Author Topic: The Cross Plane: Multi-System HD WVI *Commission*  (Read 1623 times)

Offline Downing

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
    • Downing's Basement
The Cross Plane: Multi-System HD WVI *Commission*
« on: March 01, 2014, 05:31:36 AM »
Hey Everyone! My name's Chris Downing and this is one of my first posts here on Acid Mods. I've been a hobby console modder for a bout 5 years now and last fall I did a project that me, RDC and Hailrazer had been working on for quite awhile, took to KickStarter and watched fall flat on its face.  :faint:

But that doesn't mean it wasn't a fun time getting there and not to mention what we created was a very a cool idea that hadn't been done before. We gave it a go and it didn't work this time, but who knows.

Anyway, if you want to find out more about what the Cross Plane was, just give it a Google or check out my You Tube.

This post is about a Commission I'm in the process of building for a Cross Plane. It's been going on for about 3 months now as my time to do this kind of thing is pretty limited these days.

So below are just a few update videos about the progress, the last being most recent. This is a much more polished system as it's no being rushed like the prototype. The combination of 3D printing, CNC Milling and better components have made this version far superior to the original.

But yeah, that's about it for now. Let me know if you have any questions!

Downing's Cross Plane Commission Update 1
Downing's Cross Plane Commission Controller Pak Update
Downing's Cross Plane Commission Update 2

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal