Author Topic: NEW COD5 ONLINE PATCH - 6/11/09  (Read 17627 times)

Offline Ack Like You Know

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
NEW COD5 ONLINE PATCH - 6/11/09
« on: June 11, 2009, 04:21:42 PM »
All rapid fire has been patched, even at 8.33 shots per second. The only mode I have on my kits I sell that I've tested repeatedly with success is 3 shot burst fire.

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
Re: NEW COD5 ONLINE PATCH - 6/11/09
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009, 04:28:51 PM »
what is the patch detecting? shots per sec? amount of shots in a set time? consistant intervals?

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2009, 04:47:02 PM »
It's detecting consistency of shots over time. I can fire 5 clips at my fast speed, 14 shots per second, then it gets slowed. I can fire 8.5 clips at 8.33 shots per second before getting patched. However, my 3rd mode, 3 shot burst, works consistently.

Offline Ben.

• Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +2/-0
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2009, 11:54:25 PM »
How long do you reckon, until someone can get a new code together..?

Or are you not going to bother?

Someone on xbox-scene was on about having the code from his 'programmer' by the end of the week..!!

Offline GhoSt

• Creating Null
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +19/-0
  • Null Pointer Exception
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2009, 03:24:56 AM »
idk, the age of free rf code is over.
|Variegation - GhoSt's Final Controller|

|Nothing is deterministic.|

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2009, 04:09:25 AM »
LOL not if I can help it

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2009, 06:09:31 AM »
Here's the latest from what I found. I've done some extensive testing and from what I see, if you fire off so many FULL clips in a match, it limits you. I found that if I fire enough to eliminate the enemy and manually reload that it does not get pick up. I used the gewehr for my testing with the 1911 pistol. I did it with leaving 1 bullet, 2 bullets, 3 bullets, 4 bullets, and 5 bullets and never got picked up. I played an entire match (sitting in private match) to make sure I could accurately get each of the bullet remainders consistently. I played through about 5 or 6 matches using this method and NEVER got picked up.

With that being said, I then played a couple matches firing straight through clips one after the other and got picked up in each one on the 5th or 6th clip. However, I found that if I just randomly emptied an entire clip (every 2-3 enemies) that I also did not get picked up.

So, in summation, from my testing, is they're beginning to look for some sort of "completed clip counter" for each weapon. I'm guessing they have some sort of algorithm that lets them just whether firing off so many clips of each weapon is possible within an alotted time. Of course, it's all speculation for now, but I'm gonna keep working with it.

NOTE: I have programmed a pulsed code that was designed to work AROUND the last patch, so I'm not sure how the opensource codes operate.

Offline simcityltd

• Cyberpyrot's Personal Assistant
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0

• AcidMods
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2009, 07:17:54 AM »
Mine Still Works With M1A1 and Gewhr But Is Slowing Down My MP40 LOL

Offline 40_ounce

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2009, 11:45:51 AM »
Mine Still Works With M1A1 and Gewhr But Is Slowing Down My MP40 LOL

lol... this is the same with me...... I have been playing this morning and I noticed other players using
RF.......

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2009, 12:00:22 PM »
That's weird. What are u guys using for speeds?

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2009, 02:34:41 PM »
yea, I dont know how I am finding the same results. dont really matter what speed, getting baned. I wonder if an auto reload after release of the trigger would help? notice I did not say fastreload, but auto..

IDK I am sort of out of commision on this at the moment, as I am suffering from kidny stones, and between the constant painand all the pain killers I cant focus, so it will be a bit before I can sit downa and really get into this....but then I ask myself the question..do I realy care about WAW???
I am not much of a fan anyway....wait for mw2..sorry I am rambiling again..must be the percaset.LOL good luck!!

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2009, 02:41:56 PM »
Kidney stones are caused by the overconsumption of food items containing calcium oxaxlate...and it's percocet. Good luck shooting that thing out like a pea shooter when it finally passes...

Offline bill16504

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2009, 04:46:20 PM »
Anyone know if IW applied the same patch to MW?

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2009, 04:58:47 PM »
Won't know until the beta hits or until launch...I've almost cracked it, so no fear.

Offline bill16504

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2009, 05:03:53 PM »
MW, not MW2.

Post Merge: June 12, 2009, 05:08:25 PM
btw, thanks for your info and testing. I should have said that in the first post.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 05:08:25 PM by bill16504 »

Offline Ghost In Black

• Chaos Lover
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2009, 05:09:12 PM »
Anyone know if IW applied the same patch to MW?

Not the old one but who knows about the new Modern Warfare?

Offline Bullet Pulse

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2009, 08:38:57 PM »
I have the 4 mode kit from the acidmods shop, and after the patch only mode 4 works, which is very slow.  :cry2:
Is there any way I can send my controller in to be updated when you guys find a way around the patch?
I have been spreading the word about acidmods to all who ask me how I shoot so fast, please dont make this change.

Offline thm ov3rkill

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2009, 09:01:52 PM »
i got a goos speed of about 7.4 but its slow. I was thinking of bypassing the detection system as they mainly try to focus on the amount of clips shot in a certain of time. But what if I stop rapid fire for 5-10 ms every now and then.

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2009, 05:07:10 AM »
For COD5, the fastest signal (before the weapons start to stutter) is 15 SPS. Thats a pulsewidth of 66 milliseconds. Delaying by 10ms wont change anything.

Some people are actually trying to program in a pause to follow the games reload sequence. That way if you hold down the trigger indefinately, the RF signal is not on during the games reload sequence and helps get by the long-term filters.

But in the long run, this has its own problems.
[Quote from Gamermodz via Viking forums]
Don't be jealous your not half as smart. I hate ****tards like you. An ignorant redneck. Your nothing but a posing ******. Get the **** out of here, really, your claim to fame is an open source rapid fire code? You make me laugh. You think you have control over the modding market?  You couldn't create what I can and do. You are too ignorant with your outrageous assumptions and accusations. [/Quote]

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2009, 08:14:35 AM »
Yet he doesn't have a vid dated within the past few days....everything you are going to see on Ebay is going to be a speed less than 8 sps. I've begun work on a 14 sps fix.

Offline Ben.

• Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +2/-0
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2009, 08:46:04 AM »
Yer.. I noticed that aswell..

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2009, 10:13:00 PM »
Don't be jealous your not half as smart. I hate ****tards like you. An ignorant redneck. Your nothing but a posing ******. Get the **** out of here, really, your claim to fame is an open source rapid fire code? You make me laugh. You think you have control over the modding market?  You couldn't create what I can and do. You are too ignorant with your outrageous assumptions and accusations. [/Quote]

Offline GhoSt

• Creating Null
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +19/-0
  • Null Pointer Exception
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2009, 10:57:16 PM »
lol that was epic, how much do you sell those kits for hazer?
|Variegation - GhoSt's Final Controller|

|Nothing is deterministic.|

Offline 40_ounce

• King of the Wii-tards
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2009, 11:33:21 PM »
I have one those kits. I haven't installed it yet. Maybe sunday if I have some time. You can get them from xbox-scene. Don't ask how much just go there and look in bst (buy sell trade) section.

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2009, 06:05:16 AM »
Yeah, they're about $40 dude...

Offline Bullet Pulse

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2009, 02:44:23 PM »
So is AcidMods going to do anything to fix all these modded controllers that no longer work that were bought from their store?

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2009, 02:53:42 PM »
when you buy a new computer/cellphone/etc, and next week they have a new one that is better, do you go back and expect them to replace the product you previously purchased, a product that works as designed?

Offline Bullet Pulse

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2009, 03:13:14 PM »
But this product does not work as designed anymore. Im not saying a want hazer's kit for free in exchange. (Even though it is far superior)
Im saying that you guys better come out with a new chip or something to fix this if you want to keep your small place in the rapidfire market.

Three of the modes limit the firing quickly, while mode 4 limits the firing if held to long.

I believe you should be able to send your chip back in and receive a new one that will work with the new patch - even if it costs $5.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 05:28:06 PM by Bullet Pulse »

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2009, 07:44:55 PM »
But this product does not work as designed anymore. Im not saying a want hazer's kit for free in exchange. (Even though it is far superior)
Im saying that you guys better come out with a new chip or something to fix this if you want to keep your small place in the rapidfire market.

Three of the modes limit the firing quickly, while mode 4 limits the firing if held to long.

I believe you should be able to send your chip back in and receive a new one that will work with the new patch - even if it costs $5.

First, let me state that I have no affiliation with the Acidmods webshop other than expressly giving permission to host my open-source code here. I say this only because my following reply is in no way representative of the moderators and owners of acidmods and thier webshop. The aforementioned posting sounded like I was part of the original webshop and/or the upcoming webshop and I wanted to make sure anyone reading this thread was not misguided into that impression.

I cannot explicitly remember if the old webshop stated this, but any shop that has sold rapidfire kits have all stated that thier controller would work under the current conditions of the date it was sold (in other words, it currently worked for the games they said it would at the time of purchase) and that there was no way to guarantee for future implementations of anti-rapidfire measures taken by the game developers. This is a fair statements from anyone. (Even though I dont condone this) would you expect a modchip maker to guarantee that if sony/MS/Nintendo upgraded thier hardware/firmware that the modchip designer would have to be responsible for replacing every modchip they had previously sold? Even a small  percentage? No.

Currently, only a very few of the biggest rapidfire retailers are offering any kind of retro-reactive service to the June 11th patch. All of the rest are either stating they cannot do anything, or simply closing doors altogether. The ones that are doing anything are basically charging $15-$20 to send your controller to them to recieve a new chip. Pretty much all of these services are for a single speed controller based directly for COD WAW. And the new chip is yet another single speed chip solely for COD WAW. Since the controller being offered by the old webshop was designed to be a multi-game controller, absense of a single games ability does not mean the controller is useless or doesnt perform as advertised.

Also note that what they sold was a well built kit that cost much more than $5 to produce. The crap that all the Ebay second-hand peddlers were pushing (which was just an 8pin dip and some wire) (and most likely contained the open-source code [did I just call my code crap?]) would have been the only feasable replacement value for $5. But the people who pushed that will not replace what they sold. Since most of them never even coded thier own product, they will simply be pushing thier remaining stock and closing all contact. For those people who actually can code thier way through this, they will be offering new kits at a pretty steep price increase since the massive amount of competition will disappear. There will be only a few people who will be able to offer the new COD WAW undetectable code, and it will not be cheap.

So in conclusion, it is IMHO absolutely rediculous to hold acidmods accountable for a patch that Treyarch was responsible for. Those poeple who purchased the rapidfire at the time it was sold got what they paid for. The most anyone else is doing is to offer an 'upgrade' service of $20 (not including shipping) on a more inferior product.

I cannot speculate what the people here at acidmods will be able to do for previous customers, but I hold these people in the highest regard for this community. These people care about this community far more than the normal rapdifire retailers.

PS: Since the webshop has been down for months, everyone who purchased a controller has gotten at least that much use out of it. There are literally hundreds of people who have purchased kits/controllers in just the past couple of weeks only for it to become useless on June 11th. Can you imagine buying a controller that only worked for 2 days and then told you could spend another $20+ to make it work again (until the next patch)?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal