Author Topic: UPDATE: the360modder scammed ME! I need help!  (Read 12009 times)

Offline EliteGamer83

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Trusted Seller! Slim Modder! Graphics Artist!
Re: UPDATE: the360modder scammed ME! I need help!
« Reply #60 on: July 09, 2009, 10:08:59 PM »
Yes... yes I have.

Offline W-Gaming5

• Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +1/-0
« Reply #61 on: July 09, 2009, 10:10:57 PM »
:censored:

Offline NeverGoingBack

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #62 on: July 10, 2009, 02:24:09 AM »
You guy's are freaking out, yet no one cares that J.s2 got me out for $40 and Gamerdude767 for $150 (there abouts). What can we do about it? not much.. so I feel bad for you if you can't get your money back, but if it can't you will just have to suck it up and get over it.

Lol Justin not EVERYTHING is too good to be true, I got a slim for $40 :tup: 

Heh Google maps (which is maybe linked to that IP site somehow?_ anyways the pic's are always outdated by MANY years.. If they built houses there by now haha now you can seriously say their house was built over a haunted graveyard.. freak some people out :rofl: if they don't believe you tell em to dig a hole 6 feet down and see what they find.

No its not that they are outdated. they just pinpoint to a certain radius. he probably live in those houses 2 blocks away. Sometimes it will even pinpoint to an old address. for instance if someone has a ip then moves across town and keeps the same ip, it can end up showing the old address.

Offline kewlhotrod

• Club AM VIP
  • Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Furry Expert.
« Reply #63 on: July 10, 2009, 07:19:30 AM »
Honestly... This doesn't need to be in the Auctions section. Sure, the trespasses occurred in the Auctions section, but as of now this is a discussion, and distracting to those trying to do business.

It also makes others trying to do business a little sketchy of it because this is here.

This really needs to be moved.
Neighborhood Furry.

Offline JUGGALOO

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #64 on: July 13, 2009, 06:38:57 PM »
My claim was decided in my favor today and was rewarded $35.00 of the $150.00 I was scammed out of.Yippee

Offline NeverGoingBack

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #65 on: July 15, 2009, 02:23:32 PM »
what address did you pay to. I dont think it could have been the same as mine since I didnt get anything from my claim.

seriously we should all post who we sent the money too.

if we take all those names and emails to paypal, they could probably find out what account all our money got transfered to and actually bust this guy.

Here the info I got

Joe Jacobs
the360modder@gmail.com

Apologies for continuing on with this, when it may just be better left alone. I really just dont like the fact someone can get away with this and all paypal can say is they will send them collections, like that does any freaking good when the person is using fake info anyway.

« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 02:26:10 PM by NeverGoingBack »

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
« Reply #66 on: July 15, 2009, 02:33:30 PM »
You guy's are freaking out, yet no one cares that J.s2 got me out for $40 and Gamerdude767 for $150 (there abouts). What can we do about it? not much.. so I feel bad for you if you can't get your money back, but if it can't you will just have to suck it up and get over it.
You're right, no one DOES care about you getting scammed.

This is about the member the360modder, not anything to do with you and your problems unrelated to him.

Offline mp5cartman

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #67 on: July 17, 2009, 12:52:37 PM »

what address did you pay to. I dont think it could have been the same as mine since I didnt get anything from my claim.

seriously we should all post who we sent the money too.

if we take all those names and emails to paypal, they could probably find out what account all our money got transfered to and actually bust this guy.

Here the info I got

Joe Jacobs
the360modder@gmail.com

Apologies for continuing on with this, when it may just be better left alone. I really just dont like the fact someone can get away with this and all paypal can say is they will send them collections, like that does any freaking good when the person is using fake info anyway.

Yes i payed to

Joe Jacobs
the360modder@gmail.com

I didnt get anything not even a cent from the dispute...

This is BS payapl should do somthing they have his address and all that :censored: and they just leave the problem? They should at lease investigate more cause there was like 4 people who opened a dispute on him and they didnt do :censored:.. WTF PAYPAL!

Offline DarkShot

• I approve your mom
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • ÜBERRAPESKILLETS
« Reply #68 on: July 17, 2009, 08:18:52 PM »
Had a feeling there was something up when he was offering everything for dirt cheap....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal