Author Topic: t0pFire - Fully Loaded Rapidfire System [FREE-RELEASE][*2.0 Revision 7*]  (Read 133760 times)

Offline psyko_chewbacca

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
Re: t0pFire - Fully Loaded Rapidfire System [FREE-RELEASE][*2.0 Revision 7*]
« Reply #180 on: April 26, 2010, 07:18:51 PM »
:clap: i did the tlc555 timer mod and well... it sucked i hate it it's so slow and then i saw this!!! im doing tonight ill post my results. :tup:

You won't be dissapointed mate!

Offline strpwnedulol

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods Learner
« Reply #181 on: April 26, 2010, 08:03:40 PM »
i may be anyways, i just finished and well... it doesn't work. i think it might be the chip ill post a picture or 3 Of the controller setup and the chip programmer to let you guys check(what a thing to look forward to!!!) 

Stupid People Do Stupid Things... And Judging By Your Post; You Are One Of Them.

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
« Reply #182 on: April 29, 2010, 04:54:09 AM »
use a cg controller, use two 12f683 with gameplayrf those points will work, but are slightly diff on the CG board. good luck, feel free to ask as many questions as you like.

Offline LOONEY2008

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
hi and thanks for the time to create the mod tested today very easy to install works on cod and modern warefare sweet tested on battlefield bad company 2 and the left zoom on weapon is on constantly wont turn off so carnt run ect is this a simple fix its a cg controller works sweet on other games just battlefield bad company 2 left trigger seems to be pulled when it isnt any help thanks or is it just a glitch with the code ..
excellent work top

Offline psyko_chewbacca

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
If you look a couple of post back this issue was alreay discovered and discussed. T0p will look into it for the next revision. It shouldn't be too long. For the time being you can use another controller. I have 2 out of 3 controllers that works perfectly fine in BF:BC2 while the other is giving the problem you are describing.

Offline LOONEY2008

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
SORRY DIDNT SEE THAT BIT BUT NOT HAVEING AGO M8 JST FEEDBACK AS REQUESTED BY TOP AT THE BEGINNING OF THE POST

Offline spurgurgle

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +17/-1
  • call me spurg
    • my blog
this trigger problem is back again....... hmm wll i had something along those lines the other day when installing flex fire in my current WIP..... but i didnt instantly go ahhh its the code that must be wrong.......

ok so some games have a more sensitive way of reading trigger pulls..... n i found that halo 3, odst and reach would randomly auto frie with both triggers at the start of everygame with this pad i was making..... so i took the kit off and it was fine or do it would seem.... .... kit back on n it still did it...... so i thought bout it got out a multimeter.... it seemes to me the triggers werent returing all the way down to 0.0V they were settling at 0.2v.... on most gamesthat little wont make a different but on halo it was enough to trick it into thinking i was pulling the triggers.... untill i tap them a few times and the game reconises the release...... i sorted the problem out by remoivnig the pot's for the triggers and putting them back on..... simple as .... well kinda.... took a few attempts to get them in exactualy the right place so the trigger pins read at 0.0 when released...... but now its fine..... yes this wasnt with t0pfire but it was the same problem a few of you have had with t0pfire.... my advice  by a multimeter and work out your problems before posting up the same issues over n over again.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2010, 04:02:50 AM by spurgurgle »

Sigs made by Ken and blazin from the AM Art team cheers guys.....
Spurgurgle d.t com
"I'm kinda like a typo, not quite right, but most people still understand me"

Offline LOONEY2008

• Chief squatting Hard
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
got a multimeter in the shed gunna dig it out new to electric so i do apologise if i upset anyone but if i did it was completely unintentional..
as for the pots on the triggers im going to give it a go later today so thankyou for your post also would a if you have a error try this post be applicable as a sticky to help others like me resolve these issues quickly without others haveing to repost the solution?? just a suggestion to help others experianceing the same problem in the future.

Offline psyko_chewbacca

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
Maybe a little resistor on the trigger lines of the chip could do the trick of lowering the voltage to a near zero value. This could be a temporary fix. T0p said that he'll be working on that in an update. I'm simply waiting and using another controller for the games with issues.

Offline t0pP8uZz

• Granny Spanker
  • Post quality +4/-0
  • Programmer / Security Expert
    • http://milw0rm.com/author/1141
This is on my todo list, t0pFire 3.0. revamp. very busy during the summer, everyone be patient, im not gone anyway. im here. and you will see alot of future work from me. hang in there

Offline psyko_chewbacca

• ½ Pint
  • Post quality +0/-0
Awesome, I'll be sure to tune in when the time comes!!

Offline lovey

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +2/-0
  • LOVEY AKA THE GOD FROM ABOVE
just done this mod on my cg2 and my dads cg2 works very well car'nt wait for the 3.0 to come out thanks t0pP8uZz

Offline FastBrad

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +2/-1
  • C.O.D Extraordinaire
Any ETA on v3.0 as of yet.  Looking forward to trying it out.

Offline falo21

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +1/-1
can you guys help me i have mod my controller but all it does is change mode but it will not make the guns fire fas i will add a picture of the wiring i did if you can tell where i did and error let me know please.

Offline Sick89

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Incorrect wiring:
« Reply #194 on: June 17, 2010, 03:25:57 AM »
It looks as if your wiring diagram is a little wrong. The VSS is wired to the Right Trigger. Instead, PIN8 should be wired to the VSS.

Here, check out this diagram:

It seems liked you made a jumper for the Right Trigger to VSS. I believe that's why the Right Trigger isnt working. You're going to have to re-wire it according to the image I posted above.

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
falo, you have wired it with your chip upside down, everything is backwards, in your pic the chip's legs are pointing up, in the wiring diagram the chips legs are pointing down.

Offline Hazer

• x4675636B4E7574
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • Acid Modder
  • Post quality +59/-0
falo, you have wired it with your chip upside down, everything is backwards, in your pic the chip's legs are pointing up, in the wiring diagram the chips legs are pointing down.

He has the chip upside down, but the wiring is still correct. Its just flipped end-over after soldering it the correct way. Of course I am assuming that the notch is toward the bottom of the controller in his picture. If it is toward the top, then it is all wrong. Cant tell from his pic.
[Quote from Gamermodz via Viking forums]
Don't be jealous your not half as smart. I hate ****tards like you. An ignorant redneck. Your nothing but a posing ******. Get the **** out of here, really, your claim to fame is an open source rapid fire code? You make me laugh. You think you have control over the modding market?  You couldn't create what I can and do. You are too ignorant with your outrageous assumptions and accusations. [/Quote]

Offline falo21

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +1/-1
He has the chip upside down, but the wiring is still correct. Its just flipped end-over after soldering it the correct way. Of course I am assuming that the notch is toward the bottom of the controller in his picture. If it is toward the top, then it is all wrong. Cant tell from his pic.

yes hazer i have the notch facing the bottom of the controller i going to try some new frest start i will let u guy know but i done it before and it work but now i can get it to work.

Offline laxboy

• i like airplanes
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
  • CTVFD 9/11 lost but never forgotten
ok well some times for me its the wire i dont know why but some times it just doesnt work try it with diffrent wire?

Offline falo21

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +1/-1
ok well some times for me its the wire i dont know why but some times it just doesnt work try it with diffrent wire?

yeah laxboy i already finish cajnging the cable so i will test it and i will try to post a video of it if it work .but thank everyone for the help hey laxboy do u stay in la

Offline laxboy

• i like airplanes
  • Acidmods Alumni
  • E = MC² Mad Scientist
  • Post quality +12/-0
  • CTVFD 9/11 lost but never forgotten
as my name no im in jersey i was out there when i made this account years ago on a game and it stuck

Offline falo21

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +1/-1
oh ok hey laxboy i got it to work. it was the cable.can any one send me a link to the reistori need to buy more and im going to try the 18 modes in this week.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 10:54:11 AM by falo21 »

Offline Sick89

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
If your using a CG controller its a 100 ohm resistor.

Here's a Radioshack link that I use:

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2062339

You can find them elsewhere if your cant find a Radioshack in the area.

Offline falo21

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +1/-1
ok thanks everyone i finally got all done it really work thanks for all the help to everyone it was the cable that was giving me the proble.  :clap:

Offline FastBrad

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +2/-1
  • C.O.D Extraordinaire
Hey admin, spurgs or someone, any news on 3.0 as yet

Offline spurgurgle

• Acidmods Alumni
  • Millennium Poster
  • Post quality +17/-1
  • call me spurg
    • my blog
yeah a little news on it.. well kinda ...

me n t0p are off on holiday most of the summer so development of t0pfire version 3..... and t0pmap v1 are being put off untill then... dont worry it will happen later this year probilly shortly after the new cod and halo are released so we can test the code on them before making it opensource  just to make sure it works to its best ablility on them...

Sigs made by Ken and blazin from the AM Art team cheers guys.....
Spurgurgle d.t com
"I'm kinda like a typo, not quite right, but most people still understand me"

Offline falo21

• Fart Sniffer
  • Post quality +1/-1

Offline Modded Matt

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Around the block
  • Post quality +65/-3
do you have the chip in the correct position? look at the brackets for 8 pin on the side of the programmer, line it up it chould be somewhere in the center

Offline RawryP

• ♪♪♪ Tone deff ♪♪♪
  • Post quality +0/-0
I don't know if this is in the right section, but:

Would anyone be ready to sell me a complete kit with all the required components for a matrix contoller? With a preprogrammed pic? Because I live nowhere near any electronics stores and I don't have a programmer.

I live in the UK.

Offline gazman321

• Guppy
  • Post quality +0/-0
  • Acidmods User
Hi guys

I want to install this mod in a wired controller and want to know if its possible ?

I know a wired controller has different VSS/VDD points, would it just be a case of using these different points ?

Thanks

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal