlighted the traces on the CG board, but that's as far as I've seen it go.

Long time reader, first time poster...Please be gentle :beg:

Edit:  While I'm at it, and so i don't double post, I've got another question.

I have the dual trigger rapid fire kit coming sometime soon and i was wondering if it was possible to install it 'sleeper' and have it hooked up to both triggers.  The instructions show it hooked up only to the right trigger in sleeper mode.  I plan on using this controller for Halo 3 if it matters any.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2008, 04:34:15 AM by yzracer14 »

Offline SYSTEM aka (Cyberpyrot)

• Site Founder
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +3/-0
Re: Adding new buttons?
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2008, 04:38:48 AM »
I think we have done it befor but please make a tutorial for our members :D and welcome to acidmods

Offline gameroms

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +3/-0
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2008, 06:08:23 AM »
i have one on a cg controller, ill post soon, its easy.

Offline StealthedHunter

• Who Farted ???
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Can't See me
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2008, 07:43:18 AM »
system is in the midst of doing it now with a tutorial

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal