Author Topic: NEW COD5 ONLINE PATCH - 6/11/09  (Read 17634 times)

Offline Ben.

• Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +2/-0
Re: NEW COD5 ONLINE PATCH - 6/11/09
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2009, 11:26:07 PM »
First, let me state that I have no affiliation with the Acidmods webshop other than expressly giving permission to host my open-source code here. I say this only because my following reply is in no way representative of the moderators and owners of acidmods and thier webshop. The aforementioned posting sounded like I was part of the original webshop and/or the upcoming webshop and I wanted to make sure anyone reading this thread was not misguided into that impression.

I cannot explicitly remember if the old webshop stated this, but any shop that has sold rapidfire kits have all stated that thier controller would work under the current conditions of the date it was sold (in other words, it currently worked for the games they said it would at the time of purchase) and that there was no way to guarantee for future implementations of anti-rapidfire measures taken by the game developers. This is a fair statements from anyone. (Even though I dont condone this) would you expect a modchip maker to guarantee that if sony/MS/Nintendo upgraded thier hardware/firmware that the modchip designer would have to be responsible for replacing every modchip they had previously sold? Even a small  percentage? No.

Currently, only a very few of the biggest rapidfire retailers are offering any kind of retro-reactive service to the June 11th patch. All of the rest are either stating they cannot do anything, or simply closing doors altogether. The ones that are doing anything are basically charging $15-$20 to send your controller to them to recieve a new chip. Pretty much all of these services are for a single speed controller based directly for COD WAW. And the new chip is yet another single speed chip solely for COD WAW. Since the controller being offered by the old webshop was designed to be a multi-game controller, absense of a single games ability does not mean the controller is useless or doesnt perform as advertised.

Also note that what they sold was a well built kit that cost much more than $5 to produce. The crap that all the Ebay second-hand peddlers were pushing (which was just an 8pin dip and some wire) (and most likely contained the open-source code [did I just call my code crap?]) would have been the only feasable replacement value for $5. But the people who pushed that will not replace what they sold. Since most of them never even coded thier own product, they will simply be pushing thier remaining stock and closing all contact. For those people who actually can code thier way through this, they will be offering new kits at a pretty steep price increase since the massive amount of competition will disappear. There will be only a few people who will be able to offer the new COD WAW undetectable code, and it will not be cheap.

So in conclusion, it is IMHO absolutely rediculous to hold acidmods accountable for a patch that Treyarch was responsible for. Those poeple who purchased the rapidfire at the time it was sold got what they paid for. The most anyone else is doing is to offer an 'upgrade' service of $20 (not including shipping) on a more inferior product.

I cannot speculate what the people here at acidmods will be able to do for previous customers, but I hold these people in the highest regard for this community. These people care about this community far more than the normal rapdifire retailers.

PS: Since the webshop has been down for months, everyone who purchased a controller has gotten at least that much use out of it. There are literally hundreds of people who have purchased kits/controllers in just the past couple of weeks only for it to become useless on June 11th. Can you imagine buying a controller that only worked for 2 days and then told you could spend another $20+ to make it work again (until the next patch)?

Nicely put Hazer..  :hifive:

Offline xFLASH_22

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2009, 12:22:28 PM »
Hey,
I've been making the 555 timer adjustable method before the June 11th patch was released. Now it is way to slow, so I decided to start writing my own codes. Problem is I don't know much about it. Can somebody give me their old HEX code they used on the previous patch? :beg:

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2009, 01:59:12 PM »
flash, welcome to acid mods, here we will do everything we can within reason to please our members. look here

https://www.acidmods.com/forum/index.php?board=389.0

in that area of this forum you will find a few codes pre patch. look at Hazers gameplayRF code. in that thread, hazer walks you through the working of the code.

any new ideas on the new patch?
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 03:25:02 PM by modded matt »

Offline Ack Like You Know

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2009, 04:38:42 PM »
I've gotten around it for the moment on the PS3. Video going up on my Youtube in a few minutes. I've begun work on the Xbox 360 again and I should have it ready in about 10 days. My speed for the PS3 is around 13 SPS undetected and the Xbox 360, which had 3 modes as before, is (1) 11.5 sps, (2) 8.5 sps, and (3) 3 shot burst.

You cannot get AROUND the patch using opensource codes any more, only UNDER it at 7.5 sps and below, not worth it.

Offline blackburn

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Xbox 360 Enthusiast and JTAGer
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2009, 10:15:26 PM »
i was thinking of a loop that pulled off 3-4 pulls at different rates at random.(EX: *Pull trigger* sends pulse 1 at 8sps, next at 7.47, next at 8.33, etc) This would cause the patch to think that the weapon is being fired inconsistantly, thus bypassing it.

All Sigs Made by ME!

Offline ichagowill

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2009, 11:14:30 PM »
this is late at night but i think somebody may have already posted it im tired and cant really see so but what if you added random skiips in the pulses so it will still shoot fast but will skip. because my rapid fire still works i just shoo three shots at a time and i never waist my whole clip at one time unless in burst

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2009, 01:24:04 AM »
That is kind of the theory I am working with. I'm working with a high-low pulse frequency that averages out my rate of fire. Having some good success with it, but still needs more testing for stability and longevity.

Offline xbl2000

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2009, 05:28:14 PM »
i've been testing for about a week.  Best speed I get is 11 shots per second with no capping, trigger held down fully throughout.
Open source is dead... 'C' is the way forward.

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2009, 01:35:11 PM »
I've been able to do 11.68 stable with no capping. Justt been upgrading my old code. Will be ebaying new kits/chips next week.

www.cheapestmodz.com

Offline xFLASH_22

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2009, 03:11:31 PM »
YAY! :tup: I have been working on the patch for about a week in a half. I got past the patch at 14.62 pulses a second! If you want to buy a chip, controller, or MAYBE the code message me.

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2009, 04:36:55 PM »
For a user who joined less than 2 weeks ago, has 3 posts, and no videos or proof you know anything about anything regarding coding, you need to provide more than that.

Offline Jumbo

• Dr. Mod
  • BST BAN
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-3
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2009, 04:41:37 PM »
For a user who joined less than 2 weeks ago, has 3 posts, and no videos or proof you know anything about anything regarding coding, you need to provide more than that.
Agreed with Ack. And Ack, you got yourself a really nice kit dude! Really good job bro.

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2009, 05:42:59 PM »
Thanks. I just finished updating my xbox 360 code to get around the most recent of patches. For some reason, the PS3 patch was not as strict as the Xbox 360.

Offline xFLASH_22

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2009, 05:59:39 PM »
I will post a vid later this week when I get some spare time. And I had help from a friend. He is an engineer. So I would never been able to finish without some help.

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2009, 06:10:57 PM »
Alright, well, if there's good video proof, I'd like to see it. Also, if you're getting almost 15 sps, it's gonna get patched, so you might wanna rethink it. Anything higher than 12 SPS is VERY inconsistent with "undetectability".

Offline ichagowill

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2009, 08:33:16 PM »
just wondering didnt hazerget his over 12 sps

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2009, 02:48:48 AM »
Nope. 11SPS to remain completely undetectable.
[Quote from Gamermodz via Viking forums]
Don't be jealous your not half as smart. I hate ****tards like you. An ignorant redneck. Your nothing but a posing ******. Get the **** out of here, really, your claim to fame is an open source rapid fire code? You make me laugh. You think you have control over the modding market?  You couldn't create what I can and do. You are too ignorant with your outrageous assumptions and accusations. [/Quote]

Offline edgar862

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2009, 05:08:32 AM »
i'm still using the timer 555 from modded matt and it work very well, using the m1 a1 it is a beast. it takes time to find the right position, but works.
thanks matt

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2009, 09:46:35 AM »
I've finally finished my coding and it works great. Below is a video I took on my iPhone this morning in a PRIVATE match (still xbox live detectable). Watch my kit perform in COD5 compatibility mode and then see it get patched when I take it out of compatibility mode. Kits now available on Ebay (cheapestmodz) and more info can be found at www.cheapestmodz.com

Xbox 360 Rapid Fire at 11.5 SPS AFTER June 11, 2009 PATCH in COD5!!

Offline Ben.

• Club AM VIP
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +2/-0
« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2009, 09:54:23 AM »
Nice one Ack.. :D

Offline Viking360

• Club AM VIP
  • Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2009, 10:52:04 PM »
I've had it for a week (COD5 rapidfire >11SPS after 6/11 patch).  USB upgradable controllers. 

www.Viking360.com

Youtube video links also on that site, there is a full proof video up.  Or just click here for the dirty proof

Viking360.com - USB reprogrammable RapidFire controller - COD5 6/11 patch proof video (full length)

There's fast mode and medium mode so if you fast forward through the video be sure to stop before I switch to medium fire rate.

:-)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 11:00:46 PM by Viking360 »

Offline blackburn

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2009, 11:17:42 PM »
I've had it for a week (COD5 rapidfire >11SPS after 6/11 patch).  USB upgradable controllers. 

www.Viking360.com

Youtube video links also on that site, there is a full proof video up.  Or just click here for the dirty proof

Viking360.com - USB reprogrammable RapidFire controller - COD5 6/11 patch proof video (full length)

There's fast mode and medium mode so if you fast forward through the video be sure to stop before I switch to medium fire rate.

:-)

ah i know who you are! You make the KeyGrabber PRO! Ive seen your gamertag on the website

All Sigs Made by ME!

Offline Viking360

• Club AM VIP
  • Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #52 on: July 02, 2009, 01:26:20 AM »
Guilty as charged!!!

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #53 on: July 02, 2009, 06:55:05 AM »
Good for you viking. While yours is better looking, mine is 1/3 the cost.

Offline Viking360

• Club AM VIP
  • Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #54 on: July 02, 2009, 11:12:32 PM »
Good for you viking. While yours is better looking, mine is 1/3 the cost.

And has less than 1/3rd of the features.

The old saying, 'you get what you pay for'...

I must be doing good, because all the mod shops are 'taking a swing' at the Viking this week   :#1:
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 11:15:39 PM by Viking360 »

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
« Reply #55 on: July 03, 2009, 03:57:34 AM »
I must be doing good, because all the mod shops are 'taking a swing' at the Viking this week   

Thats because they know they are outclassed this time. What makes them angry the most is the fact that they WANTED to keep selling new chips/kits/controllers every time a patch came out and now your chip gets rid of that marketing strategy. And the best part is that almost all of the people making money off this market will not be able to come up with thier own version of this. Maybe 2 or 3 of the original retailers, but most are gonna just sell $5 chips from now on.
[Quote from Gamermodz via Viking forums]
Don't be jealous your not half as smart. I hate ****tards like you. An ignorant redneck. Your nothing but a posing ******. Get the **** out of here, really, your claim to fame is an open source rapid fire code? You make me laugh. You think you have control over the modding market?  You couldn't create what I can and do. You are too ignorant with your outrageous assumptions and accusations. [/Quote]

Offline Viking360

• Club AM VIP
  • Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #56 on: July 03, 2009, 09:54:02 AM »
I can see why you are leaning towards no more open source Hazer!  Helping out a fellow hobbiest on a problem is one thing, but watching 50 mod shops pop open and sell your open source code is another  :rofl:   Watching the reaction all over the net, everyone is really hurting that their papa bear (Hazer) is not feeding them the solution any more.  Maybe they should have taken more opportunity to LEARN when you were helping rather than leeching, they wouldn't be in this situation. 

You can only give them fish for so long... eventually they have to learn to fish on their own...

I've definitely seen some smart guys here and on xscene, heck there are already a handful of guys that knew right away how to replicate the USB design :-)  Should see some USB designs pop out in month or so, maybe we'll even see another shop come out with some new features. 

I won't lie, I want to make a couple of bucks, but this is definitely going to drive competition a little bit, which is good for customers.  More features for less bucks.  I did the same thing with 360 drive flash kits, when I started my shop, prices were $80 shipped for kit+probe, when I finished, price was sub-$30 for the maximus and sub $50 for the CK3  :-)

Offline Jumbo

• Dr. Mod
  • BST BAN
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +0/-3
« Reply #57 on: July 03, 2009, 10:12:30 AM »
Most people selling Rapidfire on Ebay are 14 year old kids thats stole Hazers Rapidfire and added the 8.33 Shots a second and claimed as there own. Now most shops are packing up because they dont know how to do anything to make it possible again. Only thing i can say is Kudos to the people that actually can write up a code like Viking, Hazer, And Ack.

There are TONS of people that dont even know of the rapidfire scene but if they came into it there would be so many damn rapidfire's floating around it would be madness. Right when that patch came out many were loling at the Ebay shops selling 40$ Rapidfire kits with Hazers code because they realized it no longer works.

Offline blackburn

• Acid Modder
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #58 on: July 03, 2009, 11:28:51 AM »
Most people selling Rapidfire on Ebay are 14 year old kids thats stole Hazers Rapidfire and added the 8.33 Shots a second and claimed as there own. Now most shops are packing up because they dont know how to do anything to make it possible again. Only thing i can say is Kudos to the people that actually can write up a code like Viking, Hazer, And Ack.

There are TONS of people that dont even know of the rapidfire scene but if they came into it there would be so many damn rapidfire's floating around it would be madness. Right when that patch came out many were loling at the Ebay shops selling 40$ Rapidfire kits with Hazers code because they realized it no longer works.

Couldn't have said it better myself! Good job Jumbo lol

All Sigs Made by ME!

• Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #59 on: July 03, 2009, 02:23:22 PM »
I agree with Jumbo as well. I am not a computer savvy guy by any means, nor do I have an engineering degree or any coursework in coding. I am a physical therapist who took up coding as a hobby just 10 months ago. I'm only 25 years old and have a pretty good math background and figured coding would be fun, and it has been. It's obvious Hazer and Viking are more adept at this than I am because they're figured out interfaces, but this is stuff I do in my free time for fun, literally 2 hours a week at most.

By the way, on a side note to viking and Hazer, have you guys noticed any type of detection around game lags and glitches?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal