Author Topic: instant sticky help?  (Read 1020 times)

Offline everlast4291987

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
instant sticky help?
« on: January 29, 2009, 12:52:03 PM »
is there a mod for instant sticky for halo3 that made by acid mods and how would you do it im buying this kit https://acidmods.com/ShopUSA/product_info.php?cPath=26&products_id=49 for dual rapid fire for my halo3 game  but wants to have instant sticky as well

Offline everlast4291987

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: instant sticky help?
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2009, 01:10:37 PM »
well i looked online else where and found if you have dual rf that you should be able to have instant sticky as long as you have them set to throw when in the game im sorry for the waste of space on a  :censored:ing post like this

Offline FooToo

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2009, 01:18:11 PM »
as i learned :clap:
Dont double post just edit your original post with a "Edit:" sign ^_^

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2009, 01:32:46 PM »
instant sticky?? good luck. as for that kit it is a good kit and not too tough to install, I am glad you got away from the rapid reload, I dont think that works in halo anyway. and it invoves dealing with the face buttons which can get very tricky!!!
I see you are fairly new to the site, how about soldering? this mod still involves soldering to the leds. just a small piece of advice, if you can afford to buy a premodded controller from the store, I would definatly consider it!!! either way good luck, some one will be here to answer any questions about the install if needed.mike stands behind his product 100% and there are alot of other guys around here that can help aswell.

good luck and happy modding

Offline everlast4291987

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2009, 10:59:51 PM »
thank you im ok with soldering i have a couple of friends who one work welding heavy metal and too friend who are electricians   

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal