Author Topic: where to get these....  (Read 1702 times)

Offline one9gt

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
where to get these....
« on: February 02, 2009, 07:33:53 PM »
anyone know where i can find the little square connection points on this chip???
don't need the chip, just the little points where you solder the wire to..

Thanks!

http://cgi.ebay.com/RAPID-FIRE-Mod-Chip-XBOX-360-COD5-COD-5-COD4-HALO-GEARS_W0QQitemZ120368464076QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item120368464076&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
Re: where to get these....
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 05:01:23 AM »
the only person who can answer this question is the person who made the chip, not all chips are the same, they could look exactly the same, but the program inside the chip is what will determine what pin does what.

this is just a rip from the pcb board at the acidmods shop. If you would have bought from here there are many people familiar with acid mods products who could help you, however, you did not, and we cannot help...not that we dont want to help you, its just that it is imposible without speaking to the programmer for your chip

good luck and in the future, buy from acidmods, it cost the same, but the sevice is unbeatable

Offline one9gt

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2009, 10:44:34 AM »
thanks... i could care less for the chip i was just wondering where to get the termination points where you would solder in the wire on the board so i could have a cleaner install.

thanks again

Offline bustinthejustin

• Registered BST
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2009, 10:59:36 AM »
You mean like the through-hole pads?

Sig by Kenshinffx - Thanks!

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2009, 11:26:34 AM »
I would strip a 1/8 inch of wire and bend it at a 90degre and insert it into the hole, solder the top and trim any excess off the bottom with a pair of Dykes, or toe nail clippers

thats the how!!

as far as where the wires go next, you are on your own

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2009, 01:41:45 PM »
Listen, stop spamming his thread and read the topic before you post modded matt. My god.

He wants to know WHERE TO GET THE through hole pads.

one9gt, I'm fairly sure those are just part of the pcb design. You don't buy those anywhere.

Offline one9gt

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2009, 08:27:10 PM »
Listen, stop spamming his thread and read the topic before you post modded matt. My god.

one9gt, I'm fairly sure those are just part of the pcb design. You don't buy those anywhere.

PERFECT!!! that's all i needed thanks for the help

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2009, 04:07:11 AM »

Kicks:
ok, I removed what I wanted to say, I honestly dont care about your post count or mine for that matter, which is the only reason to spam anything, I have been around this site for months and if I wanted to spam something I would be a lot higher than I am. two posts each stating accurate facts doesnt qualify as spam.

your signature reads to respect other members and follow the rules, all you just did was prove that you are a hipocritical little kid, your statment was disrespectful, and we have had this deiscussion before about you using the lords name in vien, I will continue to pray for you kicks. but I am starting to loose my patince with that term, you continue to break the rules.  please change your signature, this is something you obviously stole from someone else, just like your mods. LOL

ONE 9GT:
apparently I did not understand your question one 9 and I appologize, to answer your question properly, those pads are part of the pcb board, if you are good, you can make then yourself this is technique used for any through hole soldering, you allways coat the rim of the hole with fresh solder before inserting the through hole part, soldering 101
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 04:27:35 AM by modded matt »

Offline 802Chives

• Sargeant at Arms
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +10/-0
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2009, 07:11:58 AM »
Kinda calling the kettle black here kicks dont you think? Matt doesnt jump all over you when you spam posts you really have no idea what you are talking about. In fact nobody gives you any flack.  You are rude and very few of your 4600+ posts count as being helpful. Grow up.

Everyone misreads a post every now and again, no need to be so damn rude all the time

Original poster: sorry your thread is now locked, if you didnt find your answer feel free to post again. (and dont worry this isnt the first time someone has looked for the part# for through hole pads. fact of the matter is they are features on printed circuit boards, not actually parts)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal