Author Topic: :censored:  (Read 2148 times)

Offline W-Gaming5

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
:censored:
« on: March 09, 2009, 10:50:15 PM »
:censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 08:20:05 AM by W-Gaming5 »

Offline pspupgrade

• Club AM VIP
  • King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Bother Bother Bother
    • PSP Upgrade
Re: Psp lights Help.
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2009, 03:10:51 PM »
Unless they're sound reactive, you can just wire the negative wire to the WiFi/Hold switch. Then you can use them to switch it on and off.
 Use the search function for a full tutorial, but here's the video:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/0Nt3jNnDqKw&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/0Nt3jNnDqKw&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
It's the basics that bring us down.

Offline W-Gaming5

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2009, 10:42:44 PM »
 :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 12:06:56 PM by W-Gaming5 »

Offline pspupgrade

• Club AM VIP
  • King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Bother Bother Bother
    • PSP Upgrade
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2009, 11:01:48 PM »
o mine are sound reactive
OK, in this case you'll want to use a DIL switch. You just need to cut a place in the side of the PSP trim for the switch to come through. The right side has a good amount of space for one of these to fit. Also, a dremel is recommended because in some cases you have to cut one switch out of an 8-way switch.

Offline DustySeven7

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2009, 02:19:18 PM »
I have read a lot about people doing the sound reactive led mod. One question that has come several times is, "what is the difference between soldering the leds to one or both of the speakers simutanous." there is a difference. When you have it where both leds are on speaker, you have a mono set up. this means the leads while only react based on which speaker they are connected, left or right. This means the leds can possible dim if the channel they are connected to is the lower level channel. To fix the dimming issue, you could solder the neggitve to the left channel and the possitive to the right channel. This makes the leds stereo sound reactive and not mono. I believe I am correct on the solder points for the stereo setup, if not, feel free to correct me.

Offline pspupgrade

• Club AM VIP
  • King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Bother Bother Bother
    • PSP Upgrade
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2009, 01:24:38 PM »
I have read a lot about people doing the sound reactive led mod. One question that has come several times is, "what is the difference between soldering the leds to one or both of the speakers simutanous." there is a difference. When you have it where both leds are on speaker, you have a mono set up. this means the leads while only react based on which speaker they are connected, left or right. This means the leds can possible dim if the channel they are connected to is the lower level channel. To fix the dimming issue, you could solder the neggitve to the left channel and the possitive to the right channel. This makes the leds stereo sound reactive and not mono. I believe I am correct on the solder points for the stereo setup, if not, feel free to correct me.
2 month bump. Please read the "Last Post" date before reading; this thread is dead. Thanks  :tup:

Whoa, been a while since I last posted here  :wacko:

Anyway, I don't think this thread is distinctly related to the setup of sound-reactivity in either mono or stereo. It's more to the point of the fact that the hold switch provides a ground, yet you need the positive and negative wires of the speaker to be connected for this to be truly sound reactive. I had this problem a while ago. If you want it to be sound reactive and with the hold switch, you just need to get hold of an LM386 and look up the wiring on this forum. That's the only solution, I believe.

That should be the resolution for this thread  :hifive:

Btw, DustySeven, it's negative for future reference :p.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal