Author Topic: I WANT TO MAKE MY OWN COD4 MOD WITH THE PIC12F683  (Read 3989 times)

Offline codestirr

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
I WANT TO MAKE MY OWN COD4 MOD WITH THE PIC12F683
« on: February 18, 2009, 12:52:11 PM »
HI, I WANT TO MAKE MY OWN COD4 CHIPS I WAS GOING TO PM KINGMIKE BUT I WASNTSURE IF HE WOULD HELP ME. ANYWAY IF SOME ONE COULD HELP ME :beg: AND PROVIDE A TUTORIAL ON HOW TO DO THIS AND THE CODE THAT WOULD HELP ME OUT ALOT THANK.

Offline PsychoticWolf

• C.H.A.O.S Where art Thou.
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +27/-0
  • Team CYBER
Re: I WANT TO MAKE MY OWN COD4 MOD WITH THE PIC12F683
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2009, 01:09:40 PM »
HI, I WANT TO MAKE MY OWN COD4 CHIPS I WAS GOING TO PM KINGMIKE BUT I WASNTSURE IF HE WOULD HELP ME. ANYWAY IF SOME ONE COULD HELP ME :beg: AND PROVIDE A TUTORIAL ON HOW TO DO THIS AND THE CODE THAT WOULD HELP ME OUT ALOT THANK.

TYPING LIKE THIS WONT HELP YOU ANY QUICKER!  Don't Type in All Caps. Search the Site for Tuts, And Just Chill out. Some One will Help you.

For the awesome Sigs Thanks goes to: Blazinkaos, Chef Boyardee
O o
/¯/________________________/
{ IMMA FIRIN' MA LAZAAAAAR!!!!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\
RyanF: lol im not that sick.  I don't feel like licking the s*** off a 40 year old guy's ass
RyanF: you want me to lick your crusty old buns dont you?
2/20/2012 at 08:55:34 PM

Offline FreeK

• a-LeeK
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +3/-0
  • Team CYBER for life
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2009, 09:01:58 PM »
it really does help to learn how to code in general.

Offline codestirr

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2009, 06:13:21 PM »
okay i have a hex code now how do i put it on the chip?

Offline HYOSC1NE

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2009, 09:17:27 PM »
u for real kid, deppending the progrmaer u have lear to read the instructions, ur programmer should support 8 pin PIC and should have a configuration for programming them. import the hex file to the programer u have or do it in matlab and click program not that hard just read the instrutions...
knowledge is out there just go find a book and stop looking for it in the wrong places.

Offline codestirr

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2009, 09:49:53 AM »
okay i have the ICD2.5USB Programer and im trying to program the chips what program would i use

Offline HYOSC1NE

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2009, 09:17:05 PM »
u can create ur programs in assembly using MATLAB, or use a compiler if u want to program in C wich is not really necesary since the instructions u need are easier in assembly. Cant tell wich programmer ull have to use it depends on the programmer ur using, but if u are using matlab after u make ur programm and compile it click in the menu programmer then ull be able to see different options of programmer, generally if the programmer u have has autoinstalled in ur pc the programmer it needs should be enalbe in this list, if many are enable and ur programmer doesnt have the infromation on wat programmer to use u can try with the enable ones in this list and see wich doesnt cause u an  error... Search the data for the ICD2.5USB im thinking Pic Kit 2 but cant tell since ive never use one of those. contact the provider and ask for the data.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal