Author Topic: quick question  (Read 1296 times)

Offline krazyone2006

• PoM PuFFs??
  • Registered BST
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
quick question
« on: July 16, 2009, 02:00:04 PM »
ok so my friends PS3 started freezing on him after playing for only like 5 mins no matter what game new old brand new it was a 40 gig one spiderman 3 one so he called best buy cause he bought the extra 2 year warrenty on it and it was still under warrenty they told him to take it back to the store which we did and he got a 80gig little big planet / wall-e pack with a dual-shock 3 (previous only has the cheppie no dual shock controller) and got it home set it up and now he needs to know how to get all the DLC back that he had before he logged onto psn and can't find the option to recover all his DLC he paid for any clue anyone thanks in advance

Offline bustinthejustin

• Registered BST
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +1/-0
Re: quick question
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2009, 02:26:41 PM »
I'm not too familiar with PS3s, so I'm not sure about the exact menus to go through, but I remember my friend going to "transaction history" on his ps3, which showed everything he had ever bought. It then gave him the option to redownload anything he had previously bought.

Sig by Kenshinffx - Thanks!

Offline socomhacker239

• E = MC²
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2009, 06:35:35 PM »
I'm not too familiar with PS3s, so I'm not sure about the exact menus to go through, but I remember my friend going to "transaction history" on his ps3, which showed everything he had ever bought. It then gave him the option to redownload anything he had previously bought.
yup thats right. you just go on the psn store and in the right hand corner there is an transaction icon click on it an you can redownload everything but remeber you can only redownload something 5 times before you have to pay for it again.

Offline Slim Hacker

• Mr PS3
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2009, 08:58:09 PM »
yup thats right. you just go on the psn store and in the right hand corner there is an transaction icon click on it an you can redownload everything but remeber you can only redownload something 5 times before you have to pay for it again.
Actually you can download it unlimited amount of times you can only Have 5 PS3s/PSPs activated on 1 PSN account but you can still download it after 5 times

Quote from: Jumbo
I herd you like stealing quotes ey?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal