Author Topic: ** A NeW Way to Rapid Fire ** New Detailed howto video uploaded - Works for halo  (Read 14672 times)

Offline SillyNuts

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
lol nice drawing ... but yes allmost the pot has to be installed in the led module right next to the i think it is a 320uf or somthing dunno what it is on yours put the left pin of the pot top the right pin of the uf. and the right pin of the pot to the res. then lead out

Offline Crazy Germans

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
okay, I'm a lil confused.  Can you just point it out on this pic?  That'll clear all things up and then I'll go to radioshack and buy the stuff.

Offline SillyNuts

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
no i cant that is not the same one..... what all does that have on it ?

Offline Crazy Germans

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
this is what I have

Blinking Led

What did you get?

Offline SillyNuts

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
its the kit ill go buy another one later today and take a pic of it iv gotta pick up more parts anyhow ..

check this out you might like it better

https://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=21683.0

Offline PspKicks316

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Mad Bomber
  • Post quality +5/-4
That is the ONLY blinking led kit from Radioshack, stop telling us there's another one.

Offline Crazy Germans

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
yeah, I think I'm gunna go try that one out now.  I hope I have enough spare change to get the stuff tho cuz I'm broke.

Offline Crazy Germans

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
so did you end up getting to radio shack to get a new kit?  I really wanna try this one cuz it seems easy.

Offline SillyNuts

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
no i havent yet crazy i will today after work i get off at 4 my time us central ............

and for pspkicks dude iv looked all allmost every thread you have posted in and found how you got 2000+ post you post in every thread that you can telling ppl there :censored: dont work or thay are posting to much or thay are wrong ... are you :censored:ed in the head or did your mom just f uck all of your friends ? and that ended up making you hate everyone cuz you have no more friends back off ppls nuts and stop posting in my threads dude you cant get :censored: to work cuz you are D U M B! not becuz ppls :censored: dont work kingmike has tested my ways and thay work alot of ppl that can you know follow a simple dirg. got it to work i can not help that you cant. iv posted and posted showing you and all you do is say nope i cant do it so it must not work you are a true N00B if you ask me i dont call ppl noobs but my friend you are a N00B no 2 ways around it. now after reading this i know you want to post but dont no one that reads this thread wants to know nor cars what you have to say so go fine some other thread to add them post up you 15 year old forum w h o r e ......

stay in school kid and get a dig. or 3 like most of us and then find a nice forum and try helping ppl like we do not w h o r e  around the forum with your lil art team tag as if anyone gives 2 :censored:s im 22 years old and have seen 10 year olds have more respect then you. your dad needs you beat your ass every now and then give you some act right lil boy ........

iv said my peace  :w00t: feels much better  :tup:
« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 08:13:00 AM by SillyNuts »

Offline Crazy Germans

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
Lol, it's not that SillyNuts.  PSP just saw this pic and has lived his life by it ever since.

Offline SillyNuts

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
lol nice one

Offline Crazy Germans

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
So are you gunna get the stuff for this one today, cuz I'd like to do it today?  And when turned up all the way, is the led method faster than the 555cn method?

Offline SillyNuts

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
no the 555cn timer is the faster one bro its dam close to the real chip from kingmike you cant really tell them aprat

Offline Crazy Germans

• Motor Mouth
  • Post quality +0/-0
no the 555cn timer is the faster one bro its dam close to the real chip from kingmike you cant really tell them aprat
is it a lot faster than that low power 555 timer?  Cuz I did that one and I wasn't really impressed cuz the stuff in H3 didn't shoot any faster.

Offline SillyNuts

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
yes its faster ...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal