Author Topic: Motion Activated PSP?  (Read 1360 times)

Offline DOG13579

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
Motion Activated PSP?
« on: August 07, 2010, 05:40:36 PM »
Is there anyone who knows how or has ever thought of using an air wick freshmatic or freshmatic mini to make a motion activated psp?

Offline TwisTtheTwiTcH

• Blogs & Media Editor-In-Chief
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +12/-2
  • Within my shadows there are no sins
Re: Motion Activated PSP?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2010, 06:07:11 PM »
Motion activated in what way? What would its purpose be? If it were to turn it on and off wouldn't that be inefficient? It would turn off anytime you moved in front of it, and then say your cat walked over your desk it would set it off and could kill your battery. Give more information and I am sure you'll get a more direct response but if it's to turn it on I don't think it would work well.

-TwisT

Offline bozoy

• Registered BST
  • Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Baboon Sniffer
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2010, 06:55:39 PM »
I think what he means is like the natal system, just for the psp instead. It could be possible but for it to be easy is not guaranteed. If you looking for a natal type idea then it would have to be more of a motion tracking type system, not like an airwick, An airwick would work for if you had, lets say, an xbox and you would like to attach it to the power button so when its activated it would turn on. Although if you were to reduce the intensity of the motion thingy, then it could work like a finger swipe type of thing, where you swipe your finger fairly close to the senser or whatever it is, then theres is hope but if you want a natal type idea then your most probably going to have to do ALOT of work. like ex: programming for the motion detecting, small enough motion detector and all the bugs to work out because I am guessing from common sense that something of that complexity will have glitches and bugs. It is possible that it could work, but i am unsure of anybody doing that or researching how to do that. If you want to get on it you could be the first!  :#1:
2nd Year EE

Offline NuclearTash

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods Nub
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2010, 07:42:31 AM »
how would that work ?
on a PSP

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal