Author Topic: Costom built curcit boards (some questions)  (Read 1080 times)

Offline Khaos

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • You can call me Khaos, Wolfie, or Joel.
Costom built curcit boards (some questions)
« on: October 09, 2009, 12:12:43 PM »
I ineed a xbox 360 board to fit in my project. Im trying to explore my options and might as well ask this. can they be made? if so who can do this for me?/

Offline koldkiller

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: Costom built curcit boards (some questions)
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2009, 12:16:08 PM »
I ineed a xbox 360 board to fit in my project. Im trying to explore my options and might as well ask this. can they be made? if so who can do this for me?/

What kind of board? We need a little bit more information about what you want I will find it once you specify.

Offline Khaos

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • You can call me Khaos, Wolfie, or Joel.
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2009, 07:46:12 PM »
This is the project I need one for, I want it to be the size of the original board and it mus have a mic input. Also rapid fire would be nice. The bottons I will need hookups for are : A,X,B,Y,LT,RT,RB,LB,START,BACK,SYNC,XBGUIDE,and a mode selector.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 08:24:06 PM by Khaos »

Offline Viking360

• Club AM VIP
  • Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2009, 02:31:29 PM »
I sent you a PM wasn't sure if you were just looking for some pointers on PCB design and production or if you were looking for PCB engineering services.  Also you may not be able to answer this if you are developing a new product idea (usually a good idea, to keep the good ideas to yourself) but you want the new circuit board to have a mic port on it? 

One thing I struggled with in designing xbox 360 controller mods is finding room inside the controller for extra components.  I.e. new mic port.  It seems like XCM has the right idea in making custom moulds (how to spell), you could have a company make a custom shell for you with a second mic port or whatever it is you are looking for.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal