Author Topic: Callout to AM admins  (Read 6571 times)

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
Re: Callout to AM admins
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2011, 02:55:27 AM »
I dont think messing with this guy in certain ::cough:: ways will make AM look good.

What the big concern here is that this tool is publishing our work, and doing it poorly. His posts are so incomplete, I highly doubt that people even know that he posted hex files for rapidifire in that one thread. He does not even explain anything about them, or what they are, just goes on to say "heres a bunch of codes, download the files here".

His intention is to get sales. If we let him post any of this work without rebutal, then anything he does will be linked to our work. He has already lied and said he co-authored some of this work. Now, everything he does from this point on will come back onto Acidmods.

I have a better idea: Lets not flame him. Lets do a mature petition. If poop doesnt get off thier ass and remove his posts, we should all get accounts and all of us reply to each of his posts with the following:

"The Acidmods community does not condone the publishing of this content. This user has posted information without permission of the authors, and has not ever contributed to its creation. This user is using our work to market himself for sales, when the Acidmods community provides this information as a free service. We do not support the haphazard publishing of this content for this users monetary gain. Signed Hazer."  <-- (put your name here).

What do you all think? Fill all of his threads using our work with that, maybe it will get noticed? If Robin gives me permission, I will post this today.
[Quote from Gamermodz via Viking forums]
Don't be jealous your not half as smart. I hate ****tards like you. An ignorant redneck. Your nothing but a posing ******. Get the **** out of here, really, your claim to fame is an open source rapid fire code? You make me laugh. You think you have control over the modding market?  You couldn't create what I can and do. You are too ignorant with your outrageous assumptions and accusations. [/Quote]

Offline hyper999

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +544/-3
  • Research and Development
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2011, 06:16:48 AM »
I dont think messing with this guy in certain ::cough:: ways will make AM look good.

What the big concern here is that this tool is publishing our work, and doing it poorly. His posts are so incomplete, I highly doubt that people even know that he posted hex files for rapidifire in that one thread. He does not even explain anything about them, or what they are, just goes on to say "heres a bunch of codes, download the files here".

His intention is to get sales. If we let him post any of this work without rebutal, then anything he does will be linked to our work. He has already lied and said he co-authored some of this work. Now, everything he does from this point on will come back onto Acidmods.

I have a better idea: Lets not flame him. Lets do a mature petition. If poop doesnt get off thier ass and remove his posts, we should all get accounts and all of us reply to each of his posts with the following:

"The Acidmods community does not condone the publishing of this content. This user has posted information without permission of the authors, and has not ever contributed to its creation. This user is using our work to market himself for sales, when the Acidmods community provides this information as a free service. We do not support the haphazard publishing of this content for this users monetary gain. Signed Hazer."  <-- (put your name here).

What do you all think? Fill all of his threads using our work with that, maybe it will get noticed? If Robin gives me permission, I will post this today.

sounds like a plan.

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2011, 08:23:50 AM »
permission granted hazer

tactful, non slanderous, and to the point.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 08:24:32 AM by modded matt »

Offline robin1989

• Site Owner - Site Maintenance & development
  • Administrator
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +21/-0
  • Site owner
    • Acidmods
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2011, 08:49:05 AM »
yeah go for it - also feel free to repost the message i sent them as they have not replied to it yet - if there is still no action in a few days i will register and pm/post about it

i am not responsible for what i do or my advice

Get the iPhone 4s from Three using Quidco and recieve £109 cashback

Offline joeb0032

• $$$$
  • ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • WTF
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2011, 01:10:32 PM »
I love it.   :faint:

"There's always a flaw, you just have to find it"-TwistedMind33

Offline toadzilla

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +132/-0
  • something something Tech support
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2011, 01:20:00 PM »
i posted it :P

Offline Crumbz

• Local Moderator
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +29/-2
  • Networking & Database Administrator
    • www.asagia.net (Coming Soon!)
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2011, 09:21:31 PM »
im all in like a game of 52 pickup!

Minecraft Server (Online)
Name: Asagia Realm's
Address: mc.asagia.net:65156

Offline Crumbz

• Local Moderator
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +29/-2
  • Networking & Database Administrator
    • www.asagia.net (Coming Soon!)
« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2011, 09:37:53 PM »
there i have added my force to the blow. hope he gets banned...

Sorry for the double post!  :cry2:
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 09:39:16 PM by TwistedMind33 »

Minecraft Server (Online)
Name: Asagia Realm's
Address: mc.asagia.net:65156

Offline toadzilla

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +132/-0
  • something something Tech support
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2011, 11:01:12 PM »