Author Topic: Screen Issues  (Read 1023 times)

Offline Demonboy

• MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +6/-0
  • hunterish
Screen Issues
« on: December 02, 2010, 06:52:48 PM »
ok so i have a 1000 tht i have had sitting for about a good 9 months, anyways i thought my screen was bad but when i looked a little closer i can see the screen turn on, just w/o a back light o.O i dont understand... so i tried a different screen same problem... if i get 2 motherboards boot them up i can plug in the backlight to 1 psp and the data 1 i guess to the moine and it works fine any1 know what could be the problem?

lol look at this crap u can get like 5 bucks a day for doing  poop http://adf.ly/2Knsr

Offline FOOKz™

• Hardware Modder
  • Research & Development
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +37/-2
  • Electronics Expert Electrical Engineer
Re: Screen Issues
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2010, 08:18:35 PM »
if i get 2 motherboards boot them up i can plug in the backlight to 1 psp and the data 1
Yeah You can.

blown fuse.

to correctly check it ~

Plug your black probe in the com input and plug the red probe in the hole with the horse shoe thing(ohm symbol). Then select the Ohm setting on the meter. If you touch your probes together you will read close to 0 Ohms or a connected wire. If your fuse is blown then the piece of wire is broken by the electricity.

Now measure across your fuse to check continuity. If your meter Reads close to zero Ohms the fuse is Good. But if your meter does not seem to measure anything then your fuse is bad.

Make sure your fingers don't touch your probes because that will give you an inaccurate reading (because fingers conduct electricity!).

When your done measure the resistance of your body! :victory: :w00t:

Follow my Instagram and subscribe to my YouTube

Offline Demonboy

• MFH
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +6/-0
  • hunterish
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2010, 11:59:10 PM »
it was the fuse... thanks to our hispanic friend lobo i managed to fix it very easily haha i removed the fuse and bridged the points

lol look at this crap u can get like 5 bucks a day for doing  poop http://adf.ly/2Knsr

Offline maniacse

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • BlackBerry User
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2010, 12:49:51 AM »
u know why the fuse is there? u cant just bridge it.. or, in worst case, u can change your LCD screen, cos backlight will blow.. try some other way.
Sony PSP 1004, Nintedo NDSi, Blackberry 8100, 8120, 7290, VW Golf Mk1

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal