Author Topic: t0pFire - Fully Loaded Rapidfire System [FREE-RELEASE][*2.0 Revision 7*]  (Read 133712 times)

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
try it let us know

Offline gazman321

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
try it let us know

I will give it a try on a wired controller, just waiting for my pic's to arrive ! I will let you all know how I get on.

Gazman

Offline spurgurgle

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +17/-1
  • call me spurg
    • my blog
I don't know if this is in the right section, but:

Would anyone be ready to sell me a complete kit with all the required components for a matrix contoller? With a preprogrammed pic? Because I live nowhere near any electronics stores and I don't have a programmer.

I live in the UK.

message t0p he shuld be able to sort you with a kit for this mod... and he's based in the uk... i woudl sort u a get cos im form the uk but am in mainland europe backpacking atm so have none of my stock with me lol
Hi guys

I want to install this mod in a wired controller and want to know if its possible ?

I know a wired controller has different VSS/VDD points, would it just be a case of using these different points ?

Thanks

it should work fine on a wired pad... make sure you get the wire to the led on the write side as the lay out is slightly different as well as the vvd vss

Sigs made by Ken and blazin from the AM Art team cheers guys.....
Spurgurgle d.t com
"I'm kinda like a typo, not quite right, but most people still understand me"

Offline eNeRGy

• BioLogic Mods
  • Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
Just Installed in a Matrix controller,LOVIN' THE CODE!!! Can't wait to see what t0pfire 3 has in store.
Great job!
..::BioLogic Mods::..
__"Why play fair?"__

Offline t0pP8uZz

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +4/-0
  • Programmer / Security Expert
    • http://milw0rm.com/author/1141
t0pFire 3 will be developed along side t0pMap after the summer is over, Code will feature new cleaner modes, maybe USB/Serial programmable. and some other features i have in mind.

Offline Noodles48

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Ok so im kinda new to modding and i was just wondering will this work with a wired controller? and would i need different resistors to the power supply and so on? If so what resistors would i use?
Edit:
Ok so i installed it on a wired controller using the CG install and it worked perfectly until i fried the board installing new leds haha but nice code!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 01:32:45 PM by Noodles48 »

Offline eNeRGy

• BioLogic Mods
  • Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: t0pFire - Fully Loaded Rapidfire System [FREE-RELEASE][*2.0 Revision 7*]
« Reply #216 on: August 11, 2010, 09:16:07 AM »
I have found 3 slight problem with V2R7 t0pFire.  It may be my controller type or the way i soldered but everything checks out to be connected right.

Problem 1: The 3 round burst mode only shoots 2 bullets instead of 3.
Problem 2: The 5 round burst mode only shoots 3 bullets instead of 5.
Problem 3: When I am using custom programming on both triggers for akimbo (I have them set to same speed) if i push triggers at the same time 1 bullet shoots from each gun and the led's turn off. When this happens if i push a button once it will constantly shoot rapidfire until i push it again.  This is in a matrix controller btw.

I have been working around these and just thought I would bring them up as these problems are on modes that I hardly use to mod with. Great code BTW.

EDIT:
I dont know what just happened lol I just programmed it to shoot faster than the FAST setting and it worked then when i try to program the left trigger the mod just went Kaput! lol. I guess the super speed that i had on it overloaded the PIC when I used it on akimbo lol. Ill try it again and see if I need to put a new PIC inside it.

Edit 2:
I opened it and everything was connected just the PIC was Burning hot so i Let it cool and closed the controller up.  The problem with it dieing was of the pic heating past operating tempature.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 12:37:45 PM by eNeRGy »
__"Why play fair?"__

Offline spurgurgle

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +17/-1
  • call me spurg
    • my blog
« Reply #217 on: August 12, 2010, 09:38:12 AM »
if the pic is heating up that much... u most probilly  have a short on it.....

Spurgurgle d.t com

Offline eNeRGy

• BioLogic Mods
  • Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #218 on: August 12, 2010, 12:02:54 PM »
if the pic is heating up that much... u most probilly  have a short on it.....

No I looked it over it is most likely from the 4v rechargable battery i have in it and when it is charging and playing it is running at 5-5.5v yes it is aftermarket and the company does not pake them any more.
__"Why play fair?"__

Offline spurgurgle

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +17/-1
  • call me spurg
    • my blog
« Reply #219 on: August 12, 2010, 12:08:09 PM »
the pic 12f683 can run at a higher voltage then the standard 3v's in the 360 in not sure of the exact max voltage but its at least 5 as none of my pads have any issue evan the wired ones with pics in as wired run at the full 5v that a usb can kick out...........

Spurgurgle d.t com

Offline eNeRGy

• BioLogic Mods
  • Ω Allumnist Ω
  • Post quality +0/-0
« Reply #220 on: August 12, 2010, 12:17:45 PM »
Idk maybe it is a faulty PIC.
__"Why play fair?"__

Offline Data Hacker

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #221 on: August 29, 2010, 04:17:30 PM »
i installed this and it appears mode 9 is mode 1. it goes from 2-8 then when i try to go back to one it flashes 9 times and then i change to the next mode and it is mode 2. this is not a problem for me since i dont use mode one, but if you do you have to cycle to mode 9. and it makes people think they are in mode 9 not mode 1.

also if you have a rechargeable battery pack and plug the charger in while playing to charge and play at same time then it gets the left trigger stuck on or rapid fire stuck on when rapid fire for that trigger is off. problem because now i cant play my xbox 360 when my battery runs out or i have to use batterys or buy a new rechargeable pack so i can have a charged one if it ever runs out and i still want to play.

other than that works great! tho mode 3 could be a little faster but thats what user programmable mode is for!  :yess:
« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 04:20:13 PM by Data Hacker »

Offline CrossCrucial

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #222 on: September 17, 2010, 03:41:38 PM »
Anywhere I can buy a full kit to install? I'm stateside but would pay the extra for shipping from the UK where most of you guys seem to be. I like the viking mod but they don't sell the chips any more and the intensafire which I have wired in now is underwhelming, even with a tact switch (need more modes/independent trigger controller and burst fire). It's fried out right now and I would rather not purchase another one.

Is there any way we can modify the programming to add/ drop default modes?

Post Merge: September 18, 2010, 01:37:57 PM
Never mind. Was able to go from zero to hero with the info I picked up in this thread. Great code. Looking forward to see if you come up with a small utility program to modify the modes and reprogram the delays. Looking at splicing in a 2nd chip to a dip switch so I can have different chips programmed with different modes, each for individual games. Without the two rumblers, I'm hoping everything will stay cool.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 01:38:08 PM by CrossCrucial »

Offline aspin

• BANNED
  • Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-2
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #223 on: September 26, 2010, 03:18:46 AM »
top all i can think off mate is a customisable/ programmable fast reload feature like evil controllers do where you can change the reload time from weapon to weapon also a perfect noscope mode and a auto aiming mode for sniping probs already no but i thought id mention it on behalf of other people who want it jitter is :censored:  but if you could alter the timing so the y button is pressed faster it would probs make it more acurate cause it not moving the weapon back a much also what about reflashing the chip or editing preset speeds with a jack connector or the play and charge connector but then youd have to cut traces also a fast dropshot mode where when you hit the trigger you dropshot as your shooting only 1 mode as people would get really pissed off with me suggesting it on every mode lol or a rapid b button for gears of war what spurgurgle touched on as  gears of war 3 is coming up  cheers pal for your time dont want to sound like a :censored: asking to waste you time mate cheers again

Offline spurgurgle

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +17/-1
  • call me spurg
    • my blog
« Reply #224 on: September 26, 2010, 05:57:36 AM »
top all i can think off mate is a customisable/ programmable fast reload feature like evil controllers do where you can change the reload time from weapon to weapon also a perfect noscope mode and a auto aiming mode for sniping probs already no but i thought id mention it on behalf of other people who want it jitter is :censored:  but if you could alter the timing so the y button is pressed faster it would probs make it more acurate cause it not moving the weapon back a much also what about reflashing the chip or editing preset speeds with a jack connector or the play and charge connector but then youd have to cut traces also a fast dropshot mode where when you hit the trigger you dropshot as your shooting only 1 mode as people would get really pissed off with me suggesting it on every mode lol or a rapid b button for gears of war what spurgurgle touched on as  gears of war 3 is coming up  cheers pal for your time dont want to sound like a :censored: asking to waste you time mate cheers again

everythign u ask for there is not "rapid fire mods" they are more like macro mods... and seen as though this is t0pfire..... a rapid fire code ... not a macro code.... i dont think t0p will be adding them to it.... maybe wait and see if one of our programmers wants to make a open source macro code???? top was working on it but he seems to have gone silent as of recent.....

Spurgurgle d.t com

Offline aspin

• BANNED
  • Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-2
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #225 on: September 26, 2010, 12:00:15 PM »
have you seen them intergrate fast reload with rapid fire mate as evil controllers did

Offline spurgurgle

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +17/-1
  • call me spurg
    • my blog
« Reply #226 on: October 01, 2010, 12:17:42 PM »
have you seen them intergrate fast reload with rapid fire mate as evil controllers did

again thats a macro...

the definition of "rapid fire" is it makes your trigger fire rapidly...

a macro is a combo of button press's ie tapping of triggers while pushing other buttonsa aswell like the jitter or like fast reload....

to answer all ur question and needs for a code... buy a viking 360... is a macro chip... u can download premade macros and even custom ur own..... pay the £££ for it and u'll be happy with the results...

or be patient and wait for something like it on the opensource market..... top will be back in a month or 2 to develop a simple macro mod.... and system has returned so he might revive the spitfire mod....

Spurgurgle d.t com

Offline sQs

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +6/-5
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #227 on: October 11, 2010, 01:48:36 PM »
Hello, excuse me because I do not speak English and I did this google translator, greetings to everyone and I am new to this and in the forum and the owner of the post you are a master my friend, well just want to ask if someone could help , PIC 12F683 I have installed my system but with k Sleeper has no extra buttons or anything

Do not know if this HEX officer to put him to if anyone knows of one that works for me the only truth I am interested in something simple, rapid fire on / off right trigger and rapid fire on / off left trigger, and off to any shooter game So enough with me, if anyone knows if this works or if I can I would appreciate any could help me

Offline Me47

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #228 on: October 23, 2010, 09:28:54 AM »
^ I Lol'd  :tup:

Offline FastBrad

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +2/-1
  • C.O.D Extraordinaire
« Reply #229 on: December 07, 2010, 04:52:32 AM »
Just a quick question, has anyone installed t0ps chip to a wired cl pad.  Cheers

Yeah just to add, I have got flex working perfectly on wired pad, and have installed t0ps to three of my cg1-2 boards, but for some reason i get nothing happening with t0pfire on cl board.  I have my resistors and wiring spot on and the right voltage on pins, just cant figure it out atm.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 05:24:09 AM by FastBrad »

Offline Famas

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +1/-8
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #230 on: December 07, 2010, 09:45:11 AM »
did you install flex matrix to a cl as it common live as that what i use when im intalling to wired pads as its like a matrix wireless board

Offline FastBrad

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +2/-1
  • C.O.D Extraordinaire
« Reply #231 on: December 07, 2010, 11:21:08 AM »
did you install flex matrix to a cl as it common live as that what i use when im intalling to wired pads as its like a matrix wireless board

Yeah when I installed flex  I used the matrix code and schematic, however I am asking if anyone has installed t0pfire to a cl board, and if so did they get it to work correctly

Offline hyper999

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +544/-3
  • Research and Development
« Reply #232 on: December 07, 2010, 11:34:05 AM »
i have never installed topfire but i have done other codes and in the end no matter what code you use they all work essentially the same so im 99.999% sure this will work on a cl pad

Offline FastBrad

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +2/-1
  • C.O.D Extraordinaire
« Reply #233 on: December 07, 2010, 03:00:33 PM »
So hyper, With the CL board in mind, should I install t0pfire using matrix schematic, or stick to cg install.
Thanks in advance.

T0ps or spurgurgle, if either of you could shed some light here,that would be great.

Offline Famas

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +1/-8
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #234 on: December 07, 2010, 03:17:48 PM »
how did you wire up flex cg or matrix install and thats your answer 

Offline Epic Lavalamp

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • 360>PS3+PSP+Wii+DS
    • B3CKBoards
« Reply #235 on: December 07, 2010, 05:24:41 PM »
Can anyone answer this simple question...

If I wired an led like this, would it light only when t0pFire is enabled AND when the rumbler is activated??

Offline spurgurgle

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +17/-1
  • call me spurg
    • my blog
« Reply #236 on: December 08, 2010, 01:48:27 AM »
Can anyone answer this simple question...

If I wired an led like this, would it light only when t0pFire is enabled AND when the rumbler is activated??

yes im pretty sure it would .... not 100% on the tranistor as cant remeber what way round the three legs would go.... maybe fooks can answer this for u

Spurgurgle d.t com

Offline hyper999

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +544/-3
  • Research and Development
« Reply #237 on: December 08, 2010, 05:51:26 AM »
@ fastbrad install like a matrix but, no diodes are needed, use the standard cl power point, and the leds points may be different but just try each side of the led until it works

@ epiclavalamp depends what type of pad you are using?

Offline yasin

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +1/-0
  • Acidmods User
« Reply #238 on: December 08, 2010, 05:30:40 PM »
Yeah when I installed flex  I used the matrix code and schematic, however I am asking if anyone has installed t0pfire to a cl board, and if so did they get it to work correctly

I tried to install topfire on a wired controller. It did not work for me.

Other RF codes (flex, 6 mode) worked on the wired controller.

Topfire worked on wireless controller for me.

So.. I had same problems as you.

Offline FastBrad

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +2/-1
  • C.O.D Extraordinaire
« Reply #239 on: December 08, 2010, 07:47:43 PM »
I tried to install topfire on a wired controller. It did not work for me.

Other RF codes (flex, 6 mode) worked on the wired controller.

Topfire worked on wireless controller for me.

So.. I had same problems as you.

Ok after a few late nights, I have come to the conclusion that the wired pads are not ideal for RF mods.  Flex worked ok on a cl board, and as of now I have yet to get T0pfire working correctly.  The reason for me opting for a wired pad was the theory that TX and RX would be more responsive.  Now could someone shed light on this... With a CG2 or similar wireless pad the controller will operate without a battery pack and just the PnC plugged in(fact).

So if the PnC is not charging the battery pack, does the controller behave similar to the traditional wired pad, or does it still use the radio. Anyone's thoughts?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal