Author Topic: My Halo3 RF Mod Code... PIC12f683  (Read 16295 times)

Offline xbox hacker

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
My Halo3 RF Mod Code... PIC12f683
« on: October 06, 2009, 06:57:15 AM »
OK... i do not play or even own COD, I  am only a halo3 player. So i tired the other open source codes in this forum. They work well.. but, in halo3 you pick up a spartan laser and have a warthog or banshee coming at you, you need to turn off the mod to fire it. It got to be a big pain in the a$$ to cycle through the modes to get it to turn off. So i made my own :) I wrote the code in Proton+ Pic Basic.

I will post it here. I would like someone to test it for me to help me tweek it.

Rev1.0: This is for a Matrix controller (i dont have a CG) in SLEEPER mode. It currently only has right trigger firing (its really all you need).
You press the sync button to turn the RF ON or OFF. Its a single mod... no other modes for other speeds! This is designed and intended for Halo3. Installation is the same as other sleeper chips, use 12f683.

Click to enlarge.

Download the TXT file from the attachments below and rename it to HEX!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 05:05:36 PM by modded matt »

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
Re: My Halo3 RF Mod Code... PIC12f683
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2009, 08:15:08 AM »
you should be using the "gameplay RF" fie not this one. you are welcome to play with the code all you like, just make sure to assign proper credit where is is due, that pic was borrowed.

Offline xbox hacker

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2009, 08:37:50 AM »
UMM, why should i use the "gameplay RF" code? I wrote this code myself. From scratch. So, i will give myself full credit :). The intent was a Halo3 ONLY sleeper mod chip... so you can quickly turn on and off the RF.

I did borrowed the image from google images. If any one wants to claim rights to the image, please step froward, and i will be happy to acknowledge you  :hifive:

Offline laxboy

• i like airplanes
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
  • CTVFD 9/11 lost but never forgotten
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2009, 12:12:39 PM »
this image is credited to RDC thansk mat for the correction
« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 12:46:48 PM by laxboy »

Offline xbox hacker

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2009, 12:17:44 PM »
this image is credited to KingMikeOS
Thanx laxboy!! I should have known..lol

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2009, 12:27:02 PM »
nope, that immage is from RDC, not mike. the over lay of the chip, resistors, and wiring is for hazers opensource code

Offline xbox hacker

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2009, 01:06:47 PM »
Well... i am just going to take my own pic. And avoid any more confusion.  :wacko:

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2009, 01:18:08 PM »
can you post the uncompiled code?

Offline xbox hacker

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2009, 01:27:57 PM »
can you post the uncompiled code?

Only in PIC basic format....

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2009, 02:01:34 PM »
that would be fine

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2009, 06:25:43 PM »
I commend you on writing your own code.

I do want to say though, I just dont get what is so important about stealth installs. RF is a functionality added to the controller. Its not like your really hiding anything since the LEDs dont behave like a regular controller. If you purchased a retail 3rd party controller with a turbo button, there would be an extra button on that. I just dont get it. That one tiny tact button makes things so much better when playing realtime.
[Quote from Gamermodz via Viking forums]
Don't be jealous your not half as smart. I hate ****tards like you. An ignorant redneck. Your nothing but a posing ******. Get the **** out of here, really, your claim to fame is an open source rapid fire code? You make me laugh. You think you have control over the modding market?  You couldn't create what I can and do. You are too ignorant with your outrageous assumptions and accusations. [/Quote]

Offline xbox hacker

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2009, 06:44:30 PM »
I had a button on the bottom of my controller for years now. I just wanted to go back to a normal trigger with a RF option. The button got annoying after a while. So i went to a sleeper mod... and it was great! BUT, turning off the mod to use certain weapons (that dont work at all with RF) was a pain in the a$$. I just wanted a on/off mode for Halo 3 only.

I will post the PIC code when i get to work and upload it...

Offline spurgurgle

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +17/-1
  • call me spurg
    • my blog
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2009, 06:48:29 PM »
hi mate im just bout to download this code. as im a halo player and have som spare chips to play with

also a matix pad to test on

just wanted to say as a halo player i find hazers gameplay rf quite good as it has quick on off, on both trigger and i prefer running around with a plasma pistol in left hand (you save ammo/battery on rf instead of hold n charge and rf knocks the shield off just as quick as a hold n charge if your a good aim) and hand gun or mauler in right hand. as i have better reaction with my right trigger finger, for those headshot, once the sheild is down or close ah quick maul n melee kills als if you use your left trigger for rf you never need to turn it off as it doesnt affect grenade throws so i may install this code to my left trigger.
also ive fine tuned hazers 4mode code using mplab to work on halo 3 plasma pistol/carbine on 1 speed
another speed set to fire faster with minimal recoil on the assalt riffle(i can shoot anything on the other side of the map and do damage)
a third speed now for halo 3 ODST ( i love fire fight it is awsome)
and the forth speed is set up for gears 2 as that is another preferd game of mine
 any way to the point if its a halo only code  it should operate both tirggers on and off indepentantly of each other.
but still ill give this code ago in the nxt few day's and post a result of wot i think bout it.

Sigs made by Ken and blazin from the AM Art team cheers guys.....
Spurgurgle d.t com
"I'm kinda like a typo, not quite right, but most people still understand me"

Offline xbox hacker

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2009, 08:06:15 PM »
@spurgurgle

Thanx for the input... earlier today i added the ability for both triggers. I want to test it myself before i post the HEX of Code. I rarely dual weld, so i never made that a option to start with.

Hazer has mad a VERY FINE product!! I made this one for me. I just though i would share it, hoping to find like minded peeps who will be willing to give it a try.

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2009, 08:41:52 PM »
My question was why do people preffer a stealth install. Since you said you got sick of the button, I am guessing that you did not like having the button down there, as in prefference of comfort. I can see that.
[Quote from Gamermodz via Viking forums]
Don't be jealous your not half as smart. I hate ****tards like you. An ignorant redneck. Your nothing but a posing ******. Get the **** out of here, really, your claim to fame is an open source rapid fire code? You make me laugh. You think you have control over the modding market?  You couldn't create what I can and do. You are too ignorant with your outrageous assumptions and accusations. [/Quote]

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2009, 04:35:36 AM »
My question was why do people preffer a stealth install. Since you said you got sick of the button, I am guessing that you did not like having the button down there, as in prefference of comfort. I can see that.

I completly agree, I never was a fan of the sleeper, with multi mods you must cycle to turn it off and to do it quickly allways caused me problems with the sinc itself. I guess if you only have one mode then you dont have to worry about that as much, you just wont have setting for other games if the need arose.

I think you missed my point about the gameplayrf mod. with gameplay, rapid fire works when you pull the trigger, it has an external button to turn the mod on/off very quickly (just a quick tap off, quick tap on) and to change modes for another game, you hold the button for 2 seconds and the led flashes to tell you your in the next mode. I would never direct someone to put RF on a added button under the controller. but to each his own.

here is a pic of a controller I modded with the gameplay code, notice I placed the on/off button right beside the anolog stick for quick access.

gameplay can be found here:
https://acidmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=29757.0

it suprises me you have kept the 1k resistor for the LED that was one of the origional wiring diagrams for "burnmeup" the resistance as shown will keep the leds very dim.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 04:40:42 AM by modded matt »

Offline spurgurgle

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +17/-1
  • call me spurg
    • my blog
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2009, 04:41:50 AM »
hazer i dont understand y people prefer stealth install
you lose part of the functioality of a  rapid fire install if its stealth
i've evan taken up adding a button to the back on mine and freinds pads for the 3mode sleeper you made.
i makes it much easyer/quicker to change mode as the button is already at the end of your finger unlike if you use the sycn button.

I had a button on the bottom of my controller for years now. I just wanted to go back to a normal trigger with a RF option. The button got annoying after a while. So i went to a sleeper mod... and it was great! BUT, turning off the mod to use certain weapons (that dont work at all with RF) was a pain in the a$$. I just wanted a on/off mode for Halo 3 only.

i think he had the buttons on the back as rf buttons instead of on off switches for the trigger (as in your 4mode code) i imagin using extra buttons for the rf could get annoying but as a on off switch i find them fine you dont evan notice they're there unless you want to push it.

Sigs made by Ken and blazin from the AM Art team cheers guys.....
Spurgurgle d.t com
"I'm kinda like a typo, not quite right, but most people still understand me"

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2009, 04:50:15 AM »
i think he had the buttons on the back as rf buttons instead of on off switches for the trigger (as in your 4mode code)

i think thats where I get confused, hazer released two completly different codes. gameplay RF(4 mode non sleeper, RF on trigger) and burnmeup2 (3 mode, sleeper option, button option etc)

the two DIFFERENT codes are here
https://acidmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=29999.0

and here:

https://acidmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=29757.0

Offline xbox hacker

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2009, 04:58:21 AM »
Yes, the button i had on the bottom was for RF... you push the button to fire the gun, not change any modes.

@modded matt:
Mine is kinds like gameplay...use a switch to turn off the RF on the trigger. BUT, no drilling or adding buttons are required, useing the sync, i can turn off the RF. Its only one speed, so its a quick on and off, with out cycling through. Like i said... i made this for me and wanted to share it. If no one uses it or even likes it... i dont really care :)

Also i used that setup image, so someone that already has that setup can plug and play my mod.

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2009, 05:55:45 AM »
cool. I agree if you only have the one mode, sinc would not be bad...as for the set up immage, in the burnmeup2 file i linked to above, the pic was revised to give a lower value of resistance for the led

like you said its all about preferance, keep up the hard work. I would however like to see the raw code if you had a chance. just to see how you went about over coming certain obsticals with the controller inputs and outputs. if not thats cool, I understand
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 10:37:52 AM by modded matt »

Offline xbox hacker

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2009, 08:29:30 AM »
Code: [Select]
'***********************************************'
'*       Xbox Controller mod for Halo3         *'
'*        Single mode. Right Trigger.          *'
'*                  REV1.2                     *'
'*             By: Xbox Hacker                 *'

Device 12F683
Declare XTAL 4
REMINDERS 0
Config FCMEN_OFF, IESO_OFF, BOD_OFF, CPD_ON, CP_ON, MCLRE_OFF, PWRTE_ON, WDT_OFF, INTRC_OSC_NOCLKOUT
CMCON0 = %00000000
ALL_DIGITAL = true

'*********** Interrupt/TRIS Settings ***********'
 IOC = %00010000
 OPTION_REG = %01011111
 INTCON = %10001000
 WPU = %00010000
 TRISIO = %00010111

Dim modeAs As Byte
Dim modeVar As Byte
Dim RFspeed As Byte

RFspeed = 49                ' Rapid Fire speed setting in Milliseconds [change this to change speed]
modeVar = 0
modeAs = 0                  ' on/off mode [ 0 = OFF ...auto set to OFF on startup]
High GPIO.5                 ' Indicator LED [auto set to OFF on startup]

On Interrupt  GoTo MODE     ' Interrupt goto...

Post Merge: October 07, 2009, 08:43:09 AM
Code: [Select]
MAIN:                                           
    If modeAs = 1 Then GoTo RUN
    GoTo MAIN               ' Loop...

RUN:   
    TRISIO.0 = 1            ' Tri-state float ... Low of PWM
    DelayMS RFspeed         ' FireRate
    TRISIO.0 = 0            ' TRIS to output ... High of PWM
    DelayMS RFspeed         ' FireRate
    GoTo MAIN               ' Loop...

'*********** Interrupt routine ***********'
Disable
MODE:
   INTCON = $80                 ' Turn off Interrupts, while we change the mode.           
    DelayMS 20                  ' Debounce
        Select modeAs
          Case 0                    ' Is modeAs equal to 0 ?
           modeVar = 1              ' Load modeVar with 1 if yes
          Case Else                 ' Otherwise...
           modeVar = 0              ' Load modeVar with 0
        EndSelect
    Let modeAs = modeVar
    If modeVar = 0 Then High GPIO.5 : TRISIO.0 = 1  :Else: Low GPIO.5
    INTCON.3 = 1
    DelayMS 10
    Resume 
    Enable

Post Merge: October 07, 2009, 09:01:03 AM
If i try to post the full code in one reply... i get a server error, if i try to modify it i get a server error....

@modded matt:
What was the obstacle you speak of?

New dual trigger version added to the top of this topic...
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 07:35:27 AM by xbox hacker »

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2009, 10:37:35 AM »
I was getting ahead of myself, lol thinking again, the inputs are revesed between matrix and cg controllers. sinc and triggers act differently. it appears you are just focused on the matrix controller for now.

Offline xbox hacker

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2009, 11:35:39 AM »
I was getting ahead of myself, lol thinking again, the inputs are revesed between matrix and cg controllers. sinc and triggers act differently. it appears you are just focused on the matrix controller for now.
i only have a matrix...no cg

Post Merge: October 07, 2009, 03:15:54 PM
Well, after some tests with dual trigger... not. a. fan. Lets look at the chopper for a example. With the RF the fire rate is FANTASTIC!! But a non independent trigger mode system, makes it so you can not use the turbo acceleration...same for ghost and banshee.

So, i will not continue support for dual trigger. Right trigger ONLY sleeper mod will live long and prosper...  :huh:
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 03:15:54 PM by xbox hacker »

Offline trev1058

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2009, 06:33:44 PM »
i tried to assemble and build your text file in mp lab and it didnt work. what should i do?

Offline xbox hacker

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2009, 08:37:42 PM »
i tried to assemble and build your text file in mp lab and it didnt work. what should i do?
Just download the .txt file, then RENAME it to .HEX
ie.  "Halo3_MatrixSleeper_rightTriggerONLY.txt" = "Halo3_MatrixSleeper_rightTriggerONLY.HEX"

No assembly needed, just program the chip with the newly renamed file.

Offline trev1058

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2009, 03:49:31 PM »
i found the txt file link. at first i was trying to copy and paste the  file you have posted down below. is the file u have below the asm file and is it the whole file or just part of it. ive tried your code and the assault rifle would shoot with out recoil for a few clips then would shoot like reguler for a few clips. i saw where u change the fire rate in that posted file and would like to be able to adjust it but i cant because it seems like you dont have the whole file posted
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 04:52:16 PM by trev1058 »

Offline xbox hacker

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2009, 04:30:07 PM »
i will up it to a file share, in HEX format....

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2009, 04:48:22 PM »
you cant just save it as a hex file as it is propritary and windows cant open it. maybe post the rest of the code also?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 05:10:28 PM by modded matt »

Offline trev1058

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2009, 04:54:01 PM »
i found the txt file link. at first i was trying to copy and paste the  file you have posted down below. is the file u have below the asm file and is it the whole file or just part of it. ive tried your code and the assault rifle would shoot with out recoil for a few clips then would shoot like reguler for a few clips. i saw where u change the fire rate in that posted file and would like to be able to adjust it but i cant because it seems like you dont have the whole file posted 

Offline xbox hacker

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2009, 03:05:32 PM »
@modded matt :
rest of what code? Everything is posted above (code in full).... you need Proton PIC Basic to compile your own form my code.

@trev1058 :
I have uploaded a new version on the code. Small speed tweak and cleaned up the code a little... give it a try.
Also, try going to forge and try all weapons... especially the chopper!!

Best weapons for this mod:
Covie Carbine
Mini gun turret (spins up VERY fast)
Chopper
brute shot (rapid fire while holding the trigger down)
neediler (its ok... all shots dont fan out like normal fire)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal