Author Topic: Is it possible?  (Read 3318 times)

Offline Aggressive Mods

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +4/-3
  • Aggressive Modz
Is it possible?
« on: August 12, 2011, 01:45:22 AM »
Hey guys i was wondering if it was possible to make a jitter mode with the program Dag Sleeper?If so can someone explain how pwease!

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
Re: Is it possible?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2011, 02:50:42 AM »
The dag sleeper program is a simple brute-force program that inserts chunks of of instructions and builds a hex file by pure concatonation. In other words, it will only simply add mode afer mode with a new value for speed. It does not even check if the hex file becomes too big for the chip to handle.

The short answer is an absolute 'no'. This is not because nobody wants to do it, it is a limitation of how this program works.
[Quote from Gamermodz via Viking forums]
Don't be jealous your not half as smart. I hate ****tards like you. An ignorant redneck. Your nothing but a posing ******. Get the **** out of here, really, your claim to fame is an open source rapid fire code? You make me laugh. You think you have control over the modding market?  You couldn't create what I can and do. You are too ignorant with your outrageous assumptions and accusations. [/Quote]

Offline Aggressive Mods

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +4/-3
  • Aggressive Modz
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2011, 10:20:36 AM »
The dag sleeper program is a simple brute-force program that inserts chunks of of instructions and builds a hex file by pure concatonation. In other words, it will only simply add mode afer mode with a new value for speed. It does not even check if the hex file becomes too big for the chip to handle.

The short answer is an absolute 'no'. This is not because nobody wants to do it, it is a limitation of how this program works.

Do you know what program is required to make a HEX with jitter?

Offline Nevbox

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +12/-5
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2011, 02:43:48 PM »
You can just turn the firerate right down or find the asm (if it has one ) and change the values your self

Offline Frosty

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +2/-6
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2011, 06:29:59 PM »
hey i think agressive is a seller
http://www.thetechgame.com/Forums/t=1138321/aggressive-mods-controller-shop-this-week-free-t8-torx.html
i believe an ip ban from acid mods is a thing

Offline Nevbox

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +12/-5
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2011, 03:13:25 AM »
he is only using Dag Sleeper and the minute
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 03:14:10 AM by Nevbox »

Offline Aggressive Mods

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +4/-3
  • Aggressive Modz
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2011, 04:51:28 PM »
hey i think agressive is a seller
http://www.thetechgame.com/Forums/t=1138321/aggressive-mods-controller-shop-this-week-free-t8-torx.html
i believe an ip ban from acid mods is a thing

Haha yeah bro thats me im just looking for better HEXs and chips :/

Offline Nevbox

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +12/-5
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2011, 03:18:00 AM »
Haha yeah bro thats me im just looking for better HEXs and chips :/
Suspicious, why would you name your account the same name as your 'brothers' business, bit odd.
and you are not supposed to use acid mod codes for any financial gain (unless you do it for a mate but at a reasonable price), just for personal use. 

Offline Anonamous

• The Unknown Identity
  • Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +14/-1
  • Electrical Engineering Student
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2011, 09:37:28 AM »
Suspicious, why would you name your account the same name as your 'brothers' business, bit odd.
and you are not supposed to use acid mod codes for any financial gain (unless you do it for a mate but at a reasonable price), just for personal use.

... you misread lol, he said thats him. he said yeah bro, thats me. he called you bro he didnt say it was hes brothers buisness lol

and Aggressive Mods, please dont use acidmods free code for your own financial gain, the coders here worked hard to make that free code available to everyone, please respect that.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 09:38:39 AM by Anonamous »

Offline Aggressive Mods

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +4/-3
  • Aggressive Modz
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2011, 08:22:54 PM »
... you misread lol, he said thats him. he said yeah bro, thats me. he called you bro he didnt say it was hes brothers buisness lol

and Aggressive Mods, please dont use acidmods free code for your own financial gain, the coders here worked hard to make that free code available to everyone, please respect that.

Oh no, we are not we currently just use Dag sleeper and make are own, we are just looking into bigger and better things like Jitter, dropshot, etc.. trying to learn how to do it and make the chips.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal