Author Topic: NEED SOME HELP  (Read 2617 times)

Offline P!NKY11231

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
NEED SOME HELP
« on: December 21, 2008, 06:27:12 PM »
I WANT 2 MOD 1 OF MY MATRIX STYLE CONTROLLERS BUT NOT SURE WATS THE BEST WAY 2 DO IT I WANNA HAVE DUAL BUTTONS AND FOR IT 2 WORK ON ANY SHOOTER AND IS THERE ANY SITE TO GET DIFFERENT COLOR THUMBSTICKS AND D-PADS CASES??? AND DOES ADDING LEDS UNDER THE ABYX AND GUIDE BUTTONS WILL IT DRAIN THE BATTERY FASTER???  HELP WOULD BE VERY APRETIATED.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 09:27:13 PM by P!NKY11231 »

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
Re: NEED SOME HELP
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2008, 06:56:39 AM »
WOW thats alot of questions lets break them down, shall we?

1) the best way to do it is with a PIC. get one here

2) will it work with any shooter? this is a tough question, the mod chip you get at the shop has three modes. for three different games ( the most popular) we canot anticipate what will change in the future games. not to say that the fire rates will not work for all games, some games it is just imposible. for instance, left 4 dead, has programing that rapid fire wont be very fast with a single pistol or in last stand, but with duel pistols, it will fire as fast as the chip is set for.

3)as for new sticks and colored cases, try Luma.com

4) as for leds draining power, well, I would assume that you are using more power, because you are powering more stuff LOL. but is it a noticable power drain,.. no not realy.

Offline P!NKY11231

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2008, 10:02:46 AM »
yea it waz alot of questions lol but thanx  it waz very usefull  :tup: i tried goin on luma.com but it dont go 2 it

Offline SirStar

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2008, 10:10:58 AM »
I think he was suggesting llamma;

http://www.llamma.com/xbox360/

Offline P!NKY11231

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2008, 10:33:35 AM »
yea i have been on that 1 b4 but they dont have different color thumbsticks/d-pads i waz also tryin 2 find axyb buttons and clear cases

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2008, 11:09:16 AM »
thats tuff to find, here are some clear console and controller cases, as for thumb sticks and buttons, I have yet to find any

http://www.mrmodchips.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=44&products_id=565&osCsid=2f0630326d8eaaa8613f980d4cb35375

Offline xSLICKVICx

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2008, 12:44:13 PM »
yea i have been on that 1 b4 but they dont have different color thumbsticks/d-pads i waz also tryin 2 find axyb buttons and clear cases
for black thumb sticks you can get it from an original xbox controller. Another solution for black d-pad and thumbsticks is just painting em thats what i do and the paint does not come off, i use krylon fusion paint with some clear enamel

Offline P!NKY11231

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2008, 01:12:30 PM »
for black thumb sticks you can get it from an original xbox controller. Another solution for black d-pad and thumbsticks is just painting em thats what i do and the paint does not come off, i use krylon fusion paint with some clear enamel

really u paint the rubber part of the thumbsticks 2??

Offline Max_Kreeger

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2008, 07:15:45 PM »

HOLY S**T that is the best idea ever lol. You genius I would of never thought of that. Thanks for the tip :hifive:

Offline P!NKY11231

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2008, 01:01:54 AM »
i wanna add leds to my triggers and bumbers and mayb abyx any good tutorials on it??

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2008, 04:23:51 AM »
i wanna add leds to my triggers and bumbers and mayb abyx any good tutorials on it??

try an search the fourm there are many threads about this, no real tut because with LED's everyone does there own creative thing. but there are posts telling you how to hook they up.

as for LED's in the bumpers, this wont realy work because they are a not transparent like the abxy. you could drill a small hole in each trigger to make the light shine through, but you will feel these as you play.

Offline P!NKY11231

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2008, 09:54:32 AM »
try an search the fourm there are many threads about this, no real tut because with LED's everyone does there own creative thing. but there are posts telling you how to hook they up.

as for LED's in the bumpers, this wont realy work because they are a not transparent like the abxy. you could drill a small hole in each trigger to make the light shine through, but you will feel these as you play.
yea i know thats y i wanna try and find a clear shell  wit triggers and bumbers

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2008, 12:43:42 PM »
yea i know thats y i wanna try and find a clear shell  wit triggers and bumbers

the only one I have seen is a clear controller and case combo. I posted the link for you a few posts up. clear shells are a tough find, I dont really like the look, but if I could steal the bumpers and triggers, that would be awsome!!!! I would have to disasimble the trigger assembly though

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal