Author Topic: PSP Phat w/ U.P modchip bricked...  (Read 1106 times)

Offline plouch13

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
PSP Phat w/ U.P modchip bricked...
« on: June 13, 2011, 04:01:43 AM »
Hello guys. I had a fat psp since the launch day, and modded with the undiluted platinum modchip. One day, about 2 or 3 years ago i normally updated it and... bam, bricked. Btw, i don't have the usb connector anymore but if it's needed to debrick, i can purchase a new modchip kit at a cheap price, or only the connector if you know where i can get it .
Any idea to debrick this PSP? Pandora or something like that? I have this brick on my drawer for like 2 years now... Thanks !

Offline krazyone2006

• PoM PuFFs??
  • Registered BST
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Re: PSP Phat w/ U.P modchip bricked...
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2011, 05:39:15 AM »
just pandora battery and MMS it back into working order any phat psp can be unbricked with a pandora battery and MMS

Offline plouch13

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2011, 01:34:16 PM »
Well i will try but considering that this psp is modded whid a chip i'm not sure it will work. I will try to get it at some random store that use pandora/mms to debrick psp asap and let you know...

Offline nEoVaLoR

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +36/-26
  • Young Modder
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2011, 06:34:39 PM »
Hello guys. I had a fat psp since the launch day, and modded with the undiluted platinum modchip. One day, about 2 or 3 years ago i normally updated it and... bam, bricked. Btw, i don't have the usb connector anymore but if it's needed to debrick, i can purchase a new modchip kit at a cheap price, or only the connector if you know where i can get it .
Any idea to debrick this PSP? Pandora or something like that? I have this brick on my drawer for like 2 years now... Thanks !

Mod chips for PSP are a thing of the past, but since you said you got it at launch I'm sure you know this.

The Undiluted comes with an extra 32mb of NAND... i'm not sure if you put in a pandora if you will be accessing the chip's or the motherboard's.

If I was in your situation I would desolder the chip (if it is a soldered chip) and download rainsultralite mms maker and make a magic memory stick, and cut whatever trace you need to on your battery to turn it into a pandora.

If you don't have much experience, buy a pandora and mms and unbrick that thing!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal